A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
How or why would a secret (emphasis on secret) organization carve all these thousands of markers at these sites which many go back to these treasures? They would have had to of had thousands of men all over the Southwest to accomplish this. I cannot see how they could have done this and remain a secret.

Thousands of men would have done it anyway, secret society or not. I'm not trying to contradict you or look for an argument, I'm just saying, there are groups that could have set up thousands of sites across the United States. I agree with what you say. These groups probably included Spanish but there were most likely, others involved too.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The only way to know if there have been others burying treasures in a mass amount is if they had hid their caches in a different manner and not used the same kinds of markers as what are so widely found everywhere.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mdog I have a better question, in my guide #2, who do you think carved the hundred foot tall Jesus statue?

Somebody who knew the Bible and religious symbolism. Somebody who wanted to honor Christ and share his image with others. I can only guess why his image was at a cache site. Your interpretation seems logical. Although I must admit that it creeps me out to see our Lords image used at a cache site, knowing the brutality involved with the search for and recovery of precious metals.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
He is looking directly at the treasure.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I'm just curious about how many sites,like the places you describe, have been found in each state. I like to study trade trails so that information would be valuable to my research. Your threads have already benefited my research. I now know that there are sites in Arizona similar to one site in Iowa and that those sites are associated with precious metal recovery. Thanks for that.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I know for sure in MO NM CA AZ NV WY ID UT CO KY TX OK and probably some I haven't thought of yet.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I know for sure in MO NM CA AZ NV WY ID UT CO KY TX OK and probably some I haven't thought of yet.

Thanks Sandy. I hope some tnet members, east of the Mississippi will contribute some information.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I know they (the Spanish) were out there but have not heard from anybody from out that way myself.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to live 30 miles west of Pittsburgh Pa. on the Weirton Wv. state line. You go about 5 miles you cross the Ohio river,your in Steubenville Oh. There are many worked tree's in that area. I never paid much attention to the stones back then.Lots of dirt mounds.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
One other thing I want to mention, I don't really differentiate between the Catholic Church and The Spanish Government, they were so religious back then that most of what the King Did had to have the Churches approval since the king did not want to upset God and burn in hell for all eternity, also the codes for these treasures were made by the wisest and most educated men of the times which just happened to be the higher ups in the Clergy.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the same setups that Sandy1 shows, here in New Mexico. I also believe there are cache all over these mountains,there all over the place out here. Iam trying to make a recovery. His system of alignment is at these sites.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
DTTH, That is exactly what I have found out here in AZ as well, there are caches all over these mountains as well.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this possibly an alignment? To me, there appears to be a small diamond rock in front, a bit to the left, of the tire. Then it may be an A-frame rock positioned east-west under the oak log, then an A-frame rock positioned north-south behind the log. These two rocks appear to line up somewhat. The area looks to be somewhat dug out. I apologize that the pic isn't snapped directly behind these rocks to show if they actually do line up. My husband noticed the dug out area and without realizing there could be an alignment, he really only intended to show the dug out area.
possible alignment.png
Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Something I found out after sending a bunch of my guides to people through Plustransfer, I found that for some reason with Verizon and AOL email addresses the guide is not going through, so keep that in mind. I have not found any other email addresses that I have had any problems with yet.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have asked in one of your posts, for people to show pictures of sites similar to yours. If there are thousands of these sites across the country, you must know of at least some of them and what states they are located in. Without giving exact locations, could you tell us how many sites you know of in states east of the great plains. I can tell you there is one in Iowa. Do you know of any in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts or Alabama. Maybe the tnet posters will offer sites they know of in their states.
There are many sites east of the plains. From Florida to Maine. The easiest to find are in the mountainous area's. The stone work in the coastal plains are different. I have applied Sandy's method to the one I'm working on now. The problem I'm having information seeing the stones. Most are covered but the one I do find are in the areas he said I would find them. Some of the larger stones here were removed to build a road. This was done before I knew this was a site. It was when I looked at the removed stones that I realized what I had. I know of at least 4 sites in Alabama ,2 in GA and 3 in Florida . That is just the ones I know of. I'm sure there are many more from what I've seen from others postings. The thing we have on this side country and other places. The.markers are very similar to native American artifacts and are removed as so. Then you have those markers that are found as unique stones and get lost that way. Here I find stones with a dragon or serpent on them. Certain shapes is another. When people find this type stuff. They are told there just natural stones. I see this everyday on the other threads. So the thing is we may never know just how many places that are out there that will never be found.
Then there are the trees that go unnoticed with faint markings. I've found tree with marking that are not old enough for that period. Then i read about how the Jesuit were able to stunt the growth. Also alter a tree to have the saplings have the same markings as the parent tree. Then there is the sentinel thing. they go around remarking a site. Do they have the skills as their forefathers did. Some of these stone being found have sudel markings. Some of this stone work is very skilled work. The system was changed at one time. Could it be done again to ward off future finding of sites?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions