A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah Bro., you know I've spent time & will keep studying, & there's a lot
of interesting stuff (mostly just rocks, lol), and sandy1 has mostly taught me
how to process it, but I'm just starting to understand a bit... All I can say, but
would be cool if I understood it all, & also could express all of that cool info too.
Glad you enjoyed the pic, & there's a lot more but i try not to tie up to much...:thumbsup:

I know it keeps your mind working, always learning thank god for sandy1 or I would be still at square 1.You never know what you will come across with the rocks I have a few photos to, I throw one in from time to time to show some high elevation mountain scenery lol.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I know it keeps your mind working, always learning thank god for sandy1 or I would be still at square 1.You never know what you will come across with the rocks I have a few photos to, I throw one in from time to time to show some high elevation mountain scenery lol.

Yep, there's No Way I'd be getting anywhere optimistically without sandy1's
info & many helps, in every aspect. Even though my sites are quite different,
they are still very much relatively similar & the rules do apply. I really like one
you shared with the ridge shot, a very cool & interesting pic indeed. I told sandy
I'd share a couple of pics, even so that he's already seen them, until he may have
something else to discuss. I don't believe in hijacking, as I know you don't either...
But I would like to see a productive discussion again, & then I'll be quiet & listen.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, there's No Way I'd be getting anywhere optimistically without sandy1's
info & many helps, in every aspect. Even though my sites are quite different,
they are still very much relatively similar & the rules do apply. I really like one
you shared with the ridge shot, a very cool & interesting pic indeed. I told sandy
I'd share a couple of pics, even so that he's already seen them, until he may have
something else to discuss. I don't believe in hijacking, as I know you don't either...
But I would like to see a productive discussion again, & then I'll be quiet & listen.

I am going back to that ridge this summer there is something there that needs found I just wish it was not such an out of the way place lol. sandy1 has helped me quite a bit i know he can not help me find it is my job to find with his good advice on how to locate it is what i needed.I figured he likes to give out the info and make us do the work its the only way I am going to learn from watching how he locates on his sites like you said it is all the same principle.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am going back to that ridge this summer there is something there that needs found I just wish it was not such an out of the way place lol. sandy1 has helped me quite a bit i know he can not help me find it is my job to find with his good advice on how to locate it is what i needed.I figured he likes to give out the info and make us do the work its the only way I am going to learn from watching how he locates on his sites like you said it is all the same principle.

Yeah one big gigantic help, is the fine art of capturing auras. Researched, figured out
& simplified by sandy1. I think it's an awesome help, potential of locating in the ground.
I laughed when I saw that ridge pic. Would have to be very good landscape, & amazing
how much work they did to get that truly... And the auras are really ~ like magic...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see in your first photo Crosse there are some lines chiseled into that rock top right 4 of them it looks like, you are dealing with the same type of rock I deal with mostly granite.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I can see in your first photo Crosse there are some lines chiseled into that rock top right 4 of them it looks like, you are dealing with the same type of rock I deal with mostly granite.

Well I didn't intentionally try to trick you, but the new & un-researched camera I used to take
those pics, was accidentally set on a very low light setting, making the blue & gray colors to
be dominant, & that resulted in the rock maybe looking like granite, but is really a very old
formation of sandstone I believe. Who'd carve an apparent Armadillo into it, & that casts
an upside down shadow, at the right time of year/day? I've studied this for a long time.
Have got my answers, & just have to enjoy now, because not really could understand.
Here's more pics with the low light setting, that worked out. I wouldn't have asked
for a more fun places to explore & research... Really super cool old stuff.:thumbsup:
Hope you enjoy checking these out too. May've been a carver or two...

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was important for me was the engineering of the site's View attachment 1671205 I need those measurements and layout to get to were i needed to go with my site its pretty complex. There is sandstone at lower elevation plenty of it i need to be down there but i have promised myself no other exploring tell this one I am working on now get's solved come hell or high water I have way to much time involved in it.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
What was important for me was the engineering of the site's View attachment 1671205 I need those measurements and layout to get to were i needed to go with my site its pretty complex. There is sandstone at lower elevation plenty of it i need to be down there but i have promised myself no other exploring tell this one I am working on now get's solved come hell or high water I have way to much time involved in it.

Yes, how neat for mother nature to do that all naturally, LOL. :laughing7:
Well maybe multiple tons of help & it so fits the premise for sure.
I think the carving I showed may be a possum instead, but still I
wonder why maybe they'd never saw one before where they were
from, or it worked for the shadow that it casts, & better at times.

That is such a great pic! You know sandy1 has some of the Very
Best marker pics ever, like the snake eating the egg in shadow,
in season. We know how much research, & time it takes to do.
Some of the many others he's shown like the Great Indian etc.
Those & so many more, are absolutely & undeniably some real
awesome phenomenal ones & of the best we've ever seen, ever.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to say something else, for the mocking, unreal naysayers,
that have never apparently, even put ANY TRUE research where
their annoying mouth is. You've been Graciously Presented with
cold hard facts, mostly in sandy1's & other people's pics & word.
Solemn word, unlike several pessimistic do-nothing petty critics.

The Only Reason you've even been afforded a voice to be heard,
IS because this is a public forum, & everyone has the right to
their opinions. But as if it weren't known a forehand, that it
was likely simple critics would arise that never even tried,
of course it was known... But still sandy1 here for others,
decided to make the information available, & that's help
for folks like me, who were already working & needing
help & more answers, to do the relevant research to
understand what historically took place here in N.A.,
& that is Absolutely Carved In Stone. It' NOT about
just siding with someone for any reason at all, but
rather seeking & knowing the truth, & being a true
witness to the facts. What you may do with those
facts is obviously up to you. Choose to actually go
out & research it for yourselves, or just apparently
sit around & spew out disbelief. But no amount of
your criticism, or ridiculous denial changes truth...
We that are in the know & honest, know that well.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took this pic long before I saw sandy's informative thread,
visited with him or studied his guide. Just curious.. when I'd
saw, photographed it, now understand more, also other ones.

I wonder how many signs I walked by now and did not know they were even there, when I get time I will have to go back to a few of them. LOL

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear that, I had taken lots of pics, my Research & Investigative exploring.
Showed some very good ones in a couple of threads I'd started. Would you
believe I didn't get much help, but some here & there. The best was really
from a member ~ Oroblanco who saw something familiar to what he had
researched, & generously informed me of some very interesting things.

But for other pics, there's been some great help, though nothing conclusive.
That is, until sandy1 started his first thread, in September 2016 I think it was.
As he wrote his info, & it progressed, with day to day interaction, which was
awesome, & obviously coming from a true Spanish Treasure Hunter, that'd
REALLY been there, & TRULY done that. I PM'ed back then, asking him why he
was generously & patiently sharing all of that first hand info. His reason then
is the same reason he still gives now, to help some other good hard working
seekers save the time it took him, cut to the actual reality of what was done,
& greatly increase the probability of other people benefiting from what he'd
spent over 30 yrs. painstakingly learning, & has succeeded at. I told him I
intended to study very closely. He hasn't always like my pics, & we haven't
necessarily always agreed on everything. Still I hold sandy1 with the highest
regard, & have the utmost respect for all that he has done, to further the study.

So yes, I look at & pour over many pics I had taken prior to sandy1 starting
his quest to freely inform the TH world of his findings, & I often find things I
now recognize, since studying his awesome information. That's why I am so
adamant & intolerant of the nonsense that some propagate to interfere with
sandy1's ongoing work. I'm most probably much more of a scrapper than he
is, having grown up in the streets of So. Cal. But I really do seek peace &
harmony with all that is possible, if you can understand my own rambling...

Yes take pics, even if you're not sure what's there, & then look at them
over & over if necessary. Sometimes, like Quinoa has mentioned, you may
walk back in to a room & view your screen, or say thumbnails, & there it is...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post

I wanted to say this, while the interpretations of each marker, such as the symbolism of the Snake meaning Satan, may or may not be correct on my part. (These are open to interpretations, only the people who made them really knew their true meanings)

Here is an Argument for the heart, many believe the heart represents a deathtrap, but I realized that the Heart did not always go to a deathtrap, so the next logical step for me is that the hearts that are scattered everywhere at certain treasure sites are Important enough that not only will they go to the real dig spot but to death traps as well, which indicates that they are not specific to deathtraps, but are obviously very important to the hider of the treasure in some spiritual manner (which is why I believe it is Jesus's heart) and since the importance was known by competitors trying to find the treasures, why not send a few competitors into deathtraps with bogus hearts, what this means is not all signs are as simple as the first thing you find with them, so again the symbolism is open to interpretation.

What I do know to be correct is what these rocks are carved into (the ones in my Guide) such as a duck a turtle a snake head eating a heart a Fox a Crocodile a Rabbit The A-Frame Rock etc. and also the (Alignments to the Crisscross spots) which I have shown (in the guide) three times as well as found many more times in the field of which I have not shown.

So the Interpretations are one thing to question, but the Carved Animals/Symbols and (Alignments to the Dig spots) that I have shown, I stand Behind 100 Percent.

sandy1 I found this where I'd quoted you 4-30-17 on:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ers-specifically-relate-finding-treasure.html

Now in review, I see again what you meant sometime ago,
referring to who it is that's in the know, understands hearts,
& I questioned what you meant. Because I forgot your specific
explanation here, in this great post made, but do have few good
hearts, several & likely of both varieties, to deathtraps & treasure.
Once again, looking back over some info you gave out still valuable...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS, The correction I would make on that info is that the dig spot can be from the crisscross spot and not always at it, but very nearby as in within 50 feet.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing I have noticed about many of the modern day theory's on these vault treasures is that for some reason these theorists cant seem to grasp the sheer enormity of the amount of effort/man power and the amount of markers and trails that were carved out of solid rock.
I have to assume it is due to the fact that these people just don't recognize the boulders as being carved and laid out in patterns at exact distances
The ancients carved on boulders for thousands of years before the Spanish ever got here then the Spanish carved on even more when they got here, so we are talking about millions of carvings (especially in the the SW)
It took tens of thousands of people to accomplish the amounts of carvings I have seen in the Southwest much of what was done before the Spanish ever got here, I know the Spanish were very interested in these ancient sites because they left their marks/carvings at them as well.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still in awe about how many carvings are around
It does not matter where I go I find them
I have thousands of pictures of carved rocks they are just everywhere

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am still in awe about how many carvings are around
It does not matter where I go I find them
I have thousands of pictures of carved rocks they are just everywhere

Yes they are especially in the southwest but also in the Northwest as well, whatever ancient culture that was here there were alot of them.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they are especially in the southwest but also in the Northwest as well, whatever ancient culture that was here there were alot of them.

So far I haven't seen evidence of the Spanish having destroyed the carvings of the ancients,
some of which are so different, & very possible negatively adverse to the religious beliefs of
the totally devout Catholic Spanish Treasure Hunters/Hiders & as you say, made more there.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions