A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Obviously you don't believe in the auras otherwise you would realize that the research you speak of in order to find the treasures is not in the least bit necessary.

sandy1,
In reference to something truly amazing, it's the folks that continue to debate
the fine & realistic subject, without even having ever so much as trying to capture
an aura, NOT EVER AT ALL...

Now that's obvious ludicrous ignorance & blatant hypocrisy, in my humble observations,
& wondering why no effort's even been made...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe everything you post. I have no reason not to. I don't call anybody a liar unless they give me good reason, and you have not done that.

I think what you don't understand is that, to some of us, the treasure isn't in the vault, it's everything that leads up to the vault.

Almost a sort of laughable line, yes it's all treasure, but some of it is lucrative,
which requires beans & fire light...

If you think sandy1 doesn't understand every aspect of the journey,
then that's apparently your own personal oversight.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I think we do understand and what is hard to understand is who wants to learn and who wants to create havoc.Sure there is a lot of unknown but how does someone come to a discussion unless they go do it themselves. Believe me I have learned a lot here by just reading the conversation that are presented on this post.

Exactly!

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually I am completely at a loss as to why somebody would be involved with the treasure markers but not actually want the treasure itself, to me that makes for a very scary person as I do not know their motives.

Edit: Here is a scenario, you take somebody you just met to a treasure site you know about and you dig down and find a treasure, now you are super excited to have dug up the treasure but the other person tells you that he/she has no interest in the treasure and you can have it all.

Now be honest with yourselves wouldn't that set off all kinds of alarms in your head about this unknown person and what their true intentions actually are? (all of this is assuming you already know how illegal this venture is)

So basically this is why I consider people that want to be involved in treasure hunting but don't want the treasure as scary.

That makes a lot of sense to me, but also there's all of the other kinds of kinda' scary people,
unlike those that are stable, predictable & trustworthy, under any kind of possible circumstance
& are undoubtedly rare. But otherwise many are most likely hard to discern, until after the actual
facts, that be life changing, in all aspects of the serious work & hazards of treasure hunting safely,
& totally successful recovery etc...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking for myself, I would never be there when you started digging into a vault because you would probably be digging illegally. I would never risk my reputation or humiliate my family by becoming part of an illegal operation. That’s just my choice.

If you can’t understand why somebody would be interested in the history but not the treasure, at this point in your life, you probably never will.

I appreciate your help and advice, it’s been great, but you and I are motivated by different things. We can still share information and enjoy ourselves.

Then what are you doing here on this thread?
Go back to your so called history books, &
leave the history makers alone. By all means,
protect your family's innocent reputation as fine,
undoubtedly upstanding & historically seeking citizens...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Consider if you will , a birdseye view of not just vaults or cache sites...But related ones.
I'm asking a lot ;but put treasure aside for a moment.

The who why how when and where of "related" sites is what is being referred to when the/a vault/cache is not being given the priority.

It's the logistics of what was behind the site and the people behind the signs and caches.

That does not devalue anything of tangible worth... (does not insult your views) It is however what is meant when more than a recovery is a particular persons intrigue about a site.
When some one tells me they don't want to dig or change a site , I don't worry about their motive.
More so when a site is considered only a part of the puzzle.
Then too there are the well known logistics of a recovery being a curse or a blessing when legality rears it's head. Very different motives though between historic curiosity and plundering a cache..

If you knew the history of one site mentioned , the cache was likely removed anyways. That does not end the curiosity and study going on about it though.
And curiosity about connections to others. Even if the human "others" is more the draw than potential wealth.
Again , and please ; that is not an insult.
Signs matter. That is why you have guests here looking for interpretation. And some looking for connections to other sites related to their own looking for the people behind them.

Mystery through lack of historical documentation , leaves voids. Signs might answer questions enough to make connections. With help from others . Maybe.

It all sounds like something interesting in theory & wordiness,
but if so concerned of such, ye would presumably be far better
at home on your porch, with a nice little bottle of water handy...

This info & discussion is about real Treasure Hunting, not
wondering about filling in the missing pieces of history,
speculating about anything, but actual specific facts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
This type of treasure hunting is for the adventurous types who want more out of life, everybody else need not apply.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s unfortunate we can’t have this conversation face to face, by a campfire, instead of on the forum. With the written word, you lose tone of voice, facial expression, body language, these are things that can change a conversation from unfriendly to friendly and joking around.

Who would want to, with some of the mealy mouth whiny scaredy cat talking going on here ???

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I offered to dig up the treasure and hand it to you, 100%, because it seemed the "sentinels" had moved a 2-ounce rock and convinced you to abandon the recovery. Which makes me wonder, why would you be involved with treasure markers but not actually want the treasure itself? In any case, I'll take 50% if it makes you feel better.

I've noticed that, too. It seems that everyone here owns a camera, but no one owns a shovel.

Yer so full of it, & lucky that some've (mostly sandy1) shared our extra generous working, just a portion of what was taken with our cameras. Why try to stupidly
twist what has been said, except for yer apparent severe lack of understanding,
reasoning or perception, oh & honesty...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You wanna talk shoveling?
As if that is the only way a recovery is made? O.K..
I have multiple shovels.
One leans against a fence out in the snow. And previous rain.
A well used WW2 shovel rides in the truck.
Two snow shovels wait on the ramp outside the door.
Multiple other shovels for different purposes lounge in the shed.

But what of shovel use?

As a youth under a hundred pounds Gramps had me dig trash pits. Not little holes. Pits.
And if one was good while he had me ,two was better. On the same property we put what would not be my last septic system drywell dig and install by hand.

Stump removal digging. Standing tree of saw log girth with come along's putting tension on it while digging around them and cutting roots neck deep still, about cured me of further ambition doing such. Yet other trees would fall the same.

Animal manure of varied amounts and species.
Years of shoveling sand in a foundry.
A half century of shoveling snow each winter. A few driveways and then the one at home awaits taught much about shoveling.
Guess how snow to the roof height was removed from the driveway in the blizzard of 1978? Including the mountains of hardpacked several feet high the plows rolled in weeks later.
When the road was punched open my first car saw shovels tossed in and it was off to where folks with real money lived.
Begging for shovels (read bodies) to clear their leaking roofs.
Years later another heavy winter had an unexpected great snow create an emergency job over a high valued stash under a polebarn roof.
Military jump boots and the only thing stopping my sliding on iced/snow covered steel off the edge to drop too many feet to walk away (despite the snow below) , was the nail heads holding the steel on.
Sure came close more than once...

How about not being able to stand ,but shoveling flooded clay in a crawlspace below a house to have a drain trench around it?
The second day I weaseled out of digging by doing the hammering through the concrete wall to create a tile hole. Took most of the shift for some reason .....

And there have been multiple digs when recovering valuables placed by others was the goal.
Then there are caches of my own.

Getting to where a shovel don't fit my hands anymore.
I'd sure like to know how many, many tons of material I've moved.

But you don't even need to own a shovel to use one. If your reasoning is that ownership means involvement/use with one. Which it does not.

Sounds like you've certainly done more than your share in your time...

Yep, & I'm shoveling through 5 pages of some BS I got behind on.
Never seen so much sh-t talk & so little action, with excellent info...
I don't know how sandy1 even stays interested in sticking around,
wading through it all, sometimes...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not exactly sure what your point is, but the way I read Carl's post was that this thread is long on knowing where treasure is buried, but also long on reasons not to recover it, and short on convincing evidence there is a treasure to begin with.

Lots of us know which end of a shovel to grab. Hell, I'm 72 and filled in an old hand-dug well by myself two weeks ago with a shovel and a wheelbarrow. 96 loads @ 4 cu ft, decomposed granite, 200 ft round trip from the source. That's 14,000 pounds and 3-1/2 miles of trundling. Stretched it over four short days. So what? Am I bragging? No, I'm complaining because the flake with the backhoe never showed up and the well had to be filled, so I did it myself. You do what you have to do. Next time I'll call someone else.

If my magic camera or ancient array of rocks fingered a cache site I believed in, I'd sure figure out a way to try to get it. If I didn't really believe in it, I'd make an excuse not to try for it. Sentinel watching, you know, or whatever. Treasure Hunting 101: nothing ventured, nothing gained.

So ye finally admitted to being over the hill, & so poorly frustrated not to ever
dig up a real treasure in younger adventures. life is tough for all of us sometimes.
I recall a comment to that effect earlier in the thread, well build a bridge & get over it,
stop twisting what's said, & being obviously & pathetically jealous of those that are still
getting out there, with an informed mind, & strong shovel in hand.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
[FONT=&quot]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ol' Kentuck [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe it's the illegal digging part they have no interest in becoming involved with.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
dontknow.gif

Then stay in yer recliner, & don't worry about who may be bold enough to do it...

I couldn't agree more, this info is definitely not for the (paranoid) or faint of heart.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I will however show a new shaft sign that I have verified going to a crisscross spot

The Boulder circled is the the back alignment boulder and the boulders I put the square around has the shaft sign in the middle.
View attachment 1665231

Here are the same boulders (aligned) the red line shows the direction to go to the Crisscross spot (through the shaft sign), in this case the back boulder is 21 feet from the shaft sign boulders, from the shaft sign to the crisscross spot it is 132 feet so adding the 21 feet to the back boulder, that makes the back boulder 153 feet from the crisscross spot.
View attachment 1665232

sandy1,
You kill me, continuing to share & teach in spite of the jokers jive.
Just too much Amigo, pardon me while I roll on the floor a minute.
Smoking the baby competition continually, what perserverence...

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
This is hilarious it reminds me of when i moved down to Arizona in the 80's I left Collbran Colo 2 feet of snow about 10 degrees day time temp and went to Arizona. I get down to Wickenburg it's like 70 degrees people are walking around in there shorts this is nice and the girls they new how to warm up a Colorado boy those were the days.

I'm still living it.
The only place better is Hawaii[/QUOTE]

Maybe better, with no volcanoes lately?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Mother Superior you are right, it is so nice to have a thread like this that is so informational and from such an informed person that has been in the field for some 30 years. It is truly a shame that it is constantly under attack from the others who have nothing better to do than try an tear it down.

The thing that is also most annoying, is that some of us have experienced at least some of what
has been shared & taught here, so the naysayer that apparently hasn't experienced it says, fools.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread