A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Can we say that the closer we get to the treasure and dig site, the smaller the owls get? Or is it a little harder to recognize them? Or will it become M.m?
Very large still close & sometimes secreted in shadow for me, because the location in their day, was along a ridgeline above a fairly deep wide river canyon, with lots of boulders from ancient bedrock all along the
steep concentrated ridge areas.

Now that ridgeline (see pics) or creek ridge they traveled & used,, is just above the
canyons, or the full stage flood depth, in the shoreline of a large manmade lake.
It was part of one of their major secret trails through the thick wooded territory..

20191013_162752.jpg

20161029_164409.jpg

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Are these owls similar to the ones you have?

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۶_۱۸۵۰۰۹_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۶_۱۸۵۰۰۹_Gallery.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۶_۱۸۵۸۳۹_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۶_۱۸۵۸۳۹_Gallery.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 26

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The first one is a nice marker, cool smaller owl there.
I've seen similar marks as the 2nd one there also.
Maybe carved a little more, makes me think owl
forehead or eyes, carved right across the cove
there not far from the boat ramp. I saw it first,
when I walked down there to sit & relax on
the flat bedrock & know there's multiple
Spanish caches around. I first spotted
that in 2016, not long after sandy1
started his first thread, before he
redid it into this guide thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The first one could be but even if it is it wasn't carved by the Spanish which means it has a different meaning than what we would find here in the United States with a carved owl.

Last edited:

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Very large still close & sometimes secreted in shadow for me, because the location in their day, was along a ridgeline above a fairly deep wide river canyon, with lots of boulders from ancient bedrock all along the steep concentrated ridge areas.
All kinds of markers,
yes smaller up on more level ground. Some very nice seasonal, time of day shadows complimenting or further
revealing the carved, manipulated rock. Very nice, big/small Turtles, large/small Owls, Ducks, Snakes, Hearts,
Skulls, Diamonds, 3's, Eyes, Human profiles, Mine or Cave sign, Hoyos, Big Cat, Spanish Boot, Tanit, Aztec Mask...

Dogs, Owls, & other human profile Carvings in Relief, amongst Shaft, Bell, Fox, Hummingbird,
Death trap signs like Lightening Bolt, Arrow, Bear, Rabbits, Falcon, # 7 & 8, & Pentagon markers..
Have also seen Dolphin eating, Snake eating Heart, Bear with salmon in mouth, Pig, Whale, Dogs,
Turtles mating, & Gargoyle. Mostly smaller right at the closest, but definitely some of the large,
even mixed together nearby. [Learned the animal's meanings, as sandy1 thoroughly illustrates &
discusses, in his Treasure Vault Guide]. Before then, I was not sure sometimes, what/why I was seeing.

Now that ridgeline or creek ridge they traveled & used,, is just above the canyons, or the full stage flood depth,
in the shoreline of a large manmade lake. It was part of one of their major secret trails.

View attachment 2099700

View attachment 2099701
You forgot the sign on the bud bottle . Looks like you got everything but the Treasure . Man i need a bottle of aspirin and a Rolling Rock to wash that all down. What a headache .

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 12
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 10

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You forgot the sign on the bud bottle . Looks like you got everything but the Treasure . Man i need a bottle of aspirin and a Rolling Rock to wash that all down. What a headache .
Funny, wasn't responding to you. You don't have to be an arse,
you choose to be. Just because I showed a pic of a picnic table
I didn't edit, you try to do what you do, criticize unnecessarily.
Why don't you tend to your own business? The Budweiser &
Samuel Adams bottles, are simply signs of living free
in the US. Enjoying the lake, & having a great day!
You should wash down your toxic aptitude.

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
In our country, most people consider the owl to be sinister. This is derived from the superstitions they made for them. The purpose of these superstitions is to keep people away from the place where the owl is. In my country, there is a proverb, "If a person looks at a staring point, they say to him, (Why are you looking like an owl?")

Attachments

• DSC05466.JPG
    DSC05466.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • DSC05656.JPG
    DSC05656.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
  • DSC05634.JPG
    DSC05634.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 20

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In our country, most people consider the owl to be sinister. This is derived from the superstitions they made for them. The purpose of these superstitions is to keep people away from the place where the owl is. In my country, there is a proverb, "If a person looks at a staring point, they say to him, (Why are you looking like an owl?")
Too bad about them maybe being misled in purported superstitions.
I think sandy1 has a pretty interesting idea, about the owl seeing what
can't be seen by our eyes. Whether in the dark, above or underground.
Some people may consider owl's wisdom, or maybe be aware & wise.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Since there are so many theories on what the markers mean, I thought I would ask what some of you folks think the meaning of lets say the Duck is? Do you think its meaning is religious or possibly Nature and trait oriented, so what do you guys think (why use a duck and what is its meaning for marking treasure locations?)
1 (50).JPG

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
What do they say if there is a owl at the end point?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Since there are so many theories on what the markers mean, I thought I would ask what some of you folks think the meaning of lets say the Duck is? Do you think its meaning is religious or possibly Nature and trait oriented, so what do you guys think (why use a duck and what is its meaning for marking treasure locations?) View attachment 2099842
Nice duck marker. I think definitely Natural behavior by observation. Don't know what would be a religious trait,
if any? They may be close to a treasure, like watching over their eggs in Nature. Getting loud when anything gets close.
I've seen them lay their eggs, hidden in tall green grass on banks above a lake, & can make a heck of a loud racket,
& are even more noisy, when a couple or more get going.

Edit Note: They tilt their heads up & back like in your pic,
when they eat, & swallow water they sipped up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Another possibility with the Duck, Owl, Turtle, Hummingbird and Eagle is that they could indicate measurements, for instance one of them could mean 7 feet or multiples of 7 such as 7x5 is 35 feet or 7x7 is 49 feet which I have found multiple times in the field.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Another possibility with the Duck, Owl, Turtle, Hummingbird and Eagle is that they could indicate measurements, for instance one of them could mean 7 feet or multiples of 7 such as 7x5 is 35 feet or 7x7 is 49 feet which I have found multiple times in the field.
In what geographical direction? Or what side of the indicator?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of the animals are looking the way to go some are looking the opposite of the way to go with a pointer pointing the correct way to go while others are 90 degrees so you can see the side profile when your standing at the crisscross spot. The carved animals are NOT always looking in the direction to go to the treasure.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the animals are looking the way to go some are looking the opposite of the way to go with a pointer pointing the correct way to go while others are 90 degrees so you can see the side profile when your standing at the crisscross spot. The carved animals are NOT always looking in the direction to go to the treasure.
I would like to thank you my friend for the priceless knowledge that you share on this thread.Even with everything that you have posted in the past on your thread,
IMG_6120.JPG
there is still very reliable information that you still share with us thank you for your dedication and unselfishness.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to thank you my friend for the priceless knowledge that you share on this thread.Even with everything that you have posted in the past on your thread, View attachment 2100076 there is still very reliable information that you still share with us thank you for your dedication and unselfishness.
Looks like you have a shaft sign there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread