A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is one point of my triangle.

This was taken from the (Invisible) crisscross spot and is 130 feet to this next rock marker (next point of the triangle), Notice how it is a Rabbit and is looking to the Right which is in the direction of the next tip at another 130 feet turning 120 degrees to the right.
1 (27).JPG

I thought I would show this Rabbit Boulder close up and explain it a bit better

Here is a closeup of the same rabbit boulder from the picture above you should be able to see the Patron Saint/face on the front with a cap on.(notice how this boulder is discolored and not the same color as all the white rocks around it)
1 (2).jpg

Here is the Triangle (deeply carved) on the top of the same Rabbit boulder that is exactly 130 feet from the crisscross spot
1 (26).JPG

Now for the Third Point of the Triangle which is 130 feet from both the crisscross spot and the Rabbit/Patron Saint boulder making a perfect triangle. (This Boulder point/tip of the triangle Has been Discolored intentionally just like the rabbit/patron saint boulder)
This point is not Very Important so it was not marked very well.
1 (28).JPG

The Only Point of this triangle that really matters is the Crisscross Spot but you do need to find the center of this triangle or at least a boulder within the triangle in order to continue from the crisscross spot

A very important Note:

This is the backdoor to the kings Treasures meaning that if all the miners were lost and the kings men had to find the entrance again they could with this triangle but that means having to go the long way in through a backfilled tunnel.

Last edited:

Juanka2018

Tenderfoot
Nov 5, 2018
Loja
Detector(s) used
LRL, TFR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Sandy, I send you the photos in your thread, I hope they are well uploaded and you can see them without problems, tell me are these auras, the photos were taken with! Phone 7, in an excursion, the small white aura is aligned with a rock, and the other two auras are in a semicircle of rocks, the two are together and are the most visible, the photos were taken near dusk. Do you think they have probabilities? Again thank you very much.

IMG-20181105-WA0144 (4).jpg thumbnail (2).jpg thumbnail.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
No, every one of those spots are prism effects from the sun, those are way to small and way too close to be auras.
The one thing I made clear about shooting for auras is to never shoot towards the sun for this exact reason.

visio

Tenderfoot
Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
sandy1,

Can auras be captured in the fall and winter months? How does temperature affect aura capture? Read a note in Vilenueva's guide that Louis Matacia recommends a minimum temp of 55 deg F. I know your method is much more precise as I have captured numerous auras using your guide but in higher temps. (90 deg F range) No luck in the past few weeks with temps in the 50's.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
sandy1,

Can auras be captured in the fall and winter months? How does temperature affect aura capture? Read a note in Vilenueva's guide that Louis Matacia recommends a minimum temp of 55 deg F. I know your method is much more precise as I have captured numerous auras using your guide but in higher temps. (90 deg F range) No luck in the past few weeks with temps in the 50's.

I have had luck all year round of course I usually don't go out if its below 50 degrees here which if the sun is out its at least that here, so really cold temps I have not had much experience in, but I would not try it in the snow as alot of the auras I catch are whitish which would keep you from seeing them.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is a closeup of the same rabbit boulder from the picture above you should be able to see the Patron Saint/face on the front with a cap on.(notice how this boulder is discolored and not the same color as all the white rocks around it)
View attachment 1651837

Here is the Triangle (deeply carved) on the top of the same Rabbit boulder that is exactly 130 feet from the crisscross spot
View attachment 1651839

Now for the Third Point of the Triangle which is 130 feet from both the crisscross spot and the Rabbit/Patron Saint boulder making a perfect triangle. (This Boulder point/tip of the triangle Has been Discolored intentionally just like the rabbit/patron saint boulder)
View attachment 1651838

The Only Point of this triangle that really matters is the Crisscross Spot but you do need to find the center of this triangle or at least a boulder within the triangle in order to continue from the crisscross spot

A very important Note:

This is the backdoor to the kings Treasures meaning that if all the miners were lost and the kings men had to find the entrance again they could with this triangle but that means having to go the long way in through a backfilled tunnel.

Back to the good stuff does this tie in to your post back at #3582 with the start of the saguaros triangle.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Back to the good stuff does this tie in to your post back at #3582 with the start of the saguaros triangle.
Yes the cactus triangle goes to the crisscross spot at 60 feet or 21+39, but what I have not shared is that the same cactus triangle goes dead West (270 degrees) from the most Southern tip at exactly 117 feet 3x39 or (triple the distance of the triangles legs measured all the way around) to the middle of the Kings 130 foot triangle.(the Purple line is the West line)
1 (81).JPG

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The information I am giving is actual real information to the treasure vaults this information has NEVER been given out on any public forum or in any book and most likely never will be again, there is a whole lot more to it that I have not divulged as of yet, but you guys should have a good understanding of whats going on by this point with the information I have given so far.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The information I am giving is actual real information to the treasure vaults this information has NEVER been given out on any public forum or in any book and most likely never will be again, there is a whole lot more to it that I have not divulged as of yet, but you guys should have a good understanding of whats going on by this point with the information I have given so far.

Excellent information i know it has taken you years of being in the field to figure the sites out thank you so much for sharing the information here with us top shelf once again.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

What? :icon_scratch: Still Holding Out ??? ..... :laughing7:
Many Thanks for everything you've generously shared...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

1 (2).jpg

1 (26).JPG

1 (28).JPG

A very important Note:

I thought it would be interesting to show how they aligned a rock to the center of the triangle from the rabbit boulder (point/tip of the triangle)(the one I circled is actually a diamond rock from both this side as well as looking back at it from the middle of the Kings Triangle which you cant see due to the rock in front of it)
1 (99).JPG

Here I circled the V notch, the diamond alignment rock and the middle of the kings triangle at 75 feet, the distance to the diamond is 34.5 feet from the rabbit boulder but doesn't matter as it has done its job as an alignment.
1 (101).JPG

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought it would be interesting to show how they aligned a rock to the center of the triangle from the rabbit boulder (point/tip of the triangle)(the one I circled is actually a diamond rock from both this side as well as looking back at it from the middle of the Kings Triangle which you cant see due to the rock in front of it)
View attachment 1653472

Here I circled the V notch, the diamond alignment rock and the middle of the kings triangle at 75 feet, the distance to the diamond is 34.5 feet from the rabbit boulder but doesn't matter as it has done its job as an alignment.
View attachment 1653476

One other thing I would like to mention is the degrees on this triangle as well as all of the cacti and rocks that are on compass degrees, I am still working on the degrees and have them all set with the declination that I have mentioned which could very well be wrong, but I have a great equalizer called Computer Aided Drafting which allows me to try every angle I want on the entire setup in the comfort of my own home, and since declination changes from year to year and a huge amount from state to state this is the best option for understanding the degrees since they are using a single degree compass.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Auto Cad never thought about that application how interesting I have a small amount of experience with Auto Cad. I imagine that it would work real will with this type of application just install all the points and display the graph.:goldbar:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1 have you ever came across a truncated pyramid in any of your travels on any of the sites you have been at.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Not really quite sure what you are talking about but in my guide I have a small cairn that has a small quartz 3 sided pyramid on its top, Here it is again.
1 (9).jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
No, even though I have seen many treasure cairns I haven't seen one like that, the cairns are only made for trail markers, alignments or in some rare cases a triangle in order to locate the invisible point of the kings triangle.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent info thank you for that i will be setting up the camera to do some photo work for this site at least this site is low elevation and can walk to easy.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I found a heart rock and started measuring and it is 21' to the U rock and 21' to the off colored rock and 21' back to the heart rock
The heart rock is the one in the picture with the hole under it
View attachment IMG_1635 (2).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread