A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I, for one would like to know more about the history of these sites. You have said Spanish, and Spain has claimed much of the land that is now the United States. But you have also said that some sites are older than pre-European. That could only mean that they were set up by Native Americans. Yes, I would like to hear your theories on what tribe, why they setup such sites and what monuments are unique to them. I asked if anybody has found any surface artifacts at these sites.

It appears that you may be in error here mdog, as the sites that sandy1 referred to as "Pre-Columbian"
(Not Native American), are more than likely of another older seafaring culture from the old world, even
very possibly pre-dating the ancient Mound Builder Cultures.

One guy answered. Bonunter posted that he found Spanish artifacts from the 1700's. What's the big deal about posting surface finds. And why are there so many of the sites that are similar. If there are so many similar sites, a person doesn't even have to recover anything, all he has to do is destroy the sites. If he can't find anything then by George nobody else is going to find anything.

Are you really saying this? What kind of a suggestion is coming from you here, one of
manipulation & destruction? And you're looking to gain just what by this childishness?

Look at all the hits you have on your thread. Do you think that none of these sites have been changed or even created by one of your readers. Your intentions are great but how can you know whether or not your information has been compromised in the field.

You're not right saying all these things, & I think are way out of line now. You are being pretty
bazaar in this entire post, where are you coming from? Envy? Hatred of someone else's success?

For someone not looking to tarnish yer fine family reputation, lighten up with your unnecessary
harassment & negative propaganda man. This is uncalled for, what are you trying to accomplish
here, because you are not looking good as you may think. But as one that is jealous & badgering
someone that has answered your questions quite honestly & generously, & after all, you did your
petty mocking long ago with: "I Am A Sentinel" If anything, you are being annoying, with your
line of pestering & poking, pushing & suggesting bad things. Aint got anythin' better to do?

There is more to hunting treasure than bouncing around in the field looking for signs, there is a lot of research involved.

You don't say, well who doesn't know that, & who are ye supposedly trying to give your helpful
advice & well informed wisdom to?

If I lived far from Arizona, which I do, why would I gamble my time and money to go vault hunting in Arizona with a Tnet thread my only source of information.

There is nothing wrong with asking for evidence. It's the smart thing to do.

You've made it quite clear, & we all know what all it is that you would like to acquire.
I can tell you, that other than the hint above, you would never get a dern thing from me.
Sinking to the point of this kind of badgering, & sounding off your own selfish kinda' horn.
Give it a really good rest & think about it. I know you are better than this kind of gunk...???

I think you & your kind are all just quite peed off, because you know sandy1 is just wayyy too
smart for you petty jokers, & you & your propaganda & harassment, can go fly a short tailed kite,
in a windy wet snow storm, er make that sleet & hail.:laughing7:

~:Crosse De Sign:~
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
As previously stated in post #3870:

I'm so disapointed and sad that such an amazing thread as this one is drowned in background noise...
To all who disagree or question Sandy1's method:
PLEASE, PLEASE MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE.

Could you imagine if every user here did exactly what you are doing? This forum would be one huge neverending pointless argument...

It's not about disagreeing. I disagree with tons of stuff I read here.
I just know there is absolutely nothing good that can come out of me going to a thread filled with people having a costructive chat and then persistantly shoot down/mock/question their ideas.
This sort of behaviour is counter-productive, narrow-minded and completely annoying.
As for your blocking suggestion, some of you who contribute negatively to this here thread have very insightful knowledge on a ton of other subjects, and I very much enjoy reading your posts on these subjects.
It saddens me to think I will miss out on all these beautiful exchanges of knowledge simply because some people seem to not be able to remain constructive and to know when to leave others alone.

This forum is supposed to be about exchanging ideas with like-minded people, and it mostly is...

"The truly weak spread venom, the truly strong digest it."

~All So Graciously & Very Well Said! ... Thank You Very Kindly, For Taking The Time To Make Positive, Refreshing Contributions~

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you, Thank you, I am so glad that I decided to join Tnet it was only after reading your post that I decided to become a member of this group you have given me the information I need to do a successful recovery this summer. I have been in touch with Garrett and they have some real good equipment they are using know for this type of recovery it is not cheap but I believe it is the best out there. You have pretty much covered all the questions I have had and we thank you for that you have given us an arsenal of info to use and I hope other folks use it to keep the info flowing i sure appreciate it.

Be careful about this. If you're going to invest $$ in geotech, be advised that most all equipment requires either considerable operating experience in order to interpret its results or a paid operator to do the scans for you (no guarantees with that either). Never forget, any device's effectiveness is greatly affected by terrain characteristics, above and below the ground's surface. I've used a number of these things and seen many others demonstrated. Keep in mind they are all designed for very specific uses, and under ideal conditions, many of them work OK.

Sounds like you are wanting some sort of subsurface scan. There may be other good equipment available, but the best I've seen operate is a 3d imager called Tero Vido, made in Germany. If I was going to put my own $$ up, this is the one I'd use. I don't know who deals them in the US. Good luck.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
He Lost the Treasure of Montezuma
The Night of Sorrows
La Noche Triste. Library of Congress; Artist Unknown
Cortes and his men occupied Tenochtitlan in November of 1519 and immediately began badgering Montezuma and the Aztec nobles for gold. They had already collected a great deal on their way there, and by June of 1520,​ they had amassed an estimated eight tons of gold and silver. After Montezuma's death, they were forced to flee the city on a night remembered by the Spanish as the Night of Sorrows because half of them were killed by angry Mexica warriors. They managed to get some of the treasure out of the city, but most of it was lost and never recovered.

But What He Didn't Lose, He Kept for Himself
Aztec Gold Mask
Aztec Gold Mask. Dallas Museum of Art
When Tenochtitlan was finally conquered once and for all in 1521, Cortes and his surviving men divided up their ill-gotten loot. After Cortes took out the royal fifth, his own fifth and made generous, questionable "payments" to many of his cronies, there was precious little left for his men, most of whom received fewer than two hundred pesos apiece. It was an insulting sum for brave men who had risked their lives time and again, and most of them spent the rest of their lives believing that Cortes had hidden a vast fortune from them. Historical accounts seem to indicate that they were correct: Cortes most likely cheated not only his men but the king himself, failing to declare all of the treasure and not sending the king his rightful 20% under Spanish law.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Night of Sorrows
Cortes and his men occupied Tenochtitlan in November of 1519 and immediately began badgering Montezuma and the Aztec nobles for gold. They had already collected a great deal on their way there, and by June of 1520,​ they had amassed an estimated eight tons of gold and silver. After Montezuma's death, they were forced to flee the city on a night remembered by the Spanish as the Night of Sorrows because half of them were killed by angry Mexica warriors. They managed to get some of the treasure out of the city, but most of it was lost and never recovered.

Aztec Gold Mask
When Tenochtitlan was finally conquered once and for all in 1521, Cortes and his surviving men divided up their ill-gotten loot. After Cortes took out the royal fifth, his own fifth and made generous, questionable "payments" to many of his cronies, there was precious little left for his men, most of whom received fewer than two hundred pesos apiece. It was an insulting sum for brave men who had risked their lives time and again, and most of them spent the rest of their lives believing that Cortes had hidden a vast fortune from them. Historical accounts seem to indicate that they were correct: Cortes most likely cheated not only his men but the king himself, failing to declare all of the treasure and not sending the king his rightful 20% under Spanish law.

Crosse you always come up with the coolest things.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The Night of Sorrows

Aztec Gold Mask

Interesting post. Where did you find this?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse you always come up with the coolest things.

Interesting post. Where did you find this?

https://www.thoughtco.com/ten-facts-about-hernan-cortes-2136576

I just stumbled across it, but partly lost Moctezuma treasure is just part of it.
Here you go Gentlemen, hope you enjoy... I find it unbelievably fascinating,
& also quite disgusting & terribly horrifying, all at the same time...

I've often wondered if some of the N.A. treasure stashing sandy1 has
referred to, could've been hiding some plunders from Mexico...

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
https://www.thoughtco.com/ten-facts-about-hernan-cortes-2136576

I just stumbled across it, but partly lost Moctezuma treasure is just part of it.
Here you go Gentlemen, hope you enjoy... I find it unbelievably fascinating,
& also quite disgusting & terribly horrifying, all at the same time...

I've often wondered if some of the N.A. treasure stashing sandy1 has
referred to, could've been hiding some plunders from Mexico...

There were some converse Jews that came to Mexico early in the conquest. If you think there were Old World explorers in North America, you might want to look into this. You will probably be surprised at what you find. Also, look up Verracos. It could explain the stone images of animals that Sandy finds.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There were some converse Jews that came to Mexico early in the conquest. If you think there were Old World explorers in North America, you might want to look into this. You will probably be surprised at what you find. Also, look up Verracos. It could explain the stone images of animals that Sandy finds.

Ok, I'll look into it when I get time. I'm also aware that there were Paleo Hebrew Priests,
in the Tennessee & possibly also the Ohio River Valleys, because of The Bat Creek Stone,
found in one of the mounds (Bat Creek). Here's one for you to look at, if u haven't already...
...Thanks
:cross:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to make something very clear about the stone carved animals that are used as alignments going to crisscross spots, such as turtles and owls etc. These carvings are not ancient, I know this because they have exact Modern Day English measurements at multiple sites, meaning that they were made no earlier than the 1300s and more than likely after the 1600s.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I want to make something very clear about the stone carved animals that are used as alignments going to crisscross spots, such as turtles and owls etc. These carvings are not ancient, I know this because they have exact Modern Day English measurements at multiple sites, meaning that they were made no earlier than the 1300s and more than likely after the 1600s.

You have mentioned Pre Colombian influence. What culture are you talking about.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You have mentioned Pre Colombian influence. What culture are you talking about.

I may be off, but it seems that sandy1 doesn't really like to discuss anything previous
to the Spanish/Jesuit occupation period that directly relates to the title subject of the
thread. Don't take it as anything personal or ignoring mdog... I just think his view is
it's off topic & unrelated. Since the vaults are of the Spanish time frame mentioned
above. That's what he chooses to keep the focus & discussion on is the vaults, etc.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I may be off, but it seems that sandy1 doesn't really like to discuss anything previous
to the Spanish/Jesuit occupation period that directly relates to the title subject of the
thread. Don't take it as anything personal or ignoring mdog. I just think his view is
it's off topic & unrelated... Since the vaults are of the Spanish periods he named
above, that's what he chooses to keep the focus & discussion on is vaults, etc.

Ok. That’s fair. Last night, I was thinking the same thing, I should have thought of it before but I tend to get a little excited when asking questions and I go way off subject. Sorry about that, Sandy.

My interest is in the history of the sites, so I was thinking maybe I should start my own thread that would concentrate on those type of questions. I would like to use information from Sandy’s thread to guide mine, with his permission of course.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah you'd have to discuss that with him, & I've known for a long time where your main interest is.
Like you say, it's sometimes hard to get a discussion maybe it being less known, so hopefully will
get a lot of response, & maybe good contributions you are looking for on that line. If you look at
my only live thread right now, maybe you can find a pic as to the subject... I do leave that for
the viewer to discern, but so far not any comments directly related. I've just connected dots.
Start that thread, & I will visit it, but let me know, as I don't do much wandering around...
Best of luck...:cross:

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting the questions that are asked on this thread.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
History really doesn't hold any market value and for the most part is just conjecture due to people not having all the facts as well as being fed huge amounts of misinformation, if you want to really know about history you can get that information from the treasures themselves (once they are dug up)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok. That’s fair. Last night, I was thinking the same thing, I should have thought of it before but I tend to get a little excited when asking questions and I go way off subject. Sorry about that, Sandy.

My interest is in the history of the sites, so I was thinking maybe I should start my own thread that would concentrate on those type of questions. I would like to use information from Sandy’s thread to guide mine, with his permission of course.
Great idea, dog. Your past threads have been excellent, and I have no doubts your suggested new one would be a good one too.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
History really doesn't hold any market value and for the most part is just conjecture due to people not having all the facts as well as being fed huge amounts of misinformation, if you want to really know about history you can get that information from the treasures themselves (once they are dug up)
Right on sandy1 when I am out looking I don't worry about the history lesson I want the #%&@#@# GOLD BARS.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread