Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 249 of 252 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 3769
Like Tree8359Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3144 times
    Treasure Vaults
    No, they used multiple holy degrees at different sites 49 degrees is just one of them I have also seen 39 (3x13) degrees and 21 (3x7) degrees off other lines as well as those degrees as actual standalone degree lines.
    Last edited by sandy1; Dec 07, 2018 at 10:02 AM.
    L.C. BAKER, AIORIA, elh and 1 others like this.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    498 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by AIORIA View Post
    I came across some information yesterday while researching online, that talks about "imaginary points" that the Spanish used and their triangles such as what Sandy1 has been gracefully sharing. This is very interesting info about the triangle and one of the possible ways to tackle it.

Here's what was posted by Okie Treasure hunter about the subject in 2011:

"Imaginary Points"

"As kids growing up a lot of us had really great imaginations. As adults, some of us still have really good imaginations, especially those treasure hunters looking for the ever elusive Knights of the Golden Circle treasures. Their imaginations are off the charts! "

"Having an imagination and finding an imaginary point aren’t exactly the same thing but you do have to have some of one to find any of the other."

"For the most part, I only hunt outlaw and Spanish treasures and as a general rule, the outlaws didn’t use imaginary points. The spots they took you to on a map were usually marked in some way either at the spot or on the map so that you know exactly where you are on the trail."

"The Spanish on the other hand had several ways of doing things and one of those involved what I call “imaginary points”. These points are places you have to find that aren’t marked, at least not in the normal fashion and they usually involve measuring. I hate measuring, it’s always such a pain in the butt and you usually have to do it in terrain that doesn’t lend itself to being measured easily."

<snip>
    Is there any backing historical documentation to support any of this? I constantly read about what all the Spanish did in hunting for treasure (such as dowsing) and hiding treasure but it all seems to be completely unsupported by any real evidence. Genuinely curious.
    sdcfia likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1793 times
    Sure Carl, there must be many college textbooks written on the subject of treasure recovery for the modern man. In fact I heard it's a core class in archaeology to know all about the geometry of the ancients all the way up thru spanish on how they kept their mines, tombs and vaults secret here in america and every where else and how they marked them, for all to see and enjoy and just go out dig up anytime you want. There are no secrets kept when dealing with things of wealth like gold , jewels, crypts of ancient kings or lost knowledge. We know everything we need to and have since grade school when we learned in cub scouts the sun rose exactly due east and set due west.

So we need to keep looking for that accredited documentation on this stuff because someone must have wrote a complete textbook about it. Because that's how to do research. You have to research something that's already known and established otherwise you are just wasting time.

us
    Apr 2009
    511 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post
    Sure Carl, there must be many college textbooks written on the subject of treasure recovery for the modern man. In fact I heard it's a core class in archaeology to know all about the geometry of the ancients all the way up thru spanish on how they kept their mines, tombs and vaults secret here in america and every where else and how they marked them, for all to see and enjoy and just go out dig up anytime you want. There are no secrets kept when dealing with things of wealth like gold , jewels, crypts of ancient kings or lost knowledge. We know everything we need to and have since grade school when we learned in cub scouts the sun rose exactly due east and set due west.

So we need to keep looking for that accredited documentation on this stuff because someone must have wrote a complete textbook about it. Because that's how to do research. You have to research something that's already known and established otherwise you are just wasting time.
    Sarcastic but very true...
    Chadeaux, sandy1, cyzak and 1 others like this.
    "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:13

us
    Sep 2017
    Nibiru
    pulsestar II pro
    141 times

Let not forget about fossil fuels. Public schools were a great idea!
    Chadeaux, sandy1, cyzak and 2 others like this.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5224 times
    Cache Hunting

Oh, and don't forget about how that textbook must have documentation. Everything must be traceable to each individual who oversaw the operation and must be backed up by written testimony of the government official who placed them in that position. Those documents without proper legal documentation will not qualify. They must be attested to by at least three high ranking officials of the realm.

Wanting "accredited" or "scholarly" documentation that backs up what is/has been learned is like wanting John Doe, a multimillionaire, to make public his bank account numbers, passwords, pins, etc. for use by the general public so that Slick Rick can "prove" John really is a multimillionaire by draining his bank accounts.
    Last edited by Chadeaux; Dec 07, 2018 at 08:59 AM.
    elh, sandy1, cyzak and 3 others like this.
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

elh

Aug 2015
    403 times
    Hello Carl, it seems you worry about imaginations, SOO, where would your metal detector be WITHOUT imagination? OR how about the point of the sundial? How could such come about without imagination.
    Sorry Sandy, could not help myself as my imagination is like kittycat.
    AIORIA and Crosse De Sign like this.

us
    Mar 2011
    2751 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Is there any backing historical documentation to support any of this? I constantly read about what all the Spanish did in hunting for treasure (such as dowsing) and hiding treasure but it all seems to be completely unsupported by any real evidence. Genuinely curious.
    I’ve run across a couple things in my research that mention outlaw setups. The best was in a book Banditti of the Prairie. It describes a simple site of three markers that were used to hide money from a robbery. Charles Kenworthy wrote books that described Spanish treasure hiding techniques. Some people question his research but I have seen some odd things, in the field, that he describes. If you are lucky enough to find a place, in the field, that has some of the things our posters share, you can see how your site compares with others.
    sdcfia likes this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    5690 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    There ya go, Carl: asking obvious, rational questions again about the "myriad of Spanish caches all over the West." Enough of them, as promised on this thread, "To make all of us rich."

The heavily-regulated and documented Spanish contractors, before the American occupation of the Southwest, were mining the world's richest metal deposits all over central Mexico (continuing even today). At that time, this was their northernmost region of settlement and security. Then, while nobody noticed, dozens of operators decided to sneak into North America, six or eight hundred miles beyond their Northern Frontier, into uncharted Native American land (including those helpful Apaches). There, without security or any kind of logistical support systems, they discovered, mined and recovered vast wealth at numerous sites. Not just at a few sites, which were arguably quite real and off the books, but hundreds of them, all over TX, NM, AZ, CA, UT, and CO. No record of this anywhere in Mexico or from the various tribes in the US. Here's the best part: after all this trouble, all the miners decided to bury their hard-earned wealth, go home to Mexico and never return to recover any of it.

Make sense? Not to me. Yes, there are caches in North America. They have nothing to do with the Spanish, but are American in origin and are not likely to be recovered except by those who own them - if and when the world returns to metal-backed currencies.
    mdog likes this.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3144 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Unfortunately the powers that be (people who know about these treasures/sentinels) are not only Not talking about the treasures but are also doing what they can to discourage the idea of these treasures existence and the seeking of them in every way possible.

What I have not explained on a public forum is that the Sentinels have left me (messages) at my sites (including the one that I just drew the triangle on in #3718) that in no uncertain terms are telling me to not mess with what they consider their treasures, and the last occurrence happened just a few months ago.
    cyzak, AIORIA, elh and 2 others like this.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256

pt
    Sep 2014
    5690 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    I’ve run across a couple things in my research that mention outlaw setups. The best was in a book Banditti of the Prairie. It describes a simple site of three markers that were used to hide money from a robbery. Charles Kenworthy wrote books that described Spanish treasure hiding techniques. Some people question his research but I have seen some odd things, in the field, that he describes. If you are lucky enough to find a place, in the field, that has some of the things our posters share, you can see how your site compares with others.
    I believe outlaw loot is likely still recoverable in certain midwestern regions - notably OK, MO, TX, KS. I held a twenty-pound gold bar in my hands that was recovered by an old cowboy from a post-hole bank (I believe) near the NM-TX border. This happened 50-60 years ago. I'm not sure the outlaws used any sort of uniform methods of caching unless you move the discussion to the James-Younger gangs and the KGC.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenworthy (intentionally or not) wasn't publishing KGC-related information. I say "information" because some of his stuff can indeed be found in the field. But in reality, it's "disinformation" because those clues were designed to deceive, IMO. By the way, I have the complete set of Kenworthy books for sale - mint condition, most signed by the author - if anyone is interested.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Mar 2011
    2751 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    I believe outlaw loot is likely still recoverable in certain midwestern regions - notably OK, MO, TX, KS. I held a twenty-pound gold bar in my hands that was recovered by an old cowboy from a post-hole bank (I believe) near the NM-TX border. This happened 50-60 years ago. I'm not sure the outlaws used any sort of uniform methods of caching unless you move the discussion to the James-Younger gangs and the KGC.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenworthy (intentionally or not) wasn't publishing KGC-related information. I say "information" because some of his stuff can indeed be found in the field. But in reality, it's "disinformation" because those clues were designed to deceive, IMO. By the way, I have the complete set of Kenworthy books for sale - mint condition, most signed by the author - if anyone is interested.
    The Mormons might have had a uniform method of concealing treasure, and if they did, it could have had heavy Masonic influence. The cache I mentioned was setup by a group of bandits that operated out of Nauvoo, Illinois. Nauvoo seemed to be the staging area for a lot of criminal activity, at that time.
    sdcfia likes this.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5224 times
    Cache Hunting
    I love the way some folks can make accusations that THEY can't substantiate by documentation or evidence, but they just can't help themselves.

Yeah, it's just like, THEIR OPINION man. Best part though, it's worth every penny we pay for it ... nothing.

I really wish you guys would go peddle your speculation HERE. That is the correct thread, not this one.

Be well.
    cyzak, sandy1, elh and 1 others like this.
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Jul 2018
    Western Colorado
    One that finds gold good.
    447 times
    Treasure Cache Hunting
    All my knowledge has been pretty much self taught tell i came across this post and what a learning experience it has been, I feel very fortunate that a true experienced person is reveling it to us.
    sandy1 and Chadeaux like this.
    Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the money.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    894 times

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links