Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 181 of 228 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3416
Like Tree7482Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2818 times
    Treasure Vaults
    No, the ducks I have seen are either the entire body or just the head.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...ml#post5165411

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...ensed-128.html

us
    I Find Things Always Have Always Will

Feb 2018
    United States
    English Dowsing Springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, Fisher Gold Bug, Whites SL, Falcon, MineLab SD2000, JW Fishers Underwater, OKM Rover C, Garrett Hand Held detectors, L-Rods, Natrual Willow Y
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hello Sandy1,

Fourth (4th) time asking: What do you know about Society of Jesus treasure signs and symbols. I am sure a lot of us would like to hear what you have to say about this subject in regard to vault hunting?

Regards

LUE-Hawn
    shahrammoradiyan likes this.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2818 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Lue-Hawn I have answered that question multiple times, I don't get involved with the hypothetical history of who as that is not really proovable since it was mostly all secret information and not for the most part written down for us today, all I can say is that the Spanish, French and Portuguese were here and they buried treasures.

I have not seen anybody as of yet be able to decipher Jesuit writings/symbols/carvings on rocks/boulders and figure out where they go to.

Anybody who can decipher the Jesuits Codes (writings/carvings on boulders) feel free to come forward at any time and show us what you got.

Which groups did what within the Catholic Church is really not known and the Jesuit markers and carvings are not what I have shown even though the markers are heavily influenced by the Catholic Church such as the 3, the caches I go after are not Jesuit they are government owned hence the Kings Thrones.
    Last edited by sandy1; Jul 12, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
    elh, AIORIA, LUE-Hawn and 2 others like this.

us

Feb 2018
    United States
    English Dowsing Springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, Fisher Gold Bug, Whites SL, Falcon, MineLab SD2000, JW Fishers Underwater, OKM Rover C, Garrett Hand Held detectors, L-Rods, Natrual Willow Y
    92 times
    Hello sandy1,

I go after are not Jesuit they are government owned hence the Kings Thrones. You are saying that most of the caches are on government land like BLM and department of the interior lands and parks?

Thank you for the response.

Regards

LUE-Hawn
    Last edited by LUE-Hawn; Jul 12, 2018 at 10:08 PM.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2818 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by LUE-Hawn View Post
    Hello sandy1,

I go after are not Jesuit they are government owned hence the Kings Thrones. You are saying that most of the caches are on government land like BLM and department of the interior lands and parks?

Thank you for the response.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

No I am talking about treasures going back to the government of Spain, that is why so many of these treasures are still here because when the governments men retreated from the Mexicans they had to leave the ground vaults with the treasures still in them and that is also why most of these treasures are from the late 1700s to the mid 1800s when Mexico took over.

By the way I do find it interesting how you zeroed in, took out of context and misinterpreted the most illegal aspect of what I said, its almost as if you would like me to admit to illegally digging up treasure from government land, BLM and/or the department of the interior lands and parks.
    Last edited by sandy1; Jul 12, 2018 at 11:09 PM.

us

Feb 2018
    United States
    92 times
    Hello sandy1,

Would it not have been easier to say that in the first place? When you say government in this day and age, what are people to think? Making a statement clear is important for all concerned in regard to searching and making recoveries. Actually you misinterpreted my question about digging up treasure from government land, BLM and/or the department of the interior lands and parks. At this point in time its neither here nor there, although the following is something to ponder:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ifact-thieves/

At present I am deciphering the Las Lunas Decalogue Rock. I am studying what a jesuit priest wrote down on its face by using an archaic Phoenician and Greek alphabet. At present I have decoded only one part in it "they are goading a serpent out of its home" That is why I asked about the Society of Jesus signs and symbols.

I figured you knew? If you don't that is okay.

I am in to process of using mineral and other dictionaries to break down the symbols found in Spanish petroglyphs of the region.

Some may lead to treasure others do not.

Regards

LUE-Hawn
    Last edited by LUE-Hawn; Jul 13, 2018 at 11:54 AM.

us
    Sep 2017
    Nibiru
    pulsestar II pro
    101 times
    I have a question. Are you implying that the church or whoever made all these sites, except the Spaniards due to fleeing, recovered their caches? I understand the mexicans may have stash things after 1821. My question is this. If I have a site that does not have a kings throne, but is a legitimate spanish site, It will most likely have been recovered? Also, when the recovery teams came to recover, I assume they would recover all stashes that were not moved by others and re-cached. Is that correct? I have a site with a few auras so far. Have not investigated them as of yet. I am teaching myself how the whole set up works. (they did not have auras, maps probably but I believe they did not need a paper map. At least that's my thinking at this point. Subject to change as info and proof comes to light). So at this point, if something is found according to the rock/carvings, then it is safe to assume the other caches at the same site will most likely be intact as the recovery team would take all or nothing?
    Thanks for your time as always. I look forward to your reply.

us
    Sargent McAwesome Pants Esquire

Feb 2018
    The Mountains (Rocky)
    Garret Ace 250
    10 times
    Only took 3 days to read through this and it is fascinating to say the least! I have a few pictures of some interesting formations all on the same ridge. These pictures are not mine just taken from google. Ive been on this ridge maybe a dozen times and never thought twice about any of it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lumpyindian.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	1611260

Name:	owls.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	1611261

Name:	paul-bunyans-boot.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	1611264
    not sure if these are natural or along the same lines as what you are talking about. The owls and the hole in the rock seem interesting!

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2818 times
    Treasure Vaults
    SS the Spanish recovery teams were forced to leave the country and go back to Europe due to the Mexicans Revolution, so the Spanish treasures that had been stored just before and during the revolution are still here unless the Mexicans or Sentinels were able to get them out before the United States took over the land, but there wasn't much time between the Mexicans Independence and the United states taking over for them to get much out considering they were using wagons and horses at that point and could really only work in the cooler and wetter months here in the South West.
    Last edited by sandy1; Jul 13, 2018 at 07:23 PM.
    weekender and Crosse De Sign like this.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2818 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by LUE-Hawn View Post
    Hello sandy1,

-the following is something to ponder:
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ifact-thieves/

LUE-Hawn
    The fact that you even posted this Link tells me (and hopefully any treasure hunter who would actually like to find a treasure) everything we need to know about you.
    Last edited by sandy1; Jul 13, 2018 at 05:45 PM.

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1596 times
    The last picture is the foot of Jesus. He is making His enemy his foot stool.
    Quote Originally Posted by YuokonHo View Post
    Only took 3 days to read through this and it is fascinating to say the least! I have a few pictures of some interesting formations all on the same ridge. These pictures are not mine just taken from google. Ive been on this ridge maybe a dozen times and never thought twice about any of it.

Name:	lumpyindian.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	1611260

Name:	owls.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	1611261

Name:	paul-bunyans-boot.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	1611264
    not sure if these are natural or along the same lines as what you are talking about. The owls and the hole in the rock seem interesting!

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    2713 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    The last picture is the foot of Jesus. He is making His enemy his foot stool.

Holy cow Backwoods, nice call. I can see that for sure.What else could it be? Thats got to be very early Christians?

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4417 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post

Which groups did what within the Catholic Church is really not known and the Jesuit markers and carvings are not what I have shown even though the markers are heavily influenced by the Catholic Church such as the 3, the caches I go after are not Jesuit they are government owned hence the Kings Thrones.
    Anyone who has really studied the guide & thread (I realize it's a lot of great info & commentary,
    which is partly what makes it so excellent & first class), would've easily seen the honesty, along with
    mention of Catholic #3 use, and then the meaning of government owned, used along with the King's
    Throne. Nothing to do with current authority. Some of you guys aren't seeming to be really reading &
    Studying the thread it seems, & would rather submit your ideas & experiences, which is ok, but for
    wasting time. I'll tell you, we are lucky, because sandy has in the past disappeared at times, just
    to let people to grasp it, cool off, & have the opportunity to rethink their hasty ways & behave...
    I like it when he's taking the time to be on here commenting, patiently answering questions.

The great thing I have noticed consistently, is that our friend sandy is continually explaining
    points even more specific & thoroughly, which is an awesome help & blessing in my opinion.
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jul 13, 2018 at 09:33 PM.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1596 times
    Dog, The sites tell a story from end to end. From the tree of Eden to the pit of Satan. It's all there. One just has to read it and know the Word of God.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2818 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Anyone who has really studied the guide & thread (I realize it's a lot of great info & commentary,
    which is partly what makes it so excellent & first class), would've easily seen the honesty, along with
    mention of Catholic #3 use, and then the meaning of government owned, used along with the King's
    Throne. Nothing to do with current authority. Some of you guys aren't seeming to be really reading &
    Studying the thread it seems, & would rather submit your ideas & experiences, which is ok, but for
    wasting time. I'll tell you, we are lucky, because sandy has in the past disappeared at times, just
    to let people to grasp it, cool off, & have the opportunity to rethink their hasty ways & behave...
    I like it when he's taking the time to be on here commenting, patiently answering questions.

The great thing I have noticed consistently, is that our friend sandy is continually explaining
    points even more specific & thoroughly, which is an awesome help & blessing in my opinion.

Thank you CDS

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links