Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 300 of 301 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301 LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4513
Like Tree9927Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3716 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by ill1 View Post
    the 1 we found in mo is a rectangle stone 3'x6'x2' crammed into a crevice inside a cave seems if it is removed the upper portion of entrance will fall and lock u in cave.
    Yeah sounds very familiar to ones I have seen out here but usually they will crush you here.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3716 times
    Treasure Vaults
    This is why My first rule is to mind whats above your head

www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-128.html#post5544576

Measurements and Degrees
    www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-245.html#post5982256

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1660 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I've read that the dog is a sign of a trap. The size of the dog depends on the trap. This is unproven. Although I see different dogs it has not been discussed much. What about the eagle in attack mode. It comes from above. That's another thing I see. Has anyone ever seen a floor trap?
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Jul 2018
    950 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    I've read that the dog is a sign of a trap. The size of the dog depends on the trap. This is unproven. Although I see different dogs it has not been discussed much. What about the eagle in attack mode. It comes from above. That's another thing I see. Has anyone ever seen a floor trap?
    Wow Backwoodsbob I am going to have to keep my eyes open more for the dog I have yet to come across one of those markers yet.What about snake signs do you have anything on watching out for snake signs I have seen those.
    Last edited by cyzak; Mar 13, 2019 at 04:08 PM.
    Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the money.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5538 times
    Cache Hunting
    Wow! This is page 300!
    sandy1, mdog and Crosse De Sign like this.
    Speaking of the stars: " "To whom can you liken me to make me his equal?” says the Holy One.' “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; HE calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, not one of them is missing." " --- Isaiah 40:25,26

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2460 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    Wow Backwoodsbob I am going to have to keep my eyes open more for the dog I have yet to come across one of those markers yet.What about snake signs do you have anything on watching out for snake signs I have seen those.
    I know of a dog, but it's just looking at another marker way off. Nothing even closely related to a death trap near. But that's just one out of ?? so in my book not proof of anything. Be interesting to hear from others on this! Anyone?
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Jul 2017
    177 times
    [QUOTE=cyzak;6125504]Wow Backwoodsbob I am going to have to keep my eyes open more for the dog I have yet to come across one of those markers yet.What about snake signs do you have anything on watching out for snake signs I have seen those

Most generally they mean danger, but if incorporated with other symbols the meaning is entirely different!

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1660 times
    Like I said, it's untested. Just think what a dog will do. Warn you, protect , track prey and lay around.

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2460 times
    Makes sense! I have always kind of thought along the lines of like a blood hound. The dogs got a good nose on it and will lead you to something, or out of danger. Might have to go out & take a closer look at this feller. Funny how we say oh cool & don't give much attention till someone pokes your memory.
    Chadeaux and Crosse De Sign like this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4960 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    I think it's funny sandy1 is staying silent on this, some basic info he covered...
    If you go back & brush up on the guide, Yes snakes are one of the Death signs,
    as well as treasure sign, especially when eating or swallowing something. Dogs,
    a hound is definitely a good tracker by senses, smell, sound. Pay close attention
    for sure. sandy1 calls them the "hounds of Hell" for a reason. Poodles, the Kings
    royal pet, a Kings treasure, go figure. Y'all forget too easy, & go on back into the
    intermediate stuff. Don't get Mad at me, go re-visit & re-study again, Not revert.
    Think about it, don't make the professor shrug his shoulders, shake his head, LOL
    Also, snakes grow their eggs or treasure inside of them, have to be eating to stay
    alive, & hatch out eggs. Will bite (kill) to protect the young snakes (Treasure)...
    I'll always like the way sandy1 named the markers, & stated his interpretations.

... ~:Crosse:~ ...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 14, 2019 at 10:23 PM.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry

~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3716 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    I think it's funny sandy1 is staying silent on this, some basic info he covered...
    If you go back & brush up on the guide, Yes snakes are one of the Death signs,
    as well as treasure sign, especially when eating or swallowing something. Dogs,
    a hound is definitely a good tracker by senses, smell, sound. Pay close attention
    for sure. sandy1 calls them the "hounds of Hell" for a reason. Poodles, the Kings
    royal pet, a Kings treasure, go figure. Y'all forget too easy, & go on back into the
    intermediate stuff. Don't get Mad at me, go re-visit & re-study again, Not revert.
    Think about it, don't make the professor shrug his shoulders, shake his head, LOL
    Also, snakes grow their eggs or treasure inside of them, have to be eating to stay
    alive, & hatch out eggs. Will bite (kill) to protect the young snakes (Treasure)...
    I'll always like the way sandy1 named the markers, & stated his interpretations.

You will find the snake within a hundred feet of pretty much every one of the treasure sites
    Crosse De Sign and AIORIA like this.

Measurements and Degrees

us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4960 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    You will find the snake within a hundred feet of pretty much every one of the treasure sites
    sandy1,
    My congratulations also, on your sustaining this awesome precedence setting thread, & again my personal thanks,
    for all that I have already learned & applied in the field, & all that I have yet to learn, & will put into good practice.
    ~ You're the Best Amigo!...

Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 15, 2019 at 03:13 AM.
    sandy1 and travis.gore.79 like this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry

~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    3716 times
    Treasure Vaults
    I have given out quite a bit of my knowledge on vault treasures (here on tnet) but I think its about time for me to move on to bigger and better things (I will check in from time to time) Good luck to you all.

For people who would truly like to find a treasure, the one thing I would warn against is the people who put out wild ideas without any proof, especially those who read the signs on boulders claiming to have decoded them to treasures.

What I have shown for my proof is degrees and measurements found at multiple locations showing intelligent design between markers right next to auras, all made during the Spanish Period with a Compass and our modern day measurements.

Measurements and Degrees

us
    Jul 2018
    950 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    I have given out quite a bit of my knowledge on vault treasures (here on tnet) but I think its about time for me to move on to bigger and better things (I will check in from time to time) Good luck to you all.

For people who would truly like to find a treasure, the one thing I would warn against is the people who put out wild ideas without any proof, especially those who read the signs on boulders claiming to have decoded them to treasures.

What I have shown for my proof is degrees and measurements found at multiple locations showing intelligent design between markers right next to auras, all made during the Spanish Period with a Compass and our modern day measurements.
    You have taught me a lot my friend and I thank you for this I will be following your path out of here to.
    sandy1 and AIORIA like this.
    Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the money.

Sep 2018
    176 times
    Thanks sandy1
    sandy1 and AIORIA like this.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links