A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Been doing alot of stock market stuff, and following a very good day trader, who knows the manipulation, can foresee market a day in advance sometimes to a couple days to 85%correct, Have checked it, anyways the guy is kind of a conspiracy nut as well like some of us, I have some inside scoop on the virus. Can say it all, but really, I would say go dig your spots if you have them. Everyone is inside their house now. Best time ever.

It looks like they'll be announcing an electronic digital dollar as a new standardized method of making payments in their attempt to help stop the virus from "spreading " via physical handling of cash. The bill was just introduced in the last few days. The trillion dollar stimulus package to help the unemployed and those affected by this virus may very well be disbursed via digital wallets to smartphones. This is global introduction of digital money and will be accepted by the masses as a means to reduce exposure, and curb society's fear of contracting the virus through infected cash.

I share your sentiment Quinoa. If you guys have good spots that you've been putting off, NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT YOUR PLAN INTO ACTION. Once fiat currencies around the world are quarantined, incinerated, and disposed of. You can say GOODBYE to financial privacy as the fed will track every transaction in existence. It's all about control.

How does this all relate to this thread? It gives a good reason for people to get out and find some treasure before it becomes worthless.

Or perhaps at this point, it may already be too late...

Last edited:

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
opps,
This is a guide to vault treasure hunting, condensed.
I apologize for posting covid info on Sir Sandy's thread.
knowledge is power!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts deleted for politics and member on timeout for posting politics. Please end the politics in the posts, this is Treasure Marks/Signs forum not our politics forum.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need a doctor to solve all your ailments, a realtor to sell your house, a broker to manage your money, an attorney to resolve your issues, a historian/archaeologist to tell you history, a church to tell you how to live, a government to tell you everything is good, society is getting messed up. Nobody looks for themselves for anything.

Yep, thats what they want. They dont want you thinking 4 yourself or looking 4 yourself. They want that control. Some people can think and see 4 their self, and be Independent. Some cant and they sheep down. The controllers can see that and they heard the flock into the pen.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with that. Its solid information, i would follow sandy1 lead, get his guide and start getting all those vaults dug out. He says he digs them all the time. He says the hardest ones only take under a week to get them uncovered, thats a short amount of time to invest. If you have a week of vacation time, your good to go,and you still have a few days to do the counting.:icon_thumright:

Last edited by a moderator:

GabiJohnson

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Petroglyph of a man on the lower Left side, An Eye with an Eye Catcher as it's Pupil. and I'm sure there are several other images there as well. I just can't make them out in that picture. AWESOME. You "MUST" be near the honey hole for sure. Let us know ok. Sandy; What say ye ?? PEACE:RONB

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, might as well give it a good effort. probably get the hang of it
too big brother is watching to whip the playing children periodically

Thats a problem that i need to overcome . Its Big Brother, a high percentage of the time i go out treasure hunting about a hour or more, i will hear a darn whirlly bird coming. Then i got to find cover to hide. It makes me think they got satellites watching these sites. Maybe Sandy1 has a tip for us to get around that?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Petroglyph of a man on the lower Left side, An Eye with an Eye Catcher as it's Pupil. and I'm sure there are several other images there as well. I just can't make them out in that picture. AWESOME. You "MUST" be near the honey hole for sure. Let us know ok. Sandy; What say ye ?? PEACE:RONB

Welcome Gabi to T net. Man that name brings back memories from High school. I use to sit in front of a guy named Gabi, and he would be streched out with his feet under my seat, and i tell you his feet would really stink bad. Not saying that about you GabiJohnson.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teşekkürler https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teşekkürler

Plural of the noun teşekkür that is also seen in teşekkür ederim, from Arabic تَشَكُّر‎ (tašakkur), from the triconsonantal root ش ك ر‎ (š-k-r), to thank, to be grateful.

Bob, do you think it fits well with the thread, if it's in a country
that the Spanish never left treasure marks/signs in? So how
do you know if it's theirs, or they were ever even there?
This isn't for just any kind of marker, but specifically
those left for the Spanish Treasure Vaults, right?

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...5-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed.html

Looks like it just says Guide to vault treasure hunting condensed. Nothing Spanish . But i guess we should all know it was the Spanish that built these vaults. If a person think otherwise,they surely dont have very much experience Treasure hunting. But thats ok, we will get them on track. They need to get that guide and read this thread, if they want to have any chance at success .:icon_thumright:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a shadow duck, which means reverse direction or the treasure ducked out on you. hope this helps. P3250030.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a sun 7, which means camp ground. In 7 days We camp P3250032.JPG Iam getting tired,maybe i will post some more Spanish vault stuff tomorrow .

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope everyone is well and is making ends meet. Go to stocks, investments and markets forum under the recent btc thread if you want to see a little on how this has played out from the get go. No conspiracy stuff posted yet though. Political stuff should be ok to post in the stock thread. Cause it moves markets.

GOV.AGENT

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello sandy1. I would be very honored if i may go along with you on one of your digs for these Spanish vaults? I would be more than willing to help in any way or to just be an observer.
Sincerely.
GOV.AGENT

GOV.AGENT

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there Quinoa. May i ask of you if i can go along with you on one of your digs? I also have available free time during this time of lock down in our country. I'am more than willing to help,or to just be an observer.
Sincerely.
GOV.AGENT.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there Gov.Agent, you picked a great group of guys to learn about treasure hunting from. Not only do they have a lot of knowledge on treasure hunting, but i have heard they also have dossiers on treasure hunters that they have had contacts with. So it should be a win win situation for you. Not only will you get info. and tips on treasure hunting, but you should also be able to get info. and tips on treasure hunters. Good luck, have fun and stay safe out there.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny, but you should vary your typing style , grammer gives you away, you make the mistake of not capitalizing your "i's" (as well as sometimes not spacing your commas).

Here's some capital "eyes" for you staring at me while I'm kneeling down on an ancient crypt. 20200328_130155.jpg

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny, but you should vary your typing style , grammer gives you away, you make the mistake of not capitalizing your "i's" (as well as sometimes not spacing your commas).

Or, could it be someone who wants you to believe it is someone else? Easy enough to copy a writing style.

iam sure you are an excellent judge of "grammer",but a terrible speller. See? Easy peasy. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions