Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2479
Like Tree5554Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mr. Rockahozoo Barnyardio Mcbellywash Barney III

Jun 2012
    Utah's Outback
    Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
    368 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Below are a couple of photos of one of the sites that the monument led to. It is aptly named the haunted tunnel. First off....I would like to tell you I am a dyed in the wool skeptic when it comes to the supernatural, (at least I was...). This is just one 0f 4 sites that I cannot explain. We have not yet opened this up, (as permitting is a joke), and it is next to impossible to get to. We were able to uncover enough of the tunnel to see into it, and crawl on our belly to the back of it. It is strange from more than one point. There are absolutely no old river beds around this tunnel, not even an ancient one from millions of years ago. (I am a geologist by proxy, not with a degree, but handed down from generation to generation. I must be kind of good at it, as the Phillips Oil company geologists paid me to go with them for insights before they drilled on several occasions. Don't get me wrong, I am not blowing my own horn I am only stating this because I don't want any backlash from folks on the forum doubting my ability when it comes to sedimentary rocks in the area.)
    The tunnel has been filled to the hilt with rounded river rocks, stones, and pebbles. Someone carried the material in from
    When we were opening the tunnel, blue smoky looking orbs, (for lack of a better word), came out and hung around with us for quite some time. I got photos of them, that I believe I posted in an earlier post.
    Every time we would get into the tunnel, loud booms would begin, like thunder, only deeper in the ground. If you have ever been out in the middle of nowhere in the peace and quiet, you can sometimes hear the earth move. Especially in place like the Drum mountains here in central Utah. I have heard this on many occasions, but the noises from inside this tunnel are completely different. Each time we left the tunnel, within a couple of minutes, the noises would stop. We returned to the tunnel a few weeks later, and again, every time we began inside, it started up. This tunnel has been covered, by someone, at sometime. We have yet to get to the back, but have been within fifteen feet, making the tunnel close to 90 feet. This is one that bothers me at night, wondering why it has been covered, and what in heck is protecting it! With only one walkable trail in, what on earth was happening here? Bytheway, no mineral of any type was found with mass spectrometry.
    Anyway, here a couple of photos taken the first day of discovery....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hauntedtunnel1.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	1578772

Name:	hauntedtunnel2.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	1578773
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

us
    Apr 2009
    379 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuntr View Post

That is AWESOME bonuntr. Keep the pics coming!
    "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:13

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1454 times
    The area immediately around the tunnel looks like a heart outline.
    Have you went up above the tunnel on the ground and looked at the boulders and terrain and see if they are arranged /modified in way that would suggest an "as above so below" type thing for a crude or abstract "map" of the tunnel?
    AIORIA and Barton like this.

us
    Apr 2009
    379 times
    Quinoa, good work my friend. It jumped out at me too when I first saw it. I think the laying heart monument with the skull was telling to go a specific direction and that you were to find a heart shape rock outcrop with a covered opening, hence the concave on the laying heart monument telling you there was a covered entrance at the heart. I believe the skull face was also telling you'd find another skull/head at the entrance. It is looking left toward the side with the covered opening. The head has a helmet or some type of hat and a "long line smile" similar to the first skull head that quinoa pointed out. As you stand in front of it you can see the left side face, left eye, nose, and long line smile looking to the left at the covered entrance.

I will highlight it for you guys if you can't see it once I get back from town.
    Last edited by AIORIA; Apr 16, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
    "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:13

us
    Apr 2009
    379 times

Here's the second skull/head at the tunnel opening:

Name:	Heart Skull.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	2.98 MB 
ID:	1578846

Views:	34 
ID:	1578847

The leaning concave heart and the skull, leading you to this heart and skull with the covered opening. So simple and brilliant the way these guys did things at times.
    Last edited by AIORIA; Apr 16, 2018 at 04:16 PM.

Nov 2013
    1487 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuntr View Post
    Below are a couple of photos of one of the sites that the monument led to. It is aptly named the haunted tunnel. First off....I would like to tell you I am a dyed in the wool skeptic when it comes to the supernatural, (at least I was...). This is just one 0f 4 sites that I cannot explain. We have not yet opened this up, (as permitting is a joke), and it is next to impossible to get to. We were able to uncover enough of the tunnel to see into it, and crawl on our belly to the back of it. It is strange from more than one point. There are absolutely no old river beds around this tunnel, not even an ancient one from millions of years ago. (I am a geologist by proxy, not with a degree, but handed down from generation to generation. I must be kind of good at it, as the Phillips Oil company geologists paid me to go with them for insights before they drilled on several occasions. Don't get me wrong, I am not blowing my own horn I am only stating this because I don't want any backlash from folks on the forum doubting my ability when it comes to sedimentary rocks in the area.)
    The tunnel has been filled to the hilt with rounded river rocks, stones, and pebbles. Someone carried the material in from
    When we were opening the tunnel, blue smoky looking orbs, (for lack of a better word), came out and hung around with us for quite some time. I got photos of them, that I believe I posted in an earlier post.
    Every time we would get into the tunnel, loud booms would begin, like thunder, only deeper in the ground. If you have ever been out in the middle of nowhere in the peace and quiet, you can sometimes hear the earth move. Especially in place like the Drum mountains here in central Utah. I have heard this on many occasions, but the noises from inside this tunnel are completely different. Each time we left the tunnel, within a couple of minutes, the noises would stop. We returned to the tunnel a few weeks later, and again, every time we began inside, it started up. This tunnel has been covered, by someone, at sometime. We have yet to get to the back, but have been within fifteen feet, making the tunnel close to 90 feet. This is one that bothers me at night, wondering why it has been covered, and what in heck is protecting it! With only one walkable trail in, what on earth was happening here? Bytheway, no mineral of any type was found with mass spectrometry.
    Anyway, here a couple of photos taken the first day of discovery....

I see the heart and the eagle. The eagle's wings make up the top of heart.

Nov 2013
    1487 times
    Do you see the golden key? That what it looks like to meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-04-17 11.37.24.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	1579084

Nov 2013
    1487 times
    I've never had the pleasure of desert hunting. Then again it may not be pleasurable. Conditions that is. But I would do it.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

Nov 2013
    1487 times
    I see old pieces of wood in many pictures. They must last a long time in the desert. Here where I live it would have to be of a special tree or fire treated to last

us
    Sep 2017
    Nibiru
    Ready to buy, undecided
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AIORIA View Post

Here's the second skull/head at the tunnel opening:

Name:	Heart Skull.JPG 
Views:	29 
ID:	1578846

Views:	34 
ID:	1578847

The leaning concave heart and the skull, leading you to this heart and skull with the covered opening. So simple and brilliant the way these guys did things at times.
    I see a skull face behind the face on the right. The left eye of the skull is where the green bush is blocking the view. The skull has the jaw bone attached. It wouls be interesting to see a pic without the bush to see it that eye is open or closed.

us
    Sep 2017
    Nibiru
    Ready to buy, undecided
    17 times
    sorry for the double post
    Last edited by Secret squirl; Apr 18, 2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: double post

us
    Sep 2017
    Nibiru
    Ready to buy, undecided
    17 times
    Attachment 1580010
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hauntedtunnel1skull.jpg 
Views:	14 
ID:	1580012  
    Last edited by Secret squirl; Apr 19, 2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: no pic
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Barton Thom

Apr 2005
    Abiquiu, NM
    What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
    289 times
    Cache Hunting
    Post # 2456

Quinoa's observation of how to use the heart and the shadow eye is excellent.

I failed to recognize the back sight with it's "V" until Quinoa pointed it out on post # 2456.

Just a thought--the back sight simply reminded me of JESUITS--as they are very smart

Just another crazy thought--do the rocks in the back ground--form the legs of a "V" --giving distance?

Barton

Nov 2013
    1487 times
    That's a good question Barton.

us
    Mr. Rockahozoo Barnyardio Mcbellywash Barney III

Jun 2012
    Utah's Outback
    Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
    368 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret squirl View Post
    Good look secret squirrel, the skull is very prevelant when you approach. It is one of the few times that a picture doesn't show as well as the eye can see.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links