A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
I have found an owl that is on one side of a wash, looking precisely in front of the opposite side of it. It caught my attention. It is approximately 3 feet tall. My friends saw the rock but they did not give it the figure. Unfortunately, it already started to rain hard, there will be dawn the following Sunday for the excursion in that area, which is the area of the Camino Real de Arrieros.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found an owl that is on one side of a wash, looking precisely in front of the opposite side of it. It caught my attention. It is approximately 3 feet tall. My friends saw the rock but they did not give it the figure. Unfortunately, it already started to rain hard, there will be dawn the following Sunday for the excursion in that area, which is the area of the Camino Real de Arrieros.
Can you post a picture of the Owl?

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
Can you post a picture of the Owl?
The next sunday i back to zone , i have one but no good , today i ho to walking they other área an find this they first on hole it's deep 12 inch ando under 2 inch i back tomorrow
IMG_20230723_145646134.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The letter (M) also means owl.
The ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for the letter M is the owl.
However when your talking about the Catholics there is a different meaning, The letter "M" below the cross indicates Mary's presence at the foot of the cross.
Marian symbol

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found something interesting about the Spanish (Valentine Style Heart Symbol) First we need to read this piece of information:

The Codex Vergara​

• Codex Vergara is an Aztec cadastral document, drawn up in 1539 by the Spanish conquerors of Mexico, on behalf of the king of Spain, in order to facilitate the collection of taxes from the native population. The document records the landholdings of the Aztec villages of Calcantloxiuco, Topotitlan, Patlachiuca, Teocatitla, and Texcalticpac. These villages and their locations and sizes are represented on the document. The first seven pages show the genealogy of the families of landowners and their connections to the various plots of land. In the upper-left corner of the page, the chantli (family home) is shown, followed by a human head without a body that represents the head of the household, which is connected to other family members by a horizontal line. Above the head, a phonetic symbol indicates the person's name. The actual cadastral document starts on the sixth folio. Plots of land are represented as groups of four or five dominos stacked on top of each other. The codex is one of the two most significant census and cadastral surveys of an ancient state in the Americas (the other is the Códice de Santa María Asunción). It records the surface areas of fields as well as perimeter measurements with a mathematical accuracy that compares well with Western surveys made several centuries later. This document is crucial to our understanding of colonial Mexico. It includes, along with other information, approximately 500 family names. The codex is written in pictograms and in the Nahuatl language on European paper, imported by the Spanish into Mexico.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes that saying is true, however the heart Symbol itself which is carved throughout the United States is religious in nature.
Before the revelations of St. Margaret Mary, the Sacred Heart was usually depicted in a symbolic manner, along with the other wounds of Jesus Christ. For example, this image from England dates to the years 1490-1500 and represents one of the earliest depictions of the Sacred Heart.
five-wounds-of-christ-2.jpg

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Lead would be too merciful. Apache's had a permanent slow cure.
Just sayin', all the Conquistadores & Inquisitors could have traded for
great wealth. But NO, they chose to be evil greedy murderers. All
things good or bad, are eventually somehow reckoned...
Then, that's why there's been many caches stored in N. America.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sachi, You need to get the layout and compass degrees and actual level measurements from center to center of each boulder, the geometry or layouts are always more important than what is on them. (for instance if it is a chain trail it will have a good Compass degree between them as well as a known turning degree to the next Boulder), if it were a triangle the distance would make sense between the legs or all of them added together. etc. Because there are two they must be a known distance apart and a compass degree for sure, assuming that they relate to Each Other.
Here is some real good info that you shared, thank you for that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread