A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS Have you heard something about the Cross being 75 as that is the distance to the center of my 130 foot triangles.
No, I haven't yet heard or ran across anything else about 75, other than the KGC ceremonial Knight pic of a B/W drawing LC posted, that had a triangle & a 75 on it. Seems to have a very special meaning to them, which is most likely different than the way the Spanish thought or used it.
Then the simple math, 75×4=300,
300÷4=75, 300÷75=4 etc. Or, maybe there was something in the stars, since they knew a lot about the celestial bodies & all,
& were extensively educated in
other relevant scientific areas.
I keep looking, & thinking there must be something else significant.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s a long thread. I must have missed it. Either way, I agree with the possibilities. Long ago math was used by the higher classes exclusively. It was close to being a secret code. Not many folks could determine the length of a hypotenuse.
You got me there, I didn't figure to need so didn't like, acted up, got kicked out of that class. Just wanted to do the shops
arts & crafts classes.

Last edited:

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
An interesting no., some think #13 is associated significantly with good,
even multiple times in history,
& some not so good, for
various other reasons.
Keep in mind that prime numbers were always given significance. They were more unusual (rare), and thus given more importance.

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
I had a friend send me some info about the Oak Island Nolans Cross which there is some theory about it being 144 feet on the top part of the Cross.

The Leg is split into 3 times 144 feet (432 feet) and 2 times 144 feet (288 feet) which added together is 5 times 144 feet on the bottom Leg (720 feet)

and the Arms are also 2.5 times 144 feet (360 feet) or 5 times 144 feet across both arms (720 feet)

Now these measurements are debatable and normally I wouldn't pay much attention to them, however I caught a a Gold Aura at a treasure location and when I went to it:

There was a Large Rabbit Boulder Exactly 144 feet away (completely standalone and by itself) another boulder aligned with the rabbit boulder right to my gold aura spot, there were also multiple sentinel alignments from different angles coming into this 144 foot spot as well. I will need to investigate further to see if it has arms and is actually a Cross.

I also wanted to mention that A long time ago I read about a cross carved on a rock in South America that had (as I recall) 5 inch arms and top, so the number 5 seems to be important when it comes to Crosses.

I also should point out that the number 144 has been used multiple times throughout history such as the 144,000 virgin saints, and 144 cubits as the length of New Jerusalem, and 12 multiplied by 12 seems to be holy according to the Catholics, 12 apostles and 12 tribes of Israel also 12 is supposed to be God’s perfect rule through human agency or government, so having 144 in the form of feet doesn't really matter as much as the number itself.
thank you so much for taking the time out of day to respond. i appreciate it. the reason i ask is there is a cross carved on a bluff the cross itself is inside a triangle. with a big boulder right out in front of it. it has a hole in the outline of the hole is a eagle, but im not sure where to go from there.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Do you have any more to add about #75 & #13, & are they also in some way celestial?
Only that 75 reduces to 12 (7+5) then to 3 (1+2) which often is interpreted as “perfection” or (perfect God). This could also be intended to identify a “perfect” path, solution, answer etc. This #3 is often the reason God is symbolized by a triangle; especially a right triangle. It comes down to the intent of the person(s) leaving the signs. There are so many interpretations of any given number or group of numbers. BTW, the Templar community would have understood 3 as “perfection”. Not saying they were involved in your case study. But if they were…

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
How about I have a question about the concept of reaching certain monuments or crossing alignments and one finds one with carvings of animals such as turtles or snakes and these are decapitated, what can we expect in these cases?

Attachments

• IMG_20210131_124344356~3.jpg
    IMG_20210131_124344356~3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Only that 75 reduces to 12 (7+5) then to 3 (1+2) which often is interpreted as “perfection” or (perfect God). This could also be intended to identify a “perfect” path, solution, answer etc. This #3 is often the reason God is symbolized by a triangle; especially a right triangle. It comes down to the intent of the person(s) leaving the signs. There are so many interpretations of any given number or group of numbers. BTW, the Templar community would have understood 3 as “perfection”. Not saying they were involved in your case study. But if they were…
Roman Catholic Jesuits with pretty well educated team members. Some of the same stuff, The Templars started out
devout Catholics. We see 3 a lot,
some real nice large ones.

Last edited:

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
As far as The number 3 and Templar society: they had 3 pious vows: poverty, chastity and obedience. They were required to perform 3 acts of alms each week and to perform 3 yearly food fasts. All of these reflect to 3, Perfect God, being served by His knights.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as The number 3 and Templar society: they had 3 pious vows: poverty, chastity and obedience. They were required to perform 3 acts of alms each week and to perform 3 yearly food fasts. All of these reflect to 3, Perfect God, being served by His knights.
We don't really know what all went on prior to the Friday Oct. 13th 1307 wealth & land deal by the King & Pope. But they did
keep secrecy, some unto their death.

Last edited:

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
We don't really know what all went on prior to the Friday 13th wealth & land deal by the King & Pope. Butthey did keep secrecy, some unto death.
If you look, the Friday the 13th tie-in seems to be erroneous/pure fiction as far as Templar lore goes.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
According to Kenworthy the number 13 had to do with the 12 apostles plus Jesus

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The 12 tribes × 12,000 ea. = 144,000
Supposed to be worthy sanctified
evangelists, during the great
tribulation In Rev. 14:4 KJV

Not all 12 tribes were/are of Judea, just Judah & Benjamin (the 2 southern tribes called Jews, which is slang, should be Judeans), of the southern kingdom, including the state capitol Jerusalem.
The 10 Northern tribes often also called "Jews" not actually originally from Judea,
so falsely called Jews.

An interpretation of these few #'s
Probably closely accepted by
both Catholics & Evangelicals

1= unity
2= division
3= Holy Trinity also referred to as
"The Godhead"
4= the earth
5= grace
6= man's temptation & weakness
7= completion or completeness
8= new beginnings
9= spiritual gifts

The Cross being thought of as the completion of or by God's grace = 75 ?
Thought of a couple more:
10 = the law
11 = judgement
12-13 sandy1 covered

Naturally, #5 being grace, it would be totally & completely related to the Cross, very much & most importantly.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
More on 75:

Open main menu
Wikipedia
Search

75 (number)​

Article Talk

75 (seventy-five) is the natural number following 74 and preceding 76.
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90
Cardinalseventy-five
Ordinal75th
(seventy-fifth)
Factorization3 × 52
Divisors1, 3, 5, 15, 25, 75
Greek numeralΟΕ´
Roman numeralLXXV
Binary10010112
Ternary22103
Senary2036