A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is another treasure marker that is very rare The Parrot this one is a few hundred feet away from a huge treasure cache location, he is looking towards the cache area.
1 (7).JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I've have a few places with the parrot and snail shaped markers as well. Still figuring them out. Some new places lately. Big faces, big turtles. Steep hillsides and a scary incident sliding downhill on my back 30-40 feet when I lost my footing investigating... A few cuts and scrapes and an adrenaline rush is all for now...need partners in the field if you can get them guys....At least no cactus in most places I go.... that would have been brutal.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
When I lost my footing , it was a steep hillside with moss over rotting granite....some cliffs nearby, I instantly grabbed a small tree limb when my feet when out from under me, and I could feel my left bicep and my right tricep start to tear , so I had to let go, lol. I looked back up the hillside after I came to a stop covered in dirt and bleeding and thought, eh, that's too much to crawl up again, and decided to head back to my campsite and wash up. Kinda funny really.

Well that's my camping trips, Several spots near where we going camping every year, good camp now, was a good campsite 100's of years ago...

The same campsites are used over and over , we travel the same routes everyone else did 100's of years ago, so take note on that if you will.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Turtle I was investigating....big stuff...

Attachments

• 20230803_120553.jpg
    20230803_120553.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • 20230803_120551.jpg
    20230803_120551.jpg
    921 KB · Views: 19

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder about the offwhite colored bird image on it's neck... I guess I'll find out more next year when I go camping again... This hillside it's on is really steep, both images are zoom images from another marker down below. I don't know what's there, mine, vault, something pretty big. That turtle is huge. Keeps me excited to go camping though. Short walk from where we set up camper in forest service pay site........ These places are closer than you think from where you frequent.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder about the off white colored bird image on it's neck...
When I zoom in it Looks like an Eagle looking to the right. I have seen Eagles looking at other important markers and spots on occasion. I think of the Eagles trait like the old saying (Eagle Eye) they look at Important things or are placed in areas you should look at (I have seen them looking the opposite way as well but this is very rare)

Lets Play a little where's Waldo but with an Eagle, if you find the Eagle don't mark it just say got it so others can try.
1 (5).JPG

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I may go back this year yet when everyone leaves the river there. Too many eyes, it's a highly visbly spot, but you can't see the turtle unless you walk up the hillside a few hundred feet off the river and go on top the big face marker which I can't show here cause you can see it from the campground......

I been camping there 20 years, just noticed a large face on the slope last year, It wasn't a great face, kinda homer simpson like . but there was a single boulder placed on top of it's head when I hiked to it, and from there you see the turtle above...

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I may go back this year yet when everyone leaves the river there. Too many eyes, it's a highly visbly spot, but you can't see the turtle unless you walk up the hillside a few hundred feet off the river and go on top the big face marker which I can't show here cause you can see it from the campground......

I been camping there 20 years, just noticed a large face on the slope last year, It wasn't a great face, kinda homer simpson like . but there was a single boulder placed on top of it's head when I hiked to it, and from there you see the turtle above...
That explains it right off a waterway

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like an Eagle to me looking right when I zoom in. I have seen Eagles looking at other important markers and spots on occasion. I think of the Eagles trait like the old saying (Eagle Eye) they look at Important things or are placed in areas you should look at (I have seen them looking the opposite way as well but this is very rare)

Lets Play a little where's Waldo but with an Eagle, if you find the Eagle don't mark it just say got it so others can try.
View attachment 2101715
You guys have so many nice markers down there....
skyline is calling as well...

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like an Eagle to me looking right when I zoom in. I have seen Eagles looking at other important markers and spots on occasion. I think of the Eagles trait like the old saying (Eagle Eye) they look at Important things or are placed in areas you should look at (I have seen them looking the opposite way as well but this is very rare)

View attachment 2101715
I didn't get the eagle, so don't feel bad anyone, just the vault marker skylined top right about 1/6th of photo in...I'm always watching for the skylined stuff, as this often marks whats somewhere below.

Thats actully all I'm looking for first off for locations when travelling around....hope people don't start ruining them...find them and set up cameras...they are always pretty much that shape within the circle I drew.....
Sandy1 mentioned these a long time ago...

Attachments

• 1 (5).JPG
    1 (5).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't get the eagle, so don't feel bad anyone, just the vault marker skylined top right about 1/6th of photo in...I'm always watching for the skylined stuff, as this often marks whats somewhere below.

Thats actully all I'm looking for first off for locations when travelling around....hope people don't start ruining them...find them and set up cameras...they are always pretty much that shape within the circle I drew.....
Sandy1 mentioned these a long time ago...

Q, In this case the Kings throne is the Important marker. Every time I find a kings throne there is at least one Treasure cache nearby however I have seen many more than just one cache near a kings throne.
1 (4)b.jpg

Q, Here is the the same kings throne in the picture you had marked
1 (5)b.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread