A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Since you would like to see what the sentinels left for me while I was gone here is one that I found at my site just recently (this is the site I showed with all the alignments and 130 foot triangle)

When I returned the first thing I noticed was that this palo verde tree was laying across the path just a couple hundred feet before reaching the crisscross spot.
This is just saying stop/go back
View attachment 1658905

They had apparently pushed it over
View attachment 1658910

They did a couple more things at this site as well.

It would be interesting to see or know what else was done there.
If you wish not to, it makes perfect sense, & is certainly no joke.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be interesting to see or know what else was done there.
If you wish not to, it makes perfect sense, & is certainly no joke.

Well, after I went past the tree and got to the 130 foot triangle I noticed that there was yet another tree that had been mutilated apparently at the same time as the first one, this one had most of its branches broken off and the ones that were too high to reach were Cut off (probably with a pole saw), and if that weren't enough the actual location of this tree is right behind the third point of the 130 foot triangle. (I circled the rock that marks the third point of the triangle)
4.JPG

And this was not the final thing they did at this location either.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever came across anything like this before in your travels in that country.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever came across anything like this before.

Not exactly like this, however I have had the sentinels put up several turtles with their heads separated from the bodies at my entrance locations on spots I have worked on over the last 30 years.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, after I went past the tree and got to the 130 foot triangle I noticed that there was yet another tree that had been mutilated apparently at the same time as the first one, this one had most of its branches broken off and the ones that were too high to reach were Cut off (probably with a pole saw), and if that weren't enough the actual location of this tree is right behind the third point of the 130 foot triangle. (I circled the rock that marks the third point of the triangle)
View attachment 1661695

And this was not the final thing they did at this location either.

Then since this tree mutilation is kind of bazaar, the final thing they did must be noticeably significant too.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1661737 When i was looking at your photo of the first mutilated tree is that cactus that i circled in the back ground bent to the right for a reason or just natural or am i just seeing things.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Then since this tree mutilation is kind of bazaar, the final thing they did must be noticeably significant too.

The final thing they did which is something that really caught my attention since it directly related to the crisscross spot is they placed a single small A-frame rock that was placed on one of the already existing lines to the crisscross spot.
5.JPG
Here is a picture from when I showed this same alignment from my guide and as you can see there is no A-Frame rock back then, all of this happened at the end of last summer(2018) at this location.
5b.JPG

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The final thing they did which is something that really caught my attention since it directly related to the crisscross spot is they placed a single small A-frame rock that was placed on one of the already existing lines to the crisscross spot.
View attachment 1661740
Here is a picture from when I showed this same alignment from my guide and as you can see there is no A-Frame rock back then, all of this happened at the end of last summer(2018) at this location.
View attachment 1661741

What do you think the reason was for adding the small A-Frame rock?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
What do you think the reason was for adding the small A-Frame rock?

I was wondering that myself, but it certainly wasn't some random person, there is no doubt it was a sentinel with the knowledge of these treasures, as well as the locations I have shown here on tnet.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1661737 When i was looking at your photo of the first mutilated tree is that cactus that i circled in the back ground bent to the right for a reason or just natural or am i just seeing things.

There are multiple treasures up this canyon and many of the saguaros are marking them but for the most part they are just aligned and not shaped into anything.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I was wondering that myself, but it certainly wasn't some random person, there is no doubt it was a sentinel with the knowledge of these treasures, as well as the locations I have shown here on tnet.

Even if the sentinel(s) that did this, know someone was spending time hiking around there,
it doesn't necessarily mean they have made connection of the thread & pics to it do you think?
It's all very interesting, & a bit curiously intriguing too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Even if the sentinel(s) that did this, know someone was spending time hiking around there,
it doesn't necessarily mean they have made connection of the thread & pics to it do you think?

I may have said the same thing however they moved another marker (A Hummingbird) I posted in my guide on here that was attached to a storage turtle head, also at the end of last summer at a completely different site.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It's all very interesting, & a bit curiously intriguing too.

Honestly it amazes me that you of all people would not realize how many of these sentinels are right here on tnet and using peoples pictures to know where people have located what they think of as their treasures.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know how hard this site is to get to or how often you go but I would put up a camera just to see who it is for safety.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How did all those other rocks get there?

So do you let all this stop you from recovering the treasure?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The Oldest markers were placed by the original people who hid the treasures (Europeans) over 200 years ago while other later markers were put there to help the sentinels relocate the treasure locations easier over many generations of sentinels.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly it amazes me that you of all people would not realize how many of these sentinels are right here on tnet and using peoples pictures to know where people have located what they think of as their treasures.

OK, I'll clarify that I do realize when I actually see something changed, and I'm not surprised
they're using pics to see what someone may have located. But rather the tree destruction
& marker games they seem to play, to confuse or discourage? Since you haven't gone
into this much detail, of what they have done at some sites that you've explored.

Having asked before in private with no detailed response, I've always
wondered what extent they may be willing to go to. The non
confrontational tactics they've applied in your areas, is
what I'm intrigued about. That's interesting timings
I must say. I don't know if it would necessarily
be that indirect at some places I go, since
there are hillbillies under tree cover...

Machine guns are impressive when
you can hear the different ones
being fired simultaneously, &
so are fighter jets buzzing...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I don’t know how hard this site is to get to or how often you go but I would put up a camera just to see who it is for safety.

Always looking for cameras, especially since there are so many cover places to hide them.
Not at all like being in an open desert area, where past Apaches would hide in rocks & dirt.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

sandy1, you likely recall when I commented privately, that specific details in time based pics & posts, would let them know where & approx.
when you were at a precise location, & with no response from you. Which speaks of being uncomfortable talking about that, & for the second
time that I asked (privately), for your thoughts along that line. So no Amigo, don't be amazed at all, that I gently ask to see what interesting
& totally significant info you may share (while you are willing to discuss it), pertaining to your unprecedented & very important thread... Just
so I can try to understand the nature of Sentinels Actions in different areas. Since you of all people, know that I never show all of the cards
in my hand at the same time. Why should I, & after all, this is very much an important aspect of the subject. Most likely you are the best
on T Net, successfully studying this so extensively for over 30 yrs. Seems you would be the most likely person to ask with real answers.

I've seen trees cut, but not right after I'd been exploring an area, & recent markers added, but as of yet, was only watched while out
walking & taking pics in a closely watched area. So naturally, the experiences you have shared are interesting, since I've seen some
but not all of that. Like building turtles, firing flares down from planes, adding a small movable marker, etc. I just didn't know if you
thought they watched you in a specific location at real time, based on shared pics. Didn't recall you making that time related point.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread