A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Too many people think the markers should be as good as sculptures, the problem with that idea is that the markers to the treasures are just about as important as the treasures themselves since without them there is no way to find the treasure, so they are made in ways that only people who knew what they were looking for would recognize them, and to take it a step further the treasure recovery people had word of mouth intel that they used from the markers to the treasures.

That really is part of the secret, when so many in remote
locations are seen in plain sight, most people think nahhh.

If we just knew the rest of the Intel. But since you've discovered the
common markers, & established the criss-cross method they used to get
close, tested & found the electronics to look closer, though seems it's not
for everyone. You can lead a horse to water, but only they can drink it. 8-)

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the Bohemian Grove where the rich and powerful gather each year for the Bohemian club, and the very abstract as well as geometric looking 40 foot owl , man-made of concrete and hollowed out.

Why's it look so much like many of the treasure markers that everyone (skeptics) says are "just pareidolia". It's most definitely man made and very abstract yet so much is written on the fact it represents an owl and it's called the owl totem, where they do many ritualistic performances in front of it. "Weaving spiders come not here" is their moto , with an owl image next to it at the front gates. How can someone look you in the eye and say the bohemian grove abstract statue is an owl, but an abstract marker in the filed that can look very much this, in fact more like an owl with eyes and pupils and wings and breast (actually I've seen geometric ones with the exact same head) is suddenly just your imagination.
View attachment 1636859

Quinoa, I really do like this owl. This is the place that slick willy said he was never there but he was in a video at that place.
Some of our government policies are made there. They are not, you know. No, no , no, that can't be. who would think of such a thing???

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Owl of minerva

I watched a video concerning the man that located the planet Pluto. The founders name best I can remember was
Percival Lowell. Hope that is correct. What many folks don't know about Pluto is that the New york Times ( correct me if you find that a different paper ) wanted to name Pluto '' Minerva ''. Makes you wonder about the illuminati does'nt it ????
Also reminds you of the ''Swamp'' in D.C.
Sleep well tonite ------------------------------ Your swamp is on guard

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah, c'mon man, surely yer a kiddin' about this one...8-)

Isn't that just a naturally occurring formation, OR...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ormation-manmade-treasure-marker-sign-15.html

LOL ~ either way, it is very big... Thanks for sharing SS ~ You see I got some naysayers on the other channel...

lmao I got to say that Mine Shaft fellow really is a tool, it doesn't matter to me that he is not a believer. I know the truth and that's all I'm worried about

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
lmao I got to say that Mine Shaft fellow really is a tool, it doesn't matter to me that he is not a believer. I know the truth and that's all I'm worried about
That's the problem he knows full well that these markers are real he is trying to do his job as a sentinel and make everybody else believe that the markers are all natural and not manmade in order to protect what he considers his and his cults treasures.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the problem he knows full well that these markers are real he is trying to do his job as a sentinel and make everybody else believe that the markers are all natural and not manmade in order to protect what he considers his and his cults treasures.

perhaps he is just jealous HAHAHAHA

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
perhaps he is just jealous HAHAHAHA
No this is serious business for these guys they don't want all these treasures to be exposed as they could potentially be out of billions of dollars worth of treasure if people actually started digging a bunch of them up, which is why they will not hesitate to use the law against you or anything else they deem necessary to keep these treasures safe.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know it, they are all over this thread and other ones to just waiting to make there malicious comments when some one post something of interest or beneficial. All they want is people to acknowledge them so they can spread more propaganda here to try and make everyone believe that it does not exists. But it is real an a proven fact it does exists and they well not stop it with there shenanigans here.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes, my point exactly, & that's why I always ask them if they have pics.
Good to see you post ancient ghost, I didn't know if you were watching...

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You are right i am not a believer, main reason why is all talk and no show. I have seen a lot of Gold/Silver/relics that "reel treasure hunters" post on this form but not you guys, why is that ? second reason why all these 200ft-1000ft owls were not carved by man its all natural and the number "3" on the side of the hill is just a shadow cast by the different formations of the terrain. Also Petroglyphs were made by early native American's and have nothing to do with treasure marks or any of that nonsense. All these owls/turtles/dogs/cats and so on are all natural.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey MS you forgot to mention carvings on tree's this one is your guys biggest one, in my book every time i try and talk about a tree carving they crawl out of the wood work.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You know it, they are all over this thread and other ones to just waiting to make there malicious comments when some one post something of interest or beneficial. All they want is people to acknowledge them so they can spread more propaganda here to try and make everyone believe that it does not exists. But it is real an a proven fact it does existsand they well not stop it with there shenanigans here.

Proven by whom? Would you mind posting that proof?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proven by whom? Would you mind posting that proof?
Track 3 and 5 <<<</////\\\
Were do you think the gold and silver and jewels that came from the ship wreck the Atocha that Mel Fisher found off the coast of Florida came from. Believe me no one on this post has to prove anything to you sentinel, and your clan.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are right i am not a believer, main reason why is all talk and no show. I have seen a lot of Gold/Silver/relics that "reel treasure hunters" post on this form but not you guys, why is that ? second reason why all these 200ft-1000ft owls were not carved by man its all natural and the number "3" on the side of the hill is just a shadow cast by the different formations of the terrain. Also Petroglyphs were made by early native American's and have nothing to do with treasure marks or any of that nonsense. All these owls/turtles/dogs/cats and so on are all natural.

So if you don’t believe any of this then why don’t you leave this forum and leave the conversation to people who actually believe that these treasures exist. You know what they say about opinions right? They are like A**holes, everyone has one

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
So if you don’t believe any of this then why don’t you leave this forum and leave the conversation to people who actually believe that these treasures exist. You know what they say about opinions right? They are like A**holes, everyone has one
I agree AG, people who don't believe in treasures have no business on a treasure hunting website, that is why you should recognize them as sentinels, because their business is to keep other people from believing that the treasures exist.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
zippy, After you push the reply button just above your message there is a bar with symbols click on the symbol third from right (looks like a green square) to ad a picture. A popup will appear choose from computer then click on choose file then when it appears click on upload file and the Picture will be added wherever the cursor is at in your message.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Track 3 and 5 <<<</////\\\
Were do you think the gold and silver and jewels that came from the ship wreck the Atocha that Mel Fisher found off the coast of Florida came from. Believe me no one on this post has to prove anything to you sentinel, and your clan.

Much of the gold and silver came from a mountain known as Santa Nino de Atocha, located in today's American Southwest, and was loaded on board either in Portobelo or Havana. It's possible many or all of the emeralds did too, but the argument remains strong that the undocumented gemstones originated in Columbia, since the ship called on Cartagena before its ill-fated voyage. Happy now?

Sentinel, clan? Don't take it personal cyzak, but you're living in a fantasy world. That's OK as long as you choose to believe it. Don't expect everyone to.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Because i enjoy stories of ppl finding reel treasure and artifacts also this form covers every thing from A-Z + i paid my dues to enjoy the form.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much of the gold and silver came from a mountain known as Santa Nino de Atocha, located in today's American Southwest, and was loaded on board either in Portobelo or Havana. It's possible many or all of the emeralds did too, but the argument remains strong that the undocumented gemstones originated in Columbia, since the ship called on Cartagena before its ill-fated voyage. Happy now?

Sentinel, clan? Don't take it personal cyzak, but you're living in a fantasy world. That's OK as long as you choose to believe it. Don't expect everyone to.

Yes i am happy now and believe me i do not take it personal that i believe in the sentinel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread