A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question for you since your talking the code, do you happen to have a theory on why turtles or hearts or owls or ducks are related to treasure

My theory on the ducks being used. This is base on nothing other than my thinking. Duck quacks do not echo. (the secret wont get repeated) And also they fly in a v formation. (think triangle)
They are also very loyal. If a duck drops out of the formation (sick/illness etc.), another will go with it.
Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have heard that the markers represent the traits of animals, I have also heard that it has to do with where they give birth, then I have heard the ducks are related to the flock in christian ideas, then there is the idea that the owl has to do with the Greek gods, also in Christian ideals the markers are relating to Jesus Christ and the resurrection, and of course the Bible scriptures relating to the heart etc.

I believe that the only way to know which of these (if any) are true is to know how old the markers are and who originally made the markers that lead to caches, but here is the problem, the Japanese used many of the same markers in the Philippines and the Spanish used the markers out here, so if this is an ancient system, who really started it in the first place would really go along ways towards understanding their belief systems and why certain markers are used to go to caches, especially the turtles, ducks, owls and hearts as they are absolutely used to mark treasure caches.

I do know the Spanish made many of the markers you see in the Southwest that lead to caches however they could very well have just used a much older system in which case it totally changes the meaning of the markers from a Christian base to something else entirely, by the way it is my belief that the turtle itself is not really what matters when it comes to treasure it's what's on its shell that matters, so when you see a turtle with a Heart for a shell it is going to a treasure.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I have heard that the markers represent the traits of animals, I have also heard that it has to do with where they give birth, then I have heard the ducks are related to the flock in christian ideas, then there is the idea that the owl has to do with the Greek gods, also in Christian ideals the markers are relating to Jesus Christ and the resurrection, and of course the Bible scriptures relating to the heart etc.

I believe that the only way to know which of these (if any) are true is to know how old the markers are and who originally made the markers that lead to caches, but here is the problem, the Japanese used many of the same markers in the Philippines and the Spanish used the markers out here, so if this is an ancient system, who really started it in the first place would really go along ways towards understanding their belief systems and why certain markers are used to go to caches, especially the turtles, ducks, owls and hearts as they are absolutely used to mark treasure caches.

I do know the Spanish made many of the markers you see in the Southwest that lead to caches however they could very well have just used a much older system in which case it totally changes the meaning of the markers from a Christian base to something else entirely, by the way it is my belief that the turtle itself is not really what matters when it comes to treasure it's what's on its shell that matters, so when you see a turtle with a Heart for a shell it is going to a treasure.

I had a thread where we had conversations about ancient influence and these markers. Artemis Site-You Go Girl. Sdc had a great thread about the turtle and snake that was deleted because some guys, who don’t have any trouble at all talking about demons and witches and the devil, decided that we shouldn’t be talking about snakes. Some of the same guys who talk about sentinels and how we should watch out for them because they don’t want us to find all the treasure, they got the thread shut down and permanently deleted. I still have a sore spot about that one so good luck with your turtles.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Google Verracos. They were ancient stone monuments of pigs and other animals. They were found, mostly in Iberia, Spain, and I’m sure the Spanish were very familiar with them.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I had a thread where we had conversations about ancient influence and these markers. Artemis Site-You Go Girl. Sdc had a great thread about the turtle and snake that was deleted because some guys, who don’t have any trouble at all talking about demons and witches and the devil, decided that we shouldn’t be talking about snakes. Some of the same guys who talk about sentinels and how we should watch out for them because they don’t want us to find all the treasure, they got the thread shut down and permanently deleted. I still have a sore spot about that one so good luck with your turtles.

Have you tried "archive.org"? It may still be up there ... nothing on the internet really goes away, it just gets lost in the clutter.

Do you remember when it got deleted? If so, go to a couple months prior and take a look. In the search box there type "treasurenet.com/forums" find treasure marks and signs (I vaguely remember the thread, but did not participate that I recall) and you should be able to get the info you need.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Have you tried "archive.org"? It may still be up there ... nothing on the internet really goes away, it just gets lost in the clutter.

Do you remember when it got deleted? If so, go to a couple months prior and take a look. In the search box there type "treasurenet.com/forums" find treasure marks and signs (I vaguely remember the thread, but did not participate that I recall) and you should be able to get the info you need.

Thanks a lot, Chadeaux. I’ll give that a try. I’m gonna send you a PM. I have a question about the Houma Nation that you might be able to help me with.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have came across a lot of carvings and symbols and signs in my expedition's but never a duck I am suspecting this would be a body part say a foot, body, our head or the bill but not a complete figure right. And if some one would be so kind to post maybe a carving our figure of one that is not giving away some site that would be awesome.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here you go cyzak, A complete duck looking left towards a cache less than 200 feet away, he is telling you to turn left out of this wash towards the treasure which is why he blocks the entire wash (however he is not looking directly at the treasure)
1 (67).jpg
And another one (his beak is pointing to the right and is complete standing with both feet and all)This Duck is on a Spanish claim Marker and is pointing out the hole/hoyo in the claim marker with his beak.
1 (6).JPG

I have seen a ton of ducks at treasure locations throughout the years.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for sharing that snandy1 it will definitely increase my awareness when I am out on the trail I would have never expected a duck. That just shows how ingenious the Spaniards were way before the 1800 on how they set there sites up and the different figures that they incorporated into the sites. I am always amazed when encountering the sites what you will see once you slow down set down and start taking it in.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1 do you have any stories about stone doors? Especially ones at Spanish sites
Here is one AG. I have seen 4 of them to date.
1 (33).jpg
The white triangle at the bottom right is the beginning of the trail which you can see much better in this picture going right by the doorway.
1 (34).JPG

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is an excellent photo thank you for sharing this with us it is amazing how crafty them old Spaniards were. They had so much knowledge of concealing there treasures that this is proof that they had had much practice in the concealment of the cache's. It would take a civilization that was methodical and highly intelligent to achieve such a status I am proud to be involved in this type of exploration.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I know this sounds a bit conceited but I have actually seen things that most have only heard of in legends about treasure.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I know this sounds a bit conceited but I have actually seen things that most have only heard of in legends about treasure.

Have you ever seen any evidence of gold mining by any old cultures well before the Spanish.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry but I am not really into mining at all.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Not Bullion that old, but I have seen a Mayan Calendar Copper Cup that was found here in AZ.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It was stepped on in a wash by a old friend of mine riding his horse many years ago and he heard it so he got down to see what it was, and it turned out to be a handcrafted large copper cup with the Mayan calendar on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions