A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The tip of this heart happens to point toward a sentinel marked storage.
It is alone, & does align up with other markers. May be the exception...

Post 3237. Measure one side and then the other. See if anything is equal or close to 74". If you find a 74" measurement, walk a heading of 85 deg out 500 feet and look for something else, maybe an owl shaped rock or another heart something like that. If you find a 74 then something else at an 85 deg heading, you have a Masonic site and probably at a decoy site. Just something to check next time you're out there.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Post 3237. Measure one side and then the other. See if anything is equal or close to 74". If you find a 74" measurement, walk a heading of 85 deg out 500 feet and look for something else, maybe an owl shaped rock or another heart something like that. If you find a 74 then something else at an 85 deg heading, you have a Masonic site and probably at a decoy site. Just something to check next time you're out there.

Ok, well the heart is pretty small, say 12'' or so, but it is right next to & inline,
& surrounded with other key markers of the Spanish type sandy1 taught about,
& is also sentinel marked. Just like textbook, but marked with a vine, no cactus.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you see? Stop playing games, surely you can see...
There is an old culture that was known for this type, &
if you don't know it, then do some studying...

Not playing games, at all. I see ordinary rocks. Apparently, you see something else. I don't know what it is because you won't say.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a marker I found today that should be easily believed in.
View attachment 1672638

That's very obviously a grizzled old prospector taking a nap, or an incredibly ugly woman with a tiny wing-dang-doodle, depending on how you tilt your head. Now, if you think all this was shaped by someone to look like this, I'd have to wonder how much dynamite they had to use.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I can see the indian looking to the right. Does he have a headdress on? Great pictures and thank you for sharing.
indian Sandy1 - Copy.JPG indian Sandy1.JPG

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact that these Various types (whether Spanish or Ancient) exist, doesn't seem credible to
you, even with verified proofs. So it's apparently impossible to show you evidence, not that it
was ever an objective to prove anything to you anyway. For what good purpose serves it?

Not sure what "verified proofs" have been presented. I've seen a lot of photos of rocks with a lot of conjecture, but the evidence is sorely lacking. Which is why I keep asking, what evidence do you see? I'm not asking whether you see a funny looking rock, I'm asking what evidence do you see that someone actually made it that way.

Carl-NC said:
Sure, I see them all over Oregon. They were in North Carolina. They're in New Hampshire, Tennessee, Alaska, British Columbia, and, I'm sure, Japan, China, India, and Australia.

This too you must see, is totally preposterous. As you well know the Spanish, & or the Ancients for that matter,
were Extremely more than Unlikely to have EVER visited several of these places you popped off. Is it really very
scientific, to just keep going off half cocked conjecture, making a far fetched point of no scientific basis?

Since you're so unhappy with the conversation, why don't you leave it alone & go your way,
to maybe find something else that you're comfortable with, & will possibly make you happy?

So if I see the same funny looking rock structures in Oregon as I see in New Mexico, what does that mean? Were the Spanish in Oregon? This stuff is everywhere. All over the world.

I'm not the least bit unhappy with the conversation, I find it incredibly interesting. I think other people, though, are not too happy with my questions.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ok, well the heart is pretty small, say 12'' or so, but it is right next to & inline,
& surrounded with other key markers of the Spanish type sandy1 taught about,
& is also sentinel marked. Just like textbook, but marked with a vine, no cactus.

If it's small, look for 7.4 inches.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not playing games, at all. I see ordinary rocks. Apparently, you see something else. I don't know what it is because you won't say.

That's the problem with this method. Not all humans recognize shapes in natural objects unless those shapes are extremely obvious. It's a right brain vs left brain phenomenon. Me, I'm very good at seeing these things, but that doesn't mean that just because a rock formation looks like Richard Nixon's profile that I assume the government carved it and hid a big treasure nearby in the 1970s. It's just a curiosity. Nice landmark, yes, and therefore possibly a useful pointing sign. But it's natural, not manmade.
Nixon.jpg

An argument often used for huge "carved mountains that the Ancients created" was that later followers needed them in order to find a general search area where more detailed markers would be found closer to the cache. Like a road sign that said, "El Paso 60 miles", which got you close enough to look for a street sign ("Montana Ave"), finally the payoff ("1234 Montana Ave"). Start big, end small.

Plausible theory, of course. And obviously usable too, if the landmarks along the way are easy enough to all followers to see - not something that some folks might recognize as a duck if they squint on a certain day of the year, but others don't see at all. For me, the examples provided for large "Ancient carved signs" are simply not at all convincing, and I'm really good at seeing these things. Your mileage will vary, as will your belief that a theoretical treasure is nearby.

Besides, what proponents don't realize is that the reshaped mountains aren't necessary because the Ancients clearly knew spherical geometry and were quite capable of determining both latitude and longitude to a useable degree of accuracy. When a searcher can place himself within a minute or two of latitude and longitude, then he can find the permanent carvings and signs near the cache that he's seeking.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK let's say we go to Spain in the 1700 we have never been there before but are predecessors have and they have hidden a lot of treasure that we need to recover.They gave us a map but how are we going to find anything with out land marks either natural stone monuments or natural objects artificially arranged stone monuments. Such as a stone monument marker we would be totally lost and so would the treasure right, they had to have this to locate the essentials for life to say for instance fresh water got to have that.I have always followed this teaching watch for natural object artificially arraigned, the excited eye does not see anything.But I don't think this explanation can even help you Carl.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
That's the problem with this method. Not all humans recognize shapes in natural objects unless those shapes are extremely obvious.

That was the whole point of making these abstract carvings. They didn't want everyone to be able to decipher every monument for what it was, they only intended for their men to be able to see the more abstract, and more important ones that led you close to the cache. The very obvious large monuments were meant for EVERYBODY to see from miles away.

It doesn't mean that if a regular Joe (with no knowledge of this stuff) can see a monument of an animal or mans' head for what it is, that he will be able to decipher its' intended purpose. That was only known by the people who carved them, and the people who've been smart enough, and diligent enough to reverse engineer the sites with many years of research, study, and boots on the ground work.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Finally a very relevant question that actually uses my information as a basis, thank you.

The Crisscross spot is within 10 feet of the aura.

Did the 130 ft triangle/ 3 corner method, apply in this instance to be able to get to the dig spot ten feet away from the crisscross? If that method doesn't apply to this situation, then please let us know if you were able to reverse engineer the way it was meant to be found in this specific case.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the problem with this method. Not all humans recognize shapes in natural objects unless those shapes are extremely obvious.

I easily see the faces and so forth in the mountain pics. But what CdS posted were pics of ordinary-looking ground rocks that I walk over on a regular basis (I do a lot of backpacking). Does he think they're special? I'm not even sure he does, he doesn't say. If he does, what does he find special? The lichen? The crack? The holes? No idea. If he finds something special, what evidence is there that it's special, and not natural? No idea. He doesn't want to talk about it.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have seen faces/animals/designs in rock formations all around California and none of them are man made just natural occurring that's nature. I am sure ppl have berried treasure in the past but you got to ask yourself if you berried something of value would you make a map for all to see ? i sure the hell would not, only i would know where i berried it. I have looked at a lot of threads on this subject and noticed or have not seen one speck of gold or old coin that have been found at these so called vaults and so on and don't say you cant share what you have found, take a look at the top of this page of all the nice berried treasure items from A-Z that members have found. I believe in berried treasure but i don't believe ppl carved 200ft owls and all the other animals that ppl see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread