A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Studying Janus, & Greek Mythology, is not necessary, when following sandy1's Guide to Vault Treasure Hunting

20161029_120655.jpg

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you see the human face in the center of the composition? what is your opinion ?
I have been studying your photo you got off google earth of this site with the triangle.Did you go there and do an actual ground survey of the site I would really like to see that result, please sir.I have never used google earth to find a site I am a boots on the ground type person to locate actual treasure locations.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not found any connection with Greek mythology of any kind when it comes to the markers I have found, actually I hove found that the markers are most definitely made by the Spanish due to finding Jesus Christ Carved, however the animals such as the Owls, Ducks, Turtles etc. don't really correlate with Christianity values at all, they are more nature and habits/traits oriented from what I have found.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not found any connection with Greek mythology of any king when it comes to the markers I have found, actually I hove found that the markers are most definitely made by the Spanish due to finding Jesus Christ Carved, however the animals such as the Owls, Ducks, Turtles etc. don't really correlate with Christianity values at all, they are more nature and habits/traits oriented from what I have found.
I know. You've said it numerous times for people to know & understand.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, you haven't seen the numerous pics & off topic questions HMK959 has been sending me PM's of.
Not meaning to complain really, but all off topic, & none are appearing to be original. I rest my case.
Yes I have he has bombarded me with pictures that I can't see markers in.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets end the week on a positive note. Here is a Pig and just like the Horse there were basically no pigs in America other than the javelina before the Spanish arrived and since this pig is just down the hill from a large Spanish cache I am pretty well certain it is not of a javelina but of a European Pig and is here to show a Spanish livestock Trail or holding area.
1 (42).jpg

Here is another not as well defined Pig Marker with a well carved eye that again is for sure a livestock trail marker for the Spanish, not far from this one is a large dog marker on the same trail.
1 (4).jpg

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Well, you haven't seen the numerous pics & off topic questions HMK959 has been sending me PM's of.
Not meaning to complain really, but all off topic, & none are appearing to be original. I rest my case.
Why don't you consider my photos as original?

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
If you are just looking to find treasure, the easiest and fastest way to find auras is by camera. But if you want to learn the ancient science and method, you must also know their beliefs. Janus is the god of gates. beginning and end inside and outside Up and down. left and right . I tried to share the tips that I have learned over the years, but if you are not interested, I will not comment anymore. The ancient world is not just the markers that exist in America. If you do not have a marker in America, it is not a reason for its non-existence. I sent you the photo of Janos, maybe you will find it interesting. (half light and half dark)

Attachments

• IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    844.2 KB · Views: 20

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
If you are just looking to find treasure, the easiest and fastest way to find auras is by camera. But if you want to learn the ancient science and method, you must also know their beliefs. Janus is the god of gates. beginning and end inside and outside Up and down. left and right . I tried to share the tips that I have learned over the years, but if you are not interested, I will not comment anymore. The ancient world is not just the markers that exist in America. If you do not have a marker in America, it is not a reason for its non-existence. I sent you the photo of Janos, maybe you will find it interesting. (half light and half dark)
I think the easiest and fastest way is being on site and understanding and feeling where they are taking you to. If you cant understand what they are showing you, then i say auras. But it has to be the right type of Auras. I hope hope you keep posting. If not, i appreciate the gems i was able to pick off from what you posted. Many thanks.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Still not sure of the relevance to Spanish Treasure Vaults.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

Still not sure of the relevance to Spanish Treasure Vaults.
CDS is correct there seems to be no correlation between Spanish Treasure Vaults and your information HMK959

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
CDS is correct there seems to be no correlation between Spanish Treasure Vaults and your information HMK959
Eagle. Owl. skull the cross. Heart. Pentagon . Rooster Frog and rabbit... are these markers Spanish?

Attachments

• ۲۰۱۶۰۶۰۷_۱۷۳۸۳۶.jpg
    ۲۰۱۶۰۶۰۷_۱۷۳۸۳۶.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3205.JPG
    IMG_3205.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3136.JPG
    IMG_3136.JPG
    837.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0459.JPG
    IMG_0459.JPG