A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Alot of people are looking for the full video on this. Tony Jolley, It gives the answers to criticisms of moving heavy bars etc, because of the short version where nothing is really explained. Pretty interesting, even the "legend" hunters will want to to see it. Personally I don't care about or need these type interviews. All they do is bring about scrutiny. But you can tell this guy is telling the truth if you know anything about reading people , which I have to all the time. If you can't see it , then too bad, it's all fake to to you anyways, whooptidoo. move 30 seconds in to get to the video, the intro is kinda stupid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Fantastic Interview Q and yes he is absolutely telling the truth, If you look at my avatar of the gold bar, four were found on top of the Caballo mountains in a location that if you just go a half mile away you can actually see Victorio Peak, and yes these gold bars were placed there just like the ones in your video, and they were marked with a map of sorts scratched on the underside of a small flat rock (the rock was around 30 pounds or so, I didn't weigh it but it wasn't very heavy around a foot across) which we turned over and it had a plus sign and a dot leading to the bars.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a very large owl in the Superstitions. It would be slightly north and west of the Mammoth mine. Its huge. It looks east to the entrance to the Superstition area. I think it can be seen from the mining camp restaurant, (burned down now), turnoff before the Mammoth mine.
If I get time and can find it, I will post it.

zippy555

Tenderfoot
Mar 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Central AZ Near Cortes.

Thank you. have lived in Az near cortes for almost 35 years and am familiar with many of your pics. Have you ever seen golf balls placed by someone near distinctive markers?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Fantastic Interview Q and yes he is absolutely telling the truth, If you look at my avatar of the gold bar, four were found on top of the Caballo mountains in a location that if you just go a half mile away you can actually see Victorio Peak, and yes these gold bars were placed there just like the ones in your video, and they were marked with a map of sorts scratched on the underside of a small flat rock (the rock was around 30 pounds or so, I didn't weigh it but it wasn't very heavy around a foot across) which we turned over and it had a plus sign and a dot leading to the bars.

That's awesome Sandy1. Was the flat rock with the symbols directly over the dig spot? Or did the symbols somehow direct you to the dig spot a little ways away?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Thank you. have lived in Az near cortes for almost 35 years and am familiar with many of your pics. Have you ever seen golf balls placed by someone near distinctive markers?

Hello zippy555. I've seen golf balls, baseballs, Sprinkled pebble shale, desert bush roots (just a single thick root) placed at dig spots that had alignments intersecting to the crisscross spot. These were all close to distinct markers.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Never seen a Golf Ball but my old treasure hunting partner dug up a Que Ball at a site in the middle of nowhere.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
That's awesome Sandy1. Was the flat rock with the symbols directly over the dig spot? Or did the symbols somehow direct you to the dig spot a little ways away?

No the + sign had a dot in one of the corners and it was a quadrant just pointing the way, got a hit using metal detectors not far down the hill from it in line through the plus and dot.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Q thank you for posting that video I had never seen that one it makes the hair stand up I found it very interesting.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder about this smiling Pitbull.
Owl.jpg

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

We've found a number of golf balls in remote areas over the years, once three in one place. Ravens find them (presumably on golf courses, driving ranges, putting greens, etc), and thinking they're eggs, take them back to where their nests are and drop them on rocks, trying to break them open. My hiking buddy saw one do it once in CA.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Nah, c'mon man, surely yer a kiddin' about this one...8-)

Isn't that just a naturally occurring formation, OR...

I do have some pics from a site I'm working in colorado, however the treasure is not fully recovered as of this posting, but I can tell you I have a tree map left by the Spanish and a 1000 foot tall owl monument--other symbols are present in the area.

View attachment 1477430

this is the map that leads to my treasure

The tree is very young as is the carvings. I have seen hundreds of "Aspen" with all sorts of names & designs. That tree looks to be 24" max in diameter i have seen them up to 5 feet. As time goes on the carvings grow into themselves. I think your barking up the wrong tree lol.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ormation-manmade-treasure-marker-sign-15.html

LOL ~ either way, it is very big... Thanks for sharing SS ~ You see I got some naysayers on the other channel...

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, here is another one of those natural erosion things that just happened all by itself, absolutely no chance this was man made, by the way I have some ocean front property in AZ for sale.
1 (111).JPG

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, here is another one of those natural erosion things that just happened all by itself, absolutely no chance this was man made, by the way I have some ocean front property in AZ for sale.
View attachment 1636847

LOL, kinda' looks like a skull, & I got some creek side property, but Not For Sale...

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
What about the Bohemian Grove where the rich and powerful gather each year for the Bohemian club, and the very abstract as well as geometric looking 40 foot owl , man-made of concrete and hollowed out.

Why's it look so much like many of the treasure markers that everyone (skeptics) says are "just pareidolia". It's most definitely man made and very abstract yet so much is written on the fact it represents an owl and it's called the owl totem, where they do many ritualistic performances in front of it. "Weaving spiders come not here" is their moto , with an owl image next to it at the front gates. How can someone look you in the eye and say the bohemian grove abstract statue is an owl, but an abstract marker in the filed that can look very much this, in fact more like an owl with eyes and pupils and wings and breast (actually I've seen geometric ones with the exact same head) is suddenly just your imagination.
Bohemian-Grove.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Too many people think the markers should be as good as sculptures, the problem with that idea is that the markers to the treasures are just about as important as the treasures themselves since without them there is no way to find the treasure, so they are made in ways that only people who knew what they were looking for would recognize them, and to take it a step further the treasure recovery people had word of mouth intel that they used from the markers to the treasures.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
What about the Bohemian Grove where the rich and powerful gather each year for the Bohemian club, and the very abstract as well as geometric looking 40 foot owl , man-made of concrete and hollowed out.

Why's it look so much like many of the treasure markers that everyone (skeptics) says are "just pareidolia". It's most definitely man made and very abstract yet so much is written on the fact it represents an owl and it's called the owl totem, where they do many ritualistic performances in front of it. "Weaving spiders come not here" is their moto , with an owl image next to it at the front gates. How can someone look you in the eye and say the bohemian grove abstract statue is an owl, but an abstract marker in the filed that can look very much this, in fact more like an owl with eyes and pupils and wings and breast (actually I've seen geometric ones with the exact same head) is suddenly just your imagination.
View attachment 1636859

That's highly restricted property, & they like their dramatic ritualistic events at night, by firelight.
Like you say, we've seen several owls that look better than this image, & made in the rough...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread