A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed) - Page 209
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 209 of 309 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4631
Like Tree10310Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #3121
    us
    Apr 2009
    341
    555 times
    Oh c'mon ol' kentucky, you know the sentinel boss is gonna be planning an expedition for you guys as soon as Sandy1 posts the first clue. And how can anybody break any laws, these treasures don't exist remember?
    "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:13

  2. #3122
    us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    1,105
    3789 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by AIORIA View Post
    Oh c'mon ol' kentucky, you know the sentinel boss is gonna be planning an expedition for you guys as soon as Sandy1 posts the first clue. And how can anybody break any laws, these treasures don't exist remember?
    That is exactly what I was thinking.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

    This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

    Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256


  3. #3123
    us
    Jun 2018
    362
    658 times
    The "treasures" may or may not exist, but there ain't no question that the Laws do.

    Y'all can dig all the holes yer little hearts desire, and welcome to it. But accordin' to the law, and this forums rules, being involved in or promoting illegal activity is a no-no.

    Suit yerself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Kentuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    In case anybody doesn't know why archaeologists and treasure hunters hate each other, then here it is:

    Treasure hunters want to keep the treasures they worked so hard to find and dig up while Archaeologists work for the state or government and think the treasures should go to the state or government because its the legal thing to do.

    So treasure hunters think Archaeologists are stupid for giving up the treasures to the greedy government and the Archaeologists think the treasure hunters are greedy criminals.

    Either way somebody greedy is involved, the question is would you like to see the government get the treasures or would you rather have them?


    So you reckon it's ok ta break the law (dig what you yerself called a archie site) as long as the right greedy person benefits, meaning YOU ( or some of yer "students" )?

    I figure a thief that breaks in ta yer house and steals ya blind would purty much agree with ya. So laws in yer opinion only apply to others then, and not you?
    Last edited by Ol' Kentuck; Aug 14, 2018 at 05:33 PM.

  4. #3124
    us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    1,105
    3789 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Talking about treasure hunting is not illegal looking for treasure is not illegal so I am not promoting anything illegal on here. I am certainly not telling people they have to go dig up these treasures, I am just making them aware of their existence, whatever people do after that is up to them as they are grown adults and they can make their own decisions on what they want to do, there is nothing illegal about sharing information.
    Last edited by sandy1; Aug 14, 2018 at 10:53 PM.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

    This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

    Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256


  5. #3125
    us
    Jun 2018
    362
    658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    Talking about treasure hunting is not illegal looking for treasure is not illegal so I am not promoting anything illegal on here. I am certainly not telling people they have to go dig up these treasures, I am just making them aware of their existence, whatever people do after that is up to them as they are grown adults and its up to them what they want to do, there is nothing illegal about sharing information.


    Yessir, I reckon everybody is "Aware" now. Good luck with yer play searches.
    sdcfia likes this.

  6. #3126

    Jul 2017
    97
    178 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Kentuck View Post
    Yessir, I reckon everybody is "Aware" now. Good luck with yer play searches.
    if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread, LEAVE!

  7. #3127
    us
    Jun 2018
    362
    658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient_ghost2004 View Post
    the heart does represent gold, stop lying you fraud

    Comin' from someone who called him a liar and a fraud. Go figure.

  8. #3128
    us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    1,105
    3789 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient_ghost2004 View Post
    if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread, LEAVE!
    At least I know ancient_ghost is not a sentinel.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

    This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

    Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256


  9. #3129

    Jul 2017
    97
    178 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    [QUOTE=Ol' Kentuck;5900605]Comin' from someone who called him a liar and a fraud. Go figure.[/QUO

    oh you must be referring to when I strongly disagreed about the heart meaning when sandy1 brought it up, for the most part he isn't lying about what is found at treasure sites, and since you like to be trolling so much got any pics to show? probably not, I'm not even going to engage with someone who wont even consider the other side...you live in a small box and nothing can exist without getting your consent first. have a nice day

  10. #3130
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4,241
    5069 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    Please leave this thread you have no useful purpose here your just causing a big distraction to the people trying to learn.
    They stay on here to heckle & pass around their criticism because their so bored
    with their own threads, the lack of successes, or just plain worned out with their
    poor lackluster techniques & abilities. All talk, no action, just criticize & put down
    those that are really doing something. Too bad yer so disappointed with yerselves.
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Aug 15, 2018 at 12:07 AM.
    cyzak, AIORIA and elh like this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry



    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  11. #3131
    us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    893
    1512 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    XC37AJSHIFTOl' Kentuck;5900605]Comin' from someone who called him a liar and a fraud. Go figure.[/QUOTE]
    You really have room to talk all your trying to do is bring deception and chaos to the tread hoping to get more informed locations to weave you web you have been tagged as a SENTINEL here everyone will know you now.

  12. #3132
    us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    893
    1512 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    That article is just a short summary of documented factual history that we all know. Nothing in there about a "recovery." Nobody denies that Spaniards sent expeditions to North America beginning with Marcos de Niza. Nobody denies that parts of CO and UT were explored from the Spanish base in Santa Fe NM. To quote your article (page 6):

    "FAILED TREASURE SEEKERS OPENED LANDS FOR SETTLERS Why did the Spanish spend centuries searching for the Seven Cities of Gold, lost treasures and mysterious Spanish colonies based on stories and myth without more concrete evidence? The story of the Seven Cities of Gold had traveled with the conquistadors from Spain. The Strait of Anián was an old nautical tale from Spanish and English mariners. Perhaps the lost Spanish Colony myth was based on native encounters with Spanish Colonial Army deserters or actual sailors from the many Spanish ships that sank off the California coast. The Seven Cities of Gold, Strait of Anián and lost Spanish Colony myths brought frustration and failure to the early Spanish explorers. However, their new knowledge of geography and native cultures would open up these lands to those who followed for trade and settlement."

    What I deny is that there were dozens or hundreds of Spanish mining operations all over the US Southwest - operations that left caches of precious metals in seemingly every canyon or along every trail. It didn't happen that way.

    What I do not deny is that there are likely numerous caches of valuables in today's USA that were hidden within the last 100 years or so by wealthy and capable people. They were not Spanish. These are the people who left all the carvings you guys are finding. These clues are meant to confuse you.
    You really think a museum is going to come out and tell you what there research team found there. How do you think they discovered this place wasn't by accident they wont say were its at either yet there still excavating to this day. Its top secret because it blew the lid off the Spaniards were here in the 1500 it can not be denied now they are changing history at that site.

  13. #3133
    us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    1,105
    3789 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    You really think a museum is going to come out and tell you what there research team found there. How do you think they discovered this place wasn't by accident they wont say were its at either yet there still excavating to this day. Its top secret because it blew the lid off the Spaniards were here in the 1500 it can not be denied now they are changing history at that site.
    Any academia type of institution is going to be secretive as there is government involvement (financing) and the government (state or federal) do like their secrets.
    cyzak, Crosse De Sign and elh like this.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

    This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

    Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256


  14. #3134
    pt
    Sep 2014
    2,726
    7168 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    You really think a museum is going to come out and tell you what there research team found there. How do you think they discovered this place wasn't by accident they wont say were its at either yet there still excavating to this day. Its top secret because it blew the lid off the Spaniards were here in the 1500 it can not be denied now they are changing history at that site.
    Some of you guys are amazing. First, you make outlandish claims that will rock the world, then when rational people want to know more, you claim it's all a big secret. Finally, when the curious express serious doubts, you tag them as "sentinels" or "government agents" or somesuch. You have the right to express your thoughts here because it's a public forum, but extraordinary claims demand at least some sort of evidence. Whiskey talk only lasts till closing time. The next morning brings back reality for most folks. What have you provided that would convince people to believe what you say?
    Ol' Kentuck and mdog like this.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

  15. #3135
    us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    893
    1512 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    Some of you guys are amazing. First, you make outlandish claims that will rock the world, then when rational people want to know more, you claim it's all a big secret. Finally, when the curious express serious doubts, you tag them as "sentinels" or "government agents" or somesuch. You have the right to express your thoughts here because it's a public forum, but extraordinary claims demand at least some sort of evidence. Whiskey talk only lasts till closing time. The next morning brings back reality for most folks. What have you provided that would convince people to believe what you say?
    I really believe we could not prove anything to you and your flock you have your own agenda and beliefs that you follow. Believe me I have read thru your post not only on this thread but others and you have your own agenda and that is fine but don't knock others just because you have not seen or experienced it yourself.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. FA: Guide to Treasure Hunting Laws - Europe, Israel
    By ?Bob Leonard in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2017, 02:20 AM
  2. Mohave County The Treasure Vault of Arizona
    By jeff of pa in forum Gold Prospecting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2016, 07:39 PM
  3. Condensed guide to Halves?
    By Eagle Spirit in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2011, 09:10 AM
  4. About.com Treasure Hunting Guide Passes Away
    By roamcowboy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2009, 09:30 AM
  5. Beginers guide to Treasure Hunting
    By lucky in forum Commercial Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2007, 09:28 PM

Search tags for this page

america treasure sign
,
cap rock kgc
,
compass turtle treasure direction
,
content
,

hole treasure sign

,
holes used as treasure markers
,

horseshoe sign treasur

,
how to know if there is a treasure inside the rock?
,

most wanted spanish treasure signs

,

treasure net com.treasure inside rock photo gallery

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0