A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe in berried treasure but i just cant wrap my head around all the stuff you guys see. I will say good luck to you all in the field, also what would you guys think if you came across the face structure i posted a pic of just curious ? thanks again regards Craig. Its about 30-40 feet tall.

Oh trust me they are there, now as far as your pic of the face...look where he looks. See what he sees, know what he knows. He is watching a specific area, kind of a like guard to protect the area. I was always told this, the eyes see you come and they see you go. They know many things, hold many secrets. Get out there and investigate..you just really never know what you will come across. Oh and one more thing, nothing is random.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being banned for 6 mos. I've got a lot of reading to do to catch up. Looks like the thread is still going strong. A friend just uncovered a vault/ cave at 75 feet below where they started by accident. It's still has a large amount of fill to be removed. I'm not sure if it contains any treasure. There are caves in the area with a lot of signs and symbols. I have posted some pictures before from the site. As we get further in I will get pictures from the inside. On the others there is as much work inside as out. I have picked up some of the stones of interest. If I didn't they will be smaller. The Rock crusher doesnt care what it is.We need to educate people to keep sites from being destroyed. Most of the cave are safe but the surrounding area will be no more. . The amount of debris to make this mound are amazing. I can just imagine how they are out west. Back to reading from July to present in all the threads.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
When your approaching 70 you should not need a treasure even if you are capable of getting one, at that point you have lived a full life and treasure hunting is something for people that want something more in their Future.

Ha Ha... The old man #12 (age relevant to league average) strikes again! :tongue3:

Young whippersnappers, sometimes want to count the old dudes out. ???

What a True & Vintage Treasure... :laughing7:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I do believe in berried treasure but i just cant wrap my head around all the stuff you guys see. I will say good luck to you all in the field, also what would you guys think if you came across the face structure i posted a pic of just curious ? thanks again regards Craig. Its about 30-40 feet tall.

It usually helps too, if you take several more pics,
from all different angles & distances that's doable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha Ha... The old man #12 (age relevant to league average) strikes again! :tongue3:

If you haven't accomplished something in your life by the time your 70 then you have a problem that cant be fixed by treasure hunting.
That is unless you decided to retire from working most of your adult life before beginning to treasure hunt in which case again there is no need for the treasure/money that you cant deposit in a bank to pay medical expenses etc. or explain where you got it from to the IRS.

Either way what I said originally still stands:[FONT=&quot]

When your approaching 70 you should not need a treasure even if you are capable of getting one, at that point you have lived a full life and treasure hunting is something for people that want something more in their
[/FONT]
Future[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If you haven't accomplished something in your life by the time your 70 then you have a problem that cant be fixed by treasure hunting.
That is unless you decided to retire from working most of your adult life before beginning to treasure hunt in which case again there is no need for the treasure/money that you cant deposit in a bank to pay medical expenses etc. or explain where you got it from to the IRS.

Either way what I said originally still stands:[FONT="][I]

When your approaching 70 you should not need a treasure even if you are capable of getting one, at that point you have lived a full life and treasure hunting is something for people that want something more in their [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][B]Future[/B][COLOR=#333333][FONT="].[/FONT]

sandy1,
Very Nice Explanation, I'm sure we all needed to be schooled on that,
whether approaching, needing or not. The true life point I was making,
as previously in reference to Kings & Knights, fighting battles in old age:
as well as an older quarterback still playing a vigorous & dangerous game
he does not need to be taking the chance playing at this point in his late &
continued career; & he most likely does not need the money, another ring,
any additional records & stats. BUT... he is still having fun doing it with all
of his might, & is also succeeding at it. Likewise, what I had already said
still stands quite very well also...

..."It's not always in the actual treasures that one may possess,
but possibly, also in the principle relevant points of life..."

Nothing wrong getting out enjoying this type of work, if you are able to enjoy.
Good luck getting very many young & ambitious types of candidates out away,
from their all important computer games & social media. You, I & others, may
be some of the last of a dying, or very much narrowing down, now rare breed...

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a very big difference between wanting a treasure and needing one, this is why I said need not want at that age.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I always go back to the young and ambitious people as this type of treasure hunting is not really for the older crowd.

When your approaching 70 you should not need a treasure even if you are capable of getting one, at that point you have lived a full life and treasure hunting is something for people that want something more in their Future.

Either way what I said originally still stands:[FONT="][I]

When your approaching 70 you should not need a treasure even if you are capable of getting one, at that point you have lived a full life and treasure hunting is something for people that want something more in their [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][B]Future[/B][COLOR=#333333][FONT="].[/FONT]

There is a very big difference between wanting a treasure and needing one, this is why I said need not want at that age.

I still think some of your words are a bit sharp, & could
certainly have been better said, even if the point is valid...
If you're not being called an 'old man', or some similar by
now, more than likely the times will come that you will be.
TH should be inclusive for the young at heart, or maybe the
'old dudes' are smart enough to get the young hearts 2 dig it. 8-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not even 50 and am now starting to give back, by the time I am 70 I have no intention of being involved in treasure hunting at least not for myself, I may possibly do it to teach others.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not even 50 and am now starting to give back, by the time I am 70 I have no intention of being involved in treasure hunting at least not for myself, I may possibly do it to teach others.

Sounds probable, & likewise an overseer's position, would possibly be as much or more fun.
Then you'll most likely still be the best! :thumbsup:

I still liked seeing the old man win it from behind the way they did...

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The old GOAT pulled another one out. lol

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
By the way I am a fan of #12

Come to find out, #12 was being flashed with a green laser in the
4th quarter, & right before he threw one interception. This was not
visible on the channel it aired on, but was clearly shown in a special
report on Inside Edition. What some people will do to cheat & or win.
They said the laser is capable of distracting someone... up to 2 miles.
It may have been an unseen, unknown factor, but not the final one...
Could easily be quite a national incident known as... Laser Gate. :sunny:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen faces/animals/designs in rock formations all around California and none of them are man made just natural occurring that's nature. I am sure ppl have berried treasure in the past but you got to ask yourself if you berried something of value would you make a map for all to see ? i sure the hell would not, only i would know where i berried it. I have looked at a lot of threads on this subject and noticed or have not seen one speck of gold or old coin that have been found at these so called vaults and so on and don't say you cant share what you have found, take a look at the top of this page of all the nice berried treasure items from A-Z that members have found. I believe in berried treasure but i don't believe ppl carved 200ft owls and all the other animals that ppl see.

If you like watching the old westerns, movies & old weekly series type alike,
then there have been quite a lot of carved markers on so many scenes in
episodes, especially when they get out from town, which is very often.
Very many of those scenes were filmed in So. Cal., in many various
locations all over them mountain roads & valleys. Lots of big stuff.

I took this photo off google its where i go prospecting. I do see a large face. What do you guys think of it ? is it a marker ? thanks.

It is some interesting, isn't it? If you can hike around the area,
take a whole lot of pics, just frame formations & backdrop,
alignments, very importantly, stand alone boulders, with
shadows or no shadows, if there be just maybe a hint
of shapes, something potentially interesting that
you may not be able to make out, snap a good
pic then your camera & computer screen will
be able to show you the rest: what's there.

When I first started reading the threads relating to Spanish Markers,
or other carvings in rocks that had pics, I could not see much. Yes,
you have to sort of train your eyes to at least see partially what is
potentially there. I remember reading this: The cameras condense
the info that the carvers knew how to kind of spread out, or in some
cases they blended it in, etc. Being open minded, I looked at the pics
people shared that they had taken of rocks, boulders piles, alignments
shadows outcroppings a whole lot. They were saying look this shape or
image, & some I could easily see or make out, while some it took time for
my brain to focus on. Now I can't help but see, even if after some extent of
looking & studying, individual or groups of pics. But the markers and images
certainly are real, & the carvers in most cases, really were masters doing 'em.

I honestly just hope this will possibly help you, or maybe someone else too. I
have nothing much to gain really, by trying to persuade anyone about the reality
of the existence of Old Carved Spanish, or Ancient types, of markers that may be
not far from where you live. But when you do discover an area which has evidence
of this kind of activity, you can be sure it was for some good reason at one time, &
that is where the fun really begins, is coming to the understanding of what how why.

Last edited:

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you CDS i dont think i will pursue treasure marks but i will keep this info on my mind maybe poke around a little. I will take some photos of the open mouth head when i go to sample for gold in that area.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you CDS i dont think i will pursue treasure marks but i will keep this info on my mind maybe poke around a little. I will take some photos of the open mouth head when i go to sample for gold in that area.

That sounds like good fun anyway. Finding more interesting things
that are seeming unusual, & figuring out if naturally occurring or not,
can be a very interesting research, to do along with your prospecting.
San Bernardino Co. among highest gold producing in the Golden State.
Of course, it is also the largest county too. Lots of auriferous minerals.
If nothing else, you can possibly enjoy the thrill of discovery, that is to
see something not explainable, except for the hands of historical man.
Spent a lot of fun time up in some of those creeks, canyons, & ridges...

https://californiagenealogy.org/sanbernardino/gold_mines.htm

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mineshaft once you learn what your seeng. You will notice you are seeing similar thing at different places. Then you see the same numbers. Once your more familiar with this the world will be open to you. You will never believe that others can't see it.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine Shaft know one ever took me out and showed me the markers big or little I had to learn it on my own. What helped me out the most was from reading the RIGHT books on the subject back then and then actually going out and finding it on my own. It has taken me years to develop this type of trait and I am still bad at it I ow a lot to sandy here because he brought me from the Flintstones to the Jetsons in just the last year..:goldbar:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine Shaft know one ever took me out and showed me the markers big or little I had to learn it on my own. What helped me out the most was from reading the RIGHT books on the subject back then and then actually going out and finding it on my own. It has taken me years to develop this type of trait and I am still bad at it I ow a lot to sandy here because he brought me from the Flintstones to the Jetsons in just the last year..:goldbar:

It was sort of the same for me & I'd also read books, studied some pretty good info,
on various threads here & on other websites, taken many pics, studied various forms,
sizes of owls, turtles, hearts, skull, snakes, & them eating eggs, ducks, lightning bolts,
all seeing eye, bell, cross, star, eagle, hole, cross & others, & understood at least some
of what it was they were supposedly meant to convey to the observer. The other things,
like rabbits, crocks, the pentagon, fox, etc. & the real uses of them, & where they would
certainly be found, is just what sandy1 brought into clear light, & for me to understand
for sure, is how they & ALL of the Important Markers would really meaning & would be
used in relation to the location of potential treasures, & that's been the very best help.
By giving all of this previously only partly understood info, along with critical details.

Alignments & the crisscross spots, & the all important aura capturing,
which is just the trick, to get the edge on the knowing whether
there is actually a precious metal present, & help locating it.
There's not been any real & complete comparison at all,
to the full & complete info obtained from all sandy1's
shared experiences, studying, learning, memorizing.
That's why I always have & will say you're the best!...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread