A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I meant the photo you posted that had 3 crosses. I did not say that in my country they use 135 degrees.
Hello Sandy. In which geographical direction were the owls?

In which direction were the level stones?

Alignment stone

Is it okay if the cross is in a country other than America?

Peter was crucified upside down against Christ and at his own request. Can we say that wherever we recognize a cross, we should look for an upside-down cross? If we draw two crosses parallel to each other, the center of the two crosses will intersect at an angle of 45 degrees. Petros means rock. And the first church was built on this stone. Can we say that in the Catholic religion, wherever we recognize a cross, we should have a large and hard stone at an angle of 45 degrees from its center?

Yes, I know that Peter was not crucified at the same time as Christ. I meant that Peter was crucified on the contrary.

Do these three crosses have an angle of 135 degrees to each other?

Is the long side of your cross facing east?
HMK959,
Once again, it appears you are trying the patience of the best teacher on this subject. And why
is this? Remember, there is NO Misunderstanding. It is easy to see what you have been, & are still
doing, with all the questions above & such. Since your post #5940, after sandy1 posting the
drawing for all of us to see & study. We've all been waiting patiently for nearly 7 years.

If you can supposedly understand the language, translation, or whatever so well,
just go back, & READ THE GUIDE all the way through, & quit your constant pestering.
THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING! You've been told, since you refer to your country,
that the Catholic Spaniard's train of thought & ways of doing things were relative
to their specific beliefs. This question about Peter being crucified, & other things
you keep on posting about, is irrelevant to the point. Part of the reason sandy1
continuing the info on here almost didn't continue to happen, & also the
reasons for it for taking almost 7 years to get to this point... Because
sandy1 got tired of it, & left off posting for a long time. You've been
told specifically, over & over. Not being like anyone that was
supposedly from Iran has ever acted on here before...

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's odd, is would someone from Iran be very likely use the words HmK959 has used, much less translate them half way correctly?
What is really weird to me is this person HMK959 seems to be trying to discredit Sandy1, his questioning seems very familiar to me.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just asked a question to learn something from sandy. And I have no goal except to learn.
Ok and what are you learning here please explain.Why don't you just come out and ask the degrees and alignment instead of asking things that do not make sense HMK959

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Ok and what are you learning here please explain.Why don't you just come out and ask the degrees and alignment instead of asking things that do not make sense HMK959
Content related to the Spanish and the Catholic religion.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
HMK959 are you a Treasure Hunter or are you a information gather and what is your plan with the information that is collected here.
Knowing the beliefs and sacraments of each religion helps a lot in finding treasures.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Knowing the beliefs and sacraments of each religion helps a lot in finding treasures.
Only if you are in a country that has treasures buried by the Catholics that used this type of layout that was made in the 1700s, which according to you, you are in Iran which didn't have treasures buried by the Catholics as the country was not owned by the Spanish.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Only if you are in a country that has treasures buried by the Catholics that used this type of layout that was made in the 1700s, which according to you, you are in Iran which didn't have treasures buried by the Catholics as the country was not owned by the Spanish.
The date of construction of Catholic churches in my country is 1652 and 1681.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
These churches were built 400 years ago and can be seen. But in my country, there is an underground city that is 2000 years old, and baptism pools have been discovered there. The tunnels dug there are similar to the tunnels in Rome, Italy.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been reading and the churches you speak of were Armenian not under Spanish Rule and from what I could find the Spanish empire was not able to roam free in Iran at all., we are talking about the 1700s here when they made these layouts.

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I have been reading and the churches you speak of were Armenian and from what I could find the Spanish empire was not able to roam free in Iran at all., we are talking about the 1700s here when they made these layouts.
Were the Spaniards not Catholic? Don't you consider Catholic sacraments in treasure hunting? As far as I know, Catholic sacraments are the same in all countries.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread