A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed) - Page 299
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 299 of 309 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4631
Like Tree10310Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1919 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    TH ,you must be following me. Lol

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29973 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    TH ,you must be following me. Lol

Not really Bob and just FYI, my post wasnt directed at you at all.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    5065 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Two choices, end the insults or thread will be locked, Crosse, you know our rules too.
    Yes, we shall tone it mild & golden?
    Thanks,
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry

~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1919 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Not really Bob and just FYI, my post wasnt directed at you at all.
    I know TH. I'm just having fun in a mad world.
    Crosse De Sign and Chadeaux like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4093 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    L.C., a couple questions. 1) What is a "Spanish compass point?" 2) What is the "Motherly corner?"
    If I am not mistaken, the Spanish marked a point of a triangle sometimes with a flat stone on top of several round ones with another pointer stone sometimes used on top of that. The Motherly corner of a triangle as I have learned it is the one that is located farthest north.
    Crosse De Sign and sdcfia like this.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON " Napoleon Bonaparte

us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    1501 times
    Interesting info LC.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4093 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    In most of the cases, I have read and what I have read you guys talking about it seems to me that the Spanish only marked one heading from one marker to another. I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of them marking more than one heading with something like a compass rose located near the marker. It resembles a death star in my case and it has several letters and numbers around it.

Thanks, L.C.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compass rose.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	1689482
    Last edited by L.C. BAKER; Mar 10, 2019 at 11:55 PM.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON " Napoleon Bonaparte

us
    Apr 2009
    555 times
    Hello and good evening everyone. I made an example of a chain trail cross layout that Sandy1 is describing. Please confirm if this is how it works from point to point on the cross. I also added a few questions in there for you Sandy to confirm. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CHAIN TRAIL CROSS.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	1689510  
    "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:13

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3789 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Aioria, no the cross is just a single line from top to bottom and a another single line crossing for the arms.

What I meant by a chain trail is that they can go to one arms tip on a line that lines up through to the top tip then down the leg like this number 4 except in my case it was on the right tip

L.C. I don't know the answer to your triangle question, however here is something you might want to put into your notebook

Since a Triangle directly relates to the cross I was explaining to Aioria above, this triangle of saguaros was exactly 39 feet around and shot out of the widest part of the triangle to the arm of the cross at just a few inches under 60 feet to the arm of the cross, then if you continued on past the arm tip you actually ran into the head tip of the cross at 107.25 feet (just like how this number 4 connects the arm and the head except on the right side) now there is a good reason for the 107.25 feet
    (Remember the Cactus Triangle was 39 feet all the way around) so what the Sentinels did with the cactus triangle is instead of using the 12 inch foot like they did at the saguaro triangle they went out with 33 inch increments meaning that 107.25 feet is actually 39 increments of 33 inches 107.25 divided by 2.75 (or 33 inches)=39

This way they could still use the same number 39 but at a different distance from the triangle I might also ad that these saguaros were over 200 years old, and that the Original Spanish/Priests used the same type of trickery for measuring on their Boulder markers as well.

Again this is more information that I have in my top secret guide to the kings vaults.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256

pt
    Sep 2014
    7161 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    In most of the cases, I have read and what I have read you guys talking about it seems to me that the Spanish only marked one heading from one marker to another. I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of them marking more than one heading with something like a compass rose located near the marker. It resembles a death star in my case and it has several letters and numbers around it.

Thanks, L.C.

Thanks for the info, L.C. I hadn't heard either of those two terms before. If you have two directions pointed to from one point, I guess I'd explore in both directions, then note and map anything you find. Also, the azimuths from the starting point may have some bearing on the puzzle (pardon the pun). For example, subtract or add their values and travel in that new direction. Good luck, these Organization mysteries were likely simple for their creators but not for snoopers.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    5065 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

It resembles a death star in my case and it has several letters and numbers around it.

Thanks, L.C.

I have seen one of these at a yard, on top of an opening with a sacred monument inside (Mother Mary),
    but it was really small & worn off in extreme weather rain beating & blowing, running off for many years.
    Naturally, I wondered what it was, & tried to locate & match up the closest interpretation that I could find.
    Now I do understand more, say from years of close study & observations, but still have a ways to go yet...
    ... BTW ~ The witch boulder looks in the close (haven't checked compass)or almost exact direction line,
    though that's 3 deep creeks away, about 275 yds. or so., from where it was carved. Nothing else like
    letters or #'s are carved around it, but markers within sight in multiple angles/distances/locations...
    ... ...Thanks for the interesting question L.C.
    ... ~:Crosse:~ ...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 11, 2019 at 01:54 PM.
    L.C. BAKER and cyzak like this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry

~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Dec 2017
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    I have only caught an aura after dark with the JVC VHS-c setup, I have tried with the w10 but have never caught an aura after dark with it,

Normally the crisscross spot is one point of a cross, I personally have never found the cache to be at the crisscross spot however Calvin keys did, so its always worth checking out.
    Hey Sandy1 speaking of Calvin Keyes, he stated that deathtrap symbols would never be Sun/shadow symbols,would you agree with this?Thank you.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

Sep 2017
    260 times

Thanks, L.C.

LC, it reminds me of this cubocatrahedron prime number " star".

WH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuboctahedron2-cleaned.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	479.6 KB 
ID:	1689615  
    L.C. BAKER and Crosse De Sign like this.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3789 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by ART DECO View Post
    Hey Sandy1 speaking of Calvin Keyes, he stated that deathtrap symbols would never be Sun/shadow symbols,would you agree with this?Thank you.
    Most all of the deathtraps I have seen above ground have been large boulders with a square boulder carved under them with a tunnel leading back under the boulder and usually a carved owl or heart or something either inside the hole or looking into the hole from the outside, either that or a crevice with a rock at the back of it that they want you to try and pry out or what looks like a filled in entrance that would make you want to dig under a stack of boulders placed above your head, The only symbol I am aware of that absolutely would be a death symbol is a lightning bolt.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256

Sep 2018
    15 times
    the 1 we found in mo is a rectangle stone 3'x6'x2' crammed into a crevice inside a cave seems if it is removed the upper portion of entrance will fall and lock u in cave.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links