A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are shadow signs that are from the same area as the 7 symbol ?

Hello Cyzak,

No the "7" and the shadow signs are several hundred miles apart. Thank you for asking though.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1,
I was wondering if you have had any luck getting auras after dark?

Also, in your experience, how often has something been buried AT the criss cross spot?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1,
I was wondering if you have had any luck getting auras after dark?

Also, in your experience, how often has something been buried AT the criss cross spot?

I have only caught an aura after dark with the JVC VHS-c setup, I have tried with the w10 but have never caught an aura after dark with it,

I personally have never found the cache to be at the crisscross spot however Calvin keys did, so its always worth checking out.

Last edited:

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMGP0007.JPG

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Cyzak,

No the "7" and the shadow signs are several hundred miles apart. Thank you for asking though.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

What kinda' jokin' is this dry 'ol humor, on some sincere treasure guys here now?
If yer that nervous with little fuzzy pics, better stay safely up there on de porch...
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross: ~:Crosse:~

~ Unless you have something more legible, then hard to help your comical self...:laughing1:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1686937 Sandy1 what do you think snowflake on the lens look at top right I got 2 red circles there take a look under magnification what is weird no sun.

I very much doubt it at that close of a distance, its definitely nothing like what I catch for auras (which are at a distance of at least a quarter mile)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Flash was on.

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1686937 Sandy1 what do you think snowflake on the lens look at top right I got 2 red circles there take a look under magnification what is weird no sun.

Snow sliding off the branch....Here is another shot of the cross -shaft symbol... at-least that's IMGP0009.JPG what I think it looks like.
But after looking at this other shot of it, the LEFT side is an ELEPHANT!!!! So cool!
Made the hassle of getting there SO worth it!

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The large boulder in the snowflake photo , I call them "Pac-man" rocks. Big generic non-animal nor human looking thing with open mouth. I guess it just means "mouth" or opening somewhere near.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That ones a shaft symbol laying flat, as well as a "pac-man" on it's side , heh. Generic style imagery sight.

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The large boulder in the snowflake photo , I call them "Packman" rocks. Big generic non-animal nor human looking thing with open mouth. I guess it just means "mouth" or opening somewhere near.

Snapping turtle? Under the snow at the front of it's jaw there is a "beak"?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The big open mouth boulder in Aura-like pic has faint eyes looking left only seen when you thumbnail size the pic. Seriuosly, they look just like a pac-man. But maybe a generic turtle rendition, but mainly just an open mouth. You have other ground markers in the snow. Alot of diamond shapes here and there, verifying they are actual markers, some faceted parts of other boulders. They are markers for something, it's just tough to figure out how they are being used at face value.

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The big open mouth boulder in Aura-like pic has faint eyes looking left only seen when you thumbnail size the pic. Seriuosly, they look just like a pac-man. But maybe a generic turtle rendition, but mainly just an open mouth. You have other ground markers in the snow. Alot of diamond shapes here and there, verifying they are actual markers, some faceted parts of other boulders. They are markers for something, it's just tough to figure out how they are being used at face value.

There is also a Lion and the Lamb carved on the back of Pac-man, and a snake head coming out from beneath the other side. Couldn't get it to show up though.

I value you opinion
Thank you

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You probably have some ancient carvings that were redone a little and moved around by another group that had much more generic Ideas and weren't very good carvers/manipulators or vice versa. I have seen some very kooky looking stuff, as well as some incredibly realistic stuff. Usually intermixed like yours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread