A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm in this for the long haul... The last hole I dug was basically a swimming pool on a steep hillside about 15 x 24 x 6 deep..I'm always all in for a good aura. But that's what you sign up for depending on the spot. That''s why you should follow Sandy1, narrow this down to a good spot as much as possible. It doesn't have to be a swimming pool dig....

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have located quite a few of these trail markers out there along the way.
IMG_6114.JPG

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
I have an exploration present where four boulders are presented, which are each in the cardinal points. The truth is that I knew that I was in the alignment area but I was with the pulse detector, just walking, not observing this, I found an interesting mark which I found. work in different positions centering the mark return later with the gradiometer which is giving me a magnetic target, which can be a large hot rock, a root of a mineralized tree or a man-made target the good thing about this is that you center the location and not you stretch out so much in the dig.
greetings to all and good day

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I found the picture of the standing on end boulders that are Important, in this picture the trail goes in between these two Boulders(circled in red) The right one is also a sun sign just as Kenworthy described with quartz on its face that only lights up a few hours during the mid day, because the sun is behind the left cliff in the morning and goes down to the right of the standing boulder in the afternoon, so you can only see it while you are in front of it on the trail a few hours at midday,
1 (13)b.jpg

Here is a Picture of the Sun Sign Boulder while the sun is lighting up the quartz
1 (9)c.jpg

I also wanted to mention this Turtle which is along this same trail (the turtles face is also a guys face looking upward sharing the same eye)
Now this turtle is also in Mike Pickets book from treasure hunting university the reason for this is because my parents had him come up to my treasure hunting site as well as a few other treasure hunters such as Jim Price and a fellow named Steve from Utah also Jett and Dayne Chastain, Even Kenworthy was supposed to show up that was when we found out he was sick and passed away shortly after. I believe other than Steve they have all written treasure hunting books, of course I wrote mine online here.
1 (11).JPG

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a credit to or treasure hunting community the ones that are serious about it.Thank you and the other treasure hunters you know for providing the correct information on your thread.Please keep the information coming it is not taken for granted by me at all.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Anybody who hasn't seen or missed post #5,861 should take a look.
sandy1,
It's everything, & so much more the specific info, that makes it much easier to grasp & understand
your guide points, & the big picture for this specialized kind of treasure hunting. Hopefully, more
will get it, & learn to follow your excellent & quite unique guidance, down more Spanish trails
here in the US, & pass down your generous intense labored findings & confirmations. I am
looking forward to your soon coming presentations on triangles, crosses, & chain trails?
Thanks always, for generously sharing all of your thorough, realistic working findings.:occasion14:

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
sandy1,
It's everything, & so much more the specific info, that makes it much easier to grasp & understand
your guide points, & the big picture for this specialized kind of treasure hunting. Hopefully, more
will get it, & learn to follow your excellent & quite unique guidance, down more Spanish trails
here in the US, & pass down your generous intense labored findings & confirmations. I am
looking forward to your soon coming presentations on triangles, crosses, & chain trails?
Thanks always, for generously sharing all of your thorough, realistic working findings.:occasion14:
I would have shared more on the triangles which is the last step to the treasure but not one single person out of over nine hundred thousand views on this thread has come forward with a legitimate triangle, people we need to share to get this done all this paranoia and secrecy accomplishes nothing, it just sets everybody back by decades.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I would have shared more on the triangles which is the last step to the treasure but not one single person out of over nine hundred thousand views on this thread has come forward with a legitimate triangle, people we need to share to get this done all this paranoia and secrecy accomplishes nothing, it just sets everybody back by decades.
What is the solution, if I know of the triangle set-up in all the markers I've photographed & studied, shared pics of, I'll certainly do the rest of the work ASAP, when I understand, & that's why I'm asking... Everything else seems to be present, & right there in line.
Thanks, I know I've likely walked over & around it many times.

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Sandy -
Sandy Wrote
I would have shared more on the triangles which is the last step to the treasure but not one single person out of over nine hundred thousand views on this thread has come forward with a legitimate triangle,

"people we need to share to get this done all this paranoia and secrecy accomplishes nothing, it just sets everybody back by decades." -
I Agree

Any Thoughts on This Triangle Site, Would be Appreciated

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Lost Horse :coffee2:

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
HI Sandy, No Disrespect –

Don't Feel Sorry for me Sandy - I have followed Bart for years –
And I have found a lot of information that was relevant out in the Field,
when it comes to learning how the "Spanish Surveyed their Mining Sites".
And yes, there are things we save and some we throw way.

I try to Educate and put out different Ideas to try and learn from that helped me.
and gives the Treasure Hunter Ideas to try and see if this information is relevant to them.

But its up to each individual person -
To put in the time and energy to gain knowledge.
Just like you did - by testing it on their own sites.

Your posting a Triangle Teaches Nothing.
How is one suppose to learn from this kind of Knowledge?
How is one suppose to use this out in the field?
Does nothing but create speculation.

And those who come here to learn – Just leave here with Disappointment.
And its a wonder, that they leave with a bad taste in their mouth, about this subject.

The last time I showed you a real final triangle this is what you posted so there isn't a snowballs chance in hell after that.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Sandy -
Sandy Wrote
I would have shared more on the triangles which is the last step to the treasure but not one single person out of over nine hundred thousand views on this thread has come forward with a legitimate triangle,

"people we need to share to get this done all this paranoia and secrecy accomplishes nothing, it just sets everybody back by decades." - I Agree

Any Thoughts on This Triangle Site, Would be Appreciated

View attachment 2104070

View attachment 2104071

View attachment 2104072

Hi – First of all I read my statement that was back in (2022 )

It was harsh and not called for –
So yes it does call for an apology to sandy
because reading it now it was totally uncalled for

Going back in time – Trying to remember what was going on with me
and my Personal frustrations at the time
So again I do apologize for that statement

I have nothing but respect for you sandy1 and your research
I have stated 100 positive compliment and Praises toward you and your Research
One bad statement does nor destroy a relationship of respect

I know now, and understand that Sandy Specialized in using Auras to locate areas of interests
And he has criticize me and put me in my place
reminding me that his thread was only about using Auras to find treasure sites – and I 100% respect that

As for an Arm Chair Researcher
I am far from that - the proof is in my threads before it was demolished
My thread before it was destroyed – I was showing how I followed the Markers along the trails
And my interpretation of the Markers that I found along the way leading me to the mining areas
of course these were my interpretation of what I found and how that information worked for me -
and got me the the End of the trails –

Showing someone who had no knowledge of this subject would get a good idea of what
it takes to be a searcher

Even a newbie could understand and have a good read by following along
and have a good time reading the stories – Making the subject more interesting to the reader

The world of knowledge is so diversified (more than one way of doing things)
And as for me - As I come across in my research old Manuscripts and videos

I pass on the knowledge for other to benefit from maybe they are looking for more than just Auras
Because I believe there are other ways to find areas of interest
and so I post other researchers Ideas of how they came to their conclusion
and were willing to share with the public

As for Bart – as crazy as the way he presented his work was chaotic –
But there was some truth to his madness
Yes some method mite not resonate with others –

Aura Researchers are not just the only ones out there looking
There are other ways of doing things that mite interest others that mite work for them -

So in closing – It is not my Nature to be Insulting and Abusive
Again I apologize for any Disrespectful statement that I have made to Anyone.

Lost Horse

View attachment 2098614
View attachment 2098615

View attachment 2098616

Alright Lost Horse as you have made clear you have a different way of showing people markers and ways of following them to mining locations (while I focus on buried treasures) and since you have your own thread please show your way on your own thread, thank you.
Lost Horse:
Then there's this seemingly unnecessary swipe toward
"Aura Hunters."
It don't really wash out... Like you're another interference runner?

It's like a cut to those of us using this guide & yes, seeking Auras

That's why sandy1 asked nicely, that you express your
particular trail of views on your own thread.
So anyone interested, can follow your
particular hunting points there...

Last edited:

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi – First of all, I apologized for that statement

Also I have never posted anything against Sandy's Aura Technique on this site
I am here to learn and pick Sandy Brain on all Technique in Treasure Signs that he has to offer

All I have done is support Sandy's Teachings
As he tried to teach and posted Markers like Owl, Snails, Turtles, ect.
And recently he posted “ Let find the Eagle Game”

All I did was post my findings to support Sandy information
Those post also had nothing to do with Aura – But marker that are out there to be found
while looking for Storage areas

Sandy Wrote

So What my Crime?
All I did was take him up on sandy post
And posted a legitimate triangle Site and asked for his Thoughts on my site
So I to can learn about what to do or look for while in a Triangle Site

But it appear that my apologized was never Excepted
And now I am Black Balled From This Site?
Really ,
Lost Horse

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi – First of all, I apologized for that statement

Also I have never posted anything against Sandy's Aura Technique on this site
I am here to learn and pick Sandy Brain on all Technique in Treasure Signs that he has to offer

All I have done is support Sandy's Teachings
As he tried to teach and posted Markers like Owl, Snails, Turtles, ect.
And recently he posted “ Let find the Eagle Game”

All I did was post my findings to support Sandy information
Those post also had nothing to do with Aura – But marker that are out there to be found
while looking for Storage areas

Sandy Wrote

So What my Crime?
All I did was take him up on sandy post
And posted a legitimate triangle Site and asked for his Thoughts on my site
So I to can learn about what to do or look for while in a Triangle Site

But it appear that my apologized was never Excepted
And now I am Black Balled From This Site?
Really ,
Lost Horse
Lost Horse,
Why the comment in your apology, seeming to be a smear on "Aura Hunters" ?
Like we're somehow inferior to your kind of work & specific research...

That's what I commented on, & as far as sandy1, don't you think he's been
more than patient, enduring all of the interruptions & even some negative
comments, so unnecessarily? This is NOT a show & tell thread, but rather a
very specialized Spanish Treasure Vault Hunting ~ Teaching ~ like the book
writer is in the house at times, very generously sharing what he knows about
this obviously rare subject matter. I'm amazed he came back on to try again,
to get where he's worked hard to get the few truly interested hunters to learn.

You know that no one can "black ball" you from or on this thread,

or anything on TN, other than maybe ignore you. If you paint yourself
into a corner, or offend the good teacher, what else can you expect?
But the "Aura Hunters" slight, was saying you think you're above...

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no privilege to being a patient teacher or knowledgeable expert on Tnet no matter how "rare" or important the subject matter. In fact just the opposite could be argued and proven.

You need to get over your special self and realize most readers see aura hunters, imaginary tales and "facts" such as those found on this thread as bogus, offensive to logic and common sense and, at times, dangerous. The same is true of actual verifiable facts in the public realm on other threads. The quality or veracity of the teaching does not matter. That's the nature of Tnet. Everyone has an opinion and some have an agenda, like you and sandy1 and Lost Horse - and me. Everyone can express that opinion no matter what the consequences to truth or facts or the original poster or their intent.

The fact that someone can object to this as nonsense and even post garbage and stalk a subject to break down any attempt at a narrative is part and parcel of how Tnet is designed and how it works. It doesn't matter how specialized the knowledge or what the intent of the OP is. You are getting a small taste of that push back.

Thanks for sharing your opinions about aura hunters. Some of us have different opinions.
I would have thought you would have learned something after your time out guess I was wrong. You have no reason to come on here and talk down about aura hunters. Nobody on here has ever said a bad word to you.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The triangles are representations of larger triangles made up of landmarks for triangulation.
since the smaller triangles provide relative bearing angles and relative distances, but you need to know which landmarks were used.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The triangles are representations of larger triangles made up of landmarks for triangulation.
since the smaller triangles provide relative bearing angles and relative distances, but you need to know which landmarks were used.
That may have been true on older sites but on the newer sites they used invisible crisscross spots or even nothing at all as points of the triangle as long as they had 2 points at a specified distance apart the rest of the triangle can be made.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Op. has massive Ego issues . Its his thread to only post on what he wants. Its his Treasure sites, thinks he owns them. Thinks he is in control. Looks to me he only controls two on here.
Jeez DTTH you ain’t got no room to talk you were the worst on this Forum.Sandy1 Post the truth and you show up trying to tear it all down.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I do not want to get in the middle of this, but just to correct some thing
you need more than two points to construct a triangle.
basic trigonometry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions