A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It looked like there was some rocks stacked there or laid on the ground were your crisscross is from the photo is what i was looking at.

Ok so this spot is a continuation of a triangle were do you go from there.

I will tell you the Triangle measurements now, but the degrees I plan on explaining in depth at a later time.

The Crisscross spot is one point of the triangle and the measurements are 130 feet long per leg with 75 feet per Vault line from each tip to the middle of the triangle.

This size triangle is used at multiple kings caches as well as a few other sizes.

Last edited:

ART DECO

Greenie
Dec 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Sandy1 have you seen or heard of a triangle made of a compass rock and two like stones that are sort of trowel shaped ? Thanks for a great thread!

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I haven't but here is one point of my triangle that I just mentioned above.

This was taken from the (Invisible) crisscross spot and is 130 feet to this next rock marker (next point of the triangle), Notice how it is a Rabbit and is looking to the right which is in the direction of the next tip at another 130 feet turning 120 degrees to the right.
1 (27).JPG

ART DECO

Greenie
Dec 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea great rabbit , I recall it when you were explaining the crisscross method, I dont have any measurements but I had read about such a triangle lay out and have read that compass rocks could also be mine dolmens , could the compass rock/dolmen show the area of the mine and also be part of a triangle giving the distance and direction to the sweet spot? Thank you for any thoughts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes I have seen a dolmen, but it was one of the alignments going to the crisscross spot not one point of a triangle, however that doesnt mean that it can't be as I recall kenworthy found at least a couple of compass rocks as triangle points.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
yea great rabbit , I recall it when you were explaining the crisscross method, I dont have any measurements but I had read about such a triangle lay out and have read that compass rocks are also mine dolmens , could the compass rock/dolmen show the area of the mine and also be part of a triangle giving the distance and direction to the sweet spot? Thank you for any thoughts.

The Dolmen I saw was not part of a mine but more of a tomb area.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent information sandy1 I am always amazed at how the old Spaniards designed the sites, I can really see how important it is to recognizing the triangles and how they played a big role in the layout.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
That Triangle is about the most important information I have given so far on here.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Your right I did not continue because of a fear of getting stuck it a tight squeeze. I also did not have rope, or much daylight, and nobody knew where I was. I forgot to mention inside the cave was a smooth cedar branch, could be natural but it was 10feet down in a cave on a mountain with no cedars on it. It is Apache country; one cliff wall a mile down the canyon from us is covered in rock art like a canvas. Also at the bottom of the mountain was a beed camp, where I filled my pockets with beeds in 5 minutes, and left hundreds of them on the ground still. I plan to return to this cave when time comes.

Good luck, & may you get to safely explore more soon.
If you do start a thread, it's more than likely you'll have
a lot of various interest, especially with some great pics.
Be safe & enjoy...

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am actually giving out bits and pieces, there is alot more to it and when I get the time and some more info I will make up my final guide to vault treasure hunting.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Sandy1 would you go into a little more detail about these tombs and area. Many Thanks!

The one that I found with the dolmen had a sphinx with an old mans face I believe to be the guy buried in the tomb, I actually have shown it on here several times somewhere in this thread and in my guide.

ART DECO

Greenie
Dec 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I remember the pic., where do you think the tomb was located? thats if you dont mind saying.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I actually showed the spot as well in my guide or in this thread, it was where I was standing taking the picture back at the dolmen.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandy1 this area that you are showing has multiple cache sites how rare is that to happen were they would have a couple of vaults made for storage.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
sandy1 this area that you are showing has multiple cache sites how rare is that to happen were they would have a couple of vaults made for storage.

Actually it is far more common to have multiple cache/vault sites than just singles around my area, however the large ones (large accumulation rooms) are usually miles apart compared to the smaller caches which are all over the place.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think the main vault was used to move treasure to it out of the smaller caches when the right time was present.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they had an entire system set up with exact rules even the layouts of how they are hidden are the same at multiple locations.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread