A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
If you rotate your photo 90 degrees to the left, you will see the profile of a human. In fact, it is the profile of a person lying facing the sky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۱_۲۳۱۸۵۰_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۱_۲۳۱۸۵۰_Gallery.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
If you rotate your photo 90 degrees to the left, you will see the profile of a human. In fact, it is the profile of a person lying facing the sky.
That is using far to much imagination for me to call what you marked as man made that is the natural ridgeline of the mountain.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
It does not need imagination. It is clear. If you don't want to see, it's not a problem. I just said my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong too. But it is not bad to see the human profile in Machu Picchu.
That is using far to much imagination for me to call what you marked as man made that is the natural ridgeline of the mountain.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Rotate the photo 90 degrees. The human profile is lying facing the sky with a big nose, while the profile photo of Sandy has a small nose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۲_۰۰۴۵۵۸_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۲_۰۰۴۵۵۸_Gallery.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Rotate the photo 90 degrees. The human profile is lying facing the sky with a big nose, while the profile photo of Sandy has a small nose.
HMK your seeing markers in things that are very clearly Not markers those are natural mountains

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
So why did you say about your photo that it needs imagination? So we conclude that your photo needs some attention. As the horse in your photo is seen in sunlight.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
So why did you say about your photo that it needs imagination? So we conclude that your photo needs some attention. As the horse in your photo is seen in sunlight.
I said what HMK marked as imaginative since he is marking the entire ridgeline of the mountain.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Are these photos natural?
No those are not natural, but the ones you marked on my picture and the one of machu picchu are definitely natural, also being that yours are in Iran and not made by the same people as the markers here in the united states, the markers in your country could be bigger.

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
How did nature carve the stones so precisely that the eyes, nose and lips are exactly in their place?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a size limit HMK when you start showing a half mile of a mountain skyline as being shaped into a face your talking about something that rarely if ever happens here in the united states, faces are made but rarely bigger than a hundred feet. here is a face that is man made its around 50 feet.
1 (11).jpg

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
When you have such a big horse, the owner and rider of that horse is definitely a big human. In many parts of the ancient world, when a king or commander died, his horse was also killed and buried next to him.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
When you have such a big horse, the owner and rider of that horse is definitely a big human. In many parts of the ancient world, when a king or commander died, his horse was also killed and buried next to him.
The Horse I showed had nothing to do with death it was put there to show the trail and a campground with water. This goes back to what I have been saying all along your countries peoples markers don't have the same ideology as the people who made the markers in the Untied States.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I meant that wherever there is a horse, there is definitely an owner and a rider. (I didn't say just for burial)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
When you know the dog as a guardian symbol, then you understand that it must have an owner and that owner must have property that the dog is guarding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread