A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Previously posted,… among others…..

“….well, it's just BEAUTIFUL, WONDEROUS, FASCINATING and COMPLETELY UPLIFTING INSPIRATION. Quite frankly I don't know if this is the Mission Era....Here's the Description for you to ponder: It's a ANGEL ON HIGH, ( I know what your going to say, it's the Patron Saint Mathew = Man with Wings, maybe), the Angel has his head pitched down a little bit, he is facing away from us and we can only see his back towards us, but you can see his hair on his head, he wears a cloak or gown, to his right of his back are 2 Devilish Faces peering out. His LEFT ARM IS HIS WING AND THE TIP OF HIS WING IS EMBRACING A "BELL" and the BELL HAS A CLANGAR.....”

Darrell,
How tall do you estimate your Seraph (as in Seraphim) to be? (There’s a reason for this question).
Based on that, you can find His identity/ His name, and the reason He’s there. The Seraphim, also known as the fiery ones have certain duty designated to them. You should be able to find what those are,…and start from there.

On a different note,…your Bird does not look like a duck. It is much more than that. The way the body is coiled, it gives you a direct message. No duck will coil his body the same way. The plain-and-simpleton duck is just a directional straight shooter. A duck, or a row of ducks alludes to lining up a targeted destination. ( It is totally OPOSITE to the rabbit or rabbit behavior.)

p.s. Oh, forgot to mention:....you have a Fantastic location.

Interesting observations, can you elaborate on how does it all relate?

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0602161553.jpg

Think this might be a wet one.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0809161024b.jpg

Where would Jesus look?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0809161045a.jpg

Getting warmer

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ark Photo.jpg

Wonder what's inside this thing.....lol

Vault Detail.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0913151027a.jpg

I think they know.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clues.jpg

It's literally winking at you

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
parchment NOIS.jpg

Just a couple of wavy lines

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1008151436.jpg

Shield on left, Helm surrounding, Sword embedded in stone altar......mark of the Parchment at the base as a seal.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smuggs Cave Zoom.jpg

Tally Ho.....what an adventure!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always looks upon the Heart, & His Heart is a Diamond (Treasure Location)...

I made the post here merely because the name Crosse De Sign was here and thought it symbolic of the Black Pope you see there....

BY THE CROSS and the Horse of God......from the Parchments of Rennes Le Chateau

The holes in the rock are the lake and the cross leads to the mountains along a pass using a river

This map was so perfect to follow you can lay it over the state map and it perfectly fits into the point at the base near Stowe, VT

The Pass and Stowe

liberty_bell_2.jpg

It leads you to the top of the mtn, but walking down into the pass there is a face carved into the rock, which looks up at the cliff....the masters Poussin and Teniers taking the stage having carved a very beautiful path with markers along the way....

Hell's Brook Trail To Vault.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
They would have learned thru some secret society type thing because these monuments were done long before their time, although modified many times after.

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this 1700s triangle monument includes direct line on one leg (500ft max), confirmation of direction on upper leg boulder and a bonus senti/th diamond cairn (with its own alignments). (at least) 2 storages/mines are connected to tri monument. Based on host rock if a mine, prob AG (silver).

Forget not, it is your job to interpret data and your success depends on it. If you cant...tri harder until you can

101_9038.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
You may have to explain better Triharder, a lot left out. We are all searching for that heart of gold. Sandy1 has a lot of info that can help. 20210313_152656.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
btw , the neat markers, for the most part, they aren't dig spots. They are alignment markers to go to another place somewhere nearby. That part is the riddle to solve.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So on the picture I posted, I have 5 places to try and dig off that, I can't feasibly get an aura there, but I have permission, cause it's family property. I may have figured it out partially. So , I'm ok with digging multi spots up, but only because we own the land. But normally it wouldn't be like that. You have a small window to figure it out, dig one spot, and be gone, win or lose (most often lose). That's how it works without auras and such.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread