A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Do you see the human face in the center of the composition? what is your opinion ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۲۰۸۲۹-۱۴۴۹۱۲_Live Earth Map.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۲۰۸۲۹-۱۴۴۹۱۲_Live Earth Map.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 22

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Huh? Can you explain a little more about this?
If you research about the birth of Christ, you will find out that at the time of his birth, three Iranian priests recognized his birthplace from the stars and brought him gold and frankincense. I must say that Christianity is derived from Iran's Mithraism religion. Like Mithras, Christ ascends after three days. The highest rank in Mithraism is the position of father. In Freemasons, the highest rank is 33. Christ was crucified at the age of 33.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If you research about the birth of Christ, you will find out that at the time of his birth, three Iranian priests recognized his birthplace from the stars and brought him gold and frankincense. I must say that Christianity is derived from Iran's Mithraism religion. Like Mithras, Christ ascends after three days. The highest rank in Mithraism is the position of father. In Freemasons, the highest rank is 33. Christ was crucified at the age of 33.
It's interesting you say Iranian clerics, how do you know this?
What was the third gift the King James states the 3
shepherds brought him, & how did they know
where to find him? Where did they go on
the way, to stop & talk to about him?
Where was all of this prophesied?

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
The birth of Christ coincides with the birth of Mithras. It is a legend that Mitra was created by lightning from the sky and between two stones. Are these words not familiar to you? It can be the mother's feet and womb, and lightning can be from God. The sky or the (man) must rain on the earth or the (woman) so that the woman is fertile and gives birth to a child. You may have heard my term son of the earth and the starry sky.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The birth of Christ coincides with the birth of Mithras. It is a legend that Mitra was created by lightning from the sky and between two stones. Are these words not familiar to you? It can be the mother's feet and womb, and lightning can be from God. The sky or the (man) must rain on the earth or the (woman) so that the woman is fertile and gives birth to a child. You may have heard my term son of the earth and the starry sky.
It must be a legend, because Christianity was not derived or birthed from anything,
other than the knowledge & faith in Christ himself. You say Masonry is part of the
Iranian cleric story too?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so you got the 3rd gift.
All you had to do is look it up.
Got a degree in Biblical history?
Is it a type of fungus that only grows on certain trees in a certain desert?

Ed T

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It is better not to discuss religion together.
Well, I really wish you had the information as to the Spanish using {that could be helpful in understanding the answer
to sandy1's question of an entrance} Stars, Planets, or Celestial Bodies, that would be really too cool for sure.
All I'm aware of discussing so far, is Biblical history, Which as you just stated, involves treasure stories.
Then also you mentioned some other history, that doesn't help so far. Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Well, I really wish you had an answer as to the Spanish using {that could be helpful in understanding the answer
to sandy1's question of an entrance} Stars, Planets, or Celestial Bodies, that would be really too cool for sure.
All I'm aware of discussing so far, is Biblical history, Which as you just stated, involves treasure stories.
Then also you mentioned some other history, that doesn't help so far. Thanks for your response.
I replied to sandy about alignments and stars and constellations. If you want I can send it to you too.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Well, I really wish you had the information as to the Spanish using {that could be helpful in understanding the answer
Have you read the book of Revelation?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread