A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It wasn't just the churches men involved with these treasures here in America it was the kings men which they could do anything they wanted since they owned this New World before the Mexicans rebelled and kicked the Spanish out forcing the Spanish to hide all these treasures. so like I said the Spanish Empire couldn't roam free in Iran in the 1700s during the time period they made these hidden treasure layouts, for that matter why would there be any reason to have buried Spanish treasure in your country at all?

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
It wasn't just the churches men involved with these treasures here in America it was the kings men which they could do anything they wanted since they owned this New World before the Mexicans rebelled and kicked the Spanish out forcing the Spanish to hide all these treasures. so like I said the Spanish Empire couldn't roam free in Iran in the 1700s during the time period they made these hidden treasure layouts, for that matter why would there be any reason to have buried Spanish treasure in your country at all?
During the time of King Enrique III of Spain, relations between Iran and Spain were established. In 1602, three clerics from the Augustinian sect settled in Iran in the city of Isfahan and built a monastery. The Spanish navy has also been present in southern Iran. Figueroa also came to Iran in 1614 as the ambassador of Philip III. He lived in the city of Isfahan for almost two years (the place where the Catholic Church or the Holy Rosary is located). He built an Andalusian-style house for himself, which was a place for Europeans and Iranians to trade for many years. At that time, the city of Isfahan was the capital of Iran. The documents of the relationship between Spain and Iran are available in the archives of the Valladolid library.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
During the time of King Enrique III of Spain, relations between Iran and Spain were established. In 1602, three clerics from the Augustinian sect settled in Iran in the city of Isfahan and built a monastery. The Spanish navy has also been present in southern Iran. Figueroa also came to Iran in 1614 as the ambassador of Philip III. He lived in the city of Isfahan for almost two years (the place where the Catholic Church or the Holy Rosary is located). He built an Andalusian-style house for himself, which was a place for Europeans and Iranians to trade for many years. At that time, the city of Isfahan was the capital of Iran. The documents of the relationship between Spain and Iran are available in the archives of the Valladolid library.
I will ask again what possible reason would Spanish Treasure be buried in Iran in the 1700s when these layouts were made?

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I will ask again what possible reason would Spanish Treasure be buried in Iran in the 1700s when these layouts were made?
From 1514 to 1623, some ports in southern Iran were under the colonial rule of Spain and Portugal. Finally, by one of the Iranian commanders and the war that took place, the Spanish and the Portuguese were forced to leave the ports of Iran. The Spanish and the Portuguese have dug tunnels there that are nearly 20 kilometers long.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
From 1514 to 1623, some ports in southern Iran were under the colonial rule of Spain and Portugal. Finally, by one of the Iranian commanders and the war that took place, the Spanish and the Portuguese were forced to leave the ports of Iran. The Spanish and the Portuguese have dug tunnels there that are nearly 20 kilometers long.
If there were Spanish treasure vaults buried in Iran the treasure would have had to of come from somewhere either by mining or looting can you say the Spanish did this in Iran? They definitely did here in North and South America.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
HMK I am going to end this here with a simple direction or path for you, instead of worrying about the information such as the Cross and Triangles just follow my guide below. If you want to be a treasure hunter this is the First step you need to take before even thinking about any of the rest of the layouts or any other information.
My Guide on how to Capture Treasure Aura's
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...hunting-condensed.519355/page-95#post-5544576

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If they did hide treasures there, Should be some signs of the Spanish caching that are similar. It
would help to see pics of the kind of layout you have, in comparison with those here in N. America.
That is the way to really help learn your area, is by taking good pics, after studying sandy1's guide..

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
These churches were built 400 years ago and can be seen. But in my country, there is an underground city that is 2000 years old, and baptism pools have been discovered there. The tunnels dug there are similar to the tunnels in Rome, Italy.
Can you say who is thought to have done the 2,000 yr. old tunneling?
If any markers there are like in this guide, you will see it & know.
But how likely is it, that you will ever even be able to dig?

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
So far, 80 entrances have been discovered there. All entrances are to the east. There is a well on the right side of each entrance. The tunnels lead to the mountain. It is about 1500 meters away from the mountain. There are markers like eagle, cross, elephant, turtle, man and woman, heart, etc. They were the Parthian kingdom.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
There are pictures of the underground city. Baptism pool and entrances and rooms. Behind each stone there is a room.

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۴۰۵۲_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۴۰۵۲_Gallery.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۵۱۰۴_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۵۱۰۴_Gallery.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۴۰۳۴_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۴۰۳۴_Gallery.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۵۰۴۳_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۳_۱۰۵۰۴۳_Gallery.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 17

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There are pictures of the underground city. Baptism pool and entrances and rooms. Behind each stone there is a room.

So far, 80 entrances have been discovered there. All entrances are to the east. There is a well on the right side of each entrance. The tunnels lead to the mountain. It is about 1500 meters away from the mountain. There are markers like eagle, cross, elephant, turtle, man and woman, heart, etc. They were the Parthian kingdom.
That's all culturally & historically interesting & all, & quite a lot of civilizations & time periods involved. But
you still haven't shown a pic(s) of anything similar, to what sandy1 has shown & illustrated that we have here. That's the best way he, or anyone in the US could even try to help you. Otherwise, Ancient stuff is
all definitely going to be a totally different subject altogether.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The one thing I will say about the Cross is 33 is involved I would assume it is due to Jesus being 33 when he was crucified.
This is interesting to me because I've been running across 33 inches as a measurement on a stone heart and a teardrop shaped pointer. The 33 was divided into two measurements of 15.5 inches and 17.5 inches to equal 33. I think the stuff I found was used to relate to the French word for gold, which is OR. 33 is the numerical value of the letters O and R, 15+18=33. I've found strong evidence that Jesuits from New France explored toward what is now northern Utah and Colorado, in search of the mythical lands of Teguayo and Quivira. Where I'm at, I believe the 33 was used to indicate caches of gold. I also find a lot of 13 inch measurements. The one cross I did find was carved on the back of a change direction stone marker. It was on its side with the long bar measuring 8 inches and the short bar measuring 5 inches, which equals 13. But, the long line, of 8 inches, was extended another 5 inches with a chiseled notch which gave you another stealth 13 inches.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
This is interesting to me because I've been running across 33 inches as a measurement on a stone heart and a teardrop shaped pointer. The 33 was divided into two measurements of 15.5 inches and 17.5 inches to equal 33. I think the stuff I found was used to relate to the French word for gold, which is OR. 33 is the numerical value of the letters O and R, 15+18=33. I've found strong evidence that Jesuits from New France explored toward what is now northern Utah and Colorado, in search of the mythical lands of Teguayo and Quivira. Where I'm at, I believe the 33 was used to indicate caches of gold. I also find a lot of 13 inch measurements. The one cross I did find was carved on the back of a change direction stone marker. It was on its side with the long bar measuring 8 inches and the short bar measuring 5 inches, which equals 13. But, the long line, of 8 inches, was extended another 5 inches with a chiseled notch which gave you another stealth 13 inches.
I would tend to think of the possibility of KGC or Masonic used numbers or degrees.
Find anything triangular?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I would tend to think of the possibility of KGC or Masonic used numbers or degrees.
Find anything triangular?
That's what I thought at first, when everything I found was at the campsite. There was a KGC guy in the area in the late 1800's, and I think he added some things of his own. Within the past few months, Spanish trail markers have been found 15 miles from the campsite. The markers are Spanish but I believe there was Jesuit involvement. Yes, there is a triangle formed by a heart, an eye and a D shaped rock. The biggest of the three is at the south point, the next biggest is at the north and the smallest is at the southeast.
I've never heard anybody suggest taking a cloth tape measure when you go into the field, but it's a good idea. Measurements can verify that carvings or monuments are related and they can also show you what direction to go and how far to go. The stuff I have found matches the things that Kenworthy wrote about.

Bowsertxhunter

Greenie
May 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Texas!!! I wanted to say thank you Sandy1 for your unselfish teaching you have shared on here. I’m finding the exact same type carved rocks and markers at my location along with measurements and compass degrees. If you are interested in treasures follow Sand1 from the beginning then reread and get what you missed. Then you can ask him a question that was not answered! Sandy1 is the best on finding Spanish treasure. Make sure you are not fooled by the sentinels they mislead on this thread but pay attention and you will see they get called out for false information.
Keep an open mind and have determination to find what you’re looking for. Don’t give up. It will be worth it in the end. Again my hats off to Sandy1 for sharing his hard earned knowledge freely with everyone.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Something that I need to Explain about the layouts:

The Crucifixion Layout has 3 Crosses and a very complicated pattern all starting with the 130 foot Triangle now unless you guys have a background in CAD this type of setup is going to be nearly impossible for most average people to figure out and worse yet they made Multiple Enticers/Decoys at measured locations and crossing lines and yes even some have death traps. This is why so many people say they find empty holes most are simply decoys.

What is Important to understand is this complicated system is one of the Final Layout/patterns before the Spanish were pushed out of the country by the Mexicans.

When they first started to hide these vaults they could have a turtle look right at the Entrance or put it in the middle of a single large triangle marked out with large boulders because they knew it would be safe, but eventually as time went on they realized they needed to make things more complicated to hide the entrances better, this is why so many of these Specific treasure vaults that are Still hidden with treasure inside of them to this day were marked with this hard to figure out pattern because this was at the end of the Spanish reign and they had hundreds of years to perfect the hiding process as well as make the layouts marking the treasure vaults Holy.

One of the things that is clear at these treasure sites, the Spanish realized as time went on the less markers the better if they could get it down to one marker and one crisscross spot that was all they really needed because they knew by a carved triangle in the boulder which way to go and they also knew that the 130 foot triangle was always going to be built on holy degrees so they could literally build the triangle with just two points since it was all a laid out pattern that they used over and over again, I have found many of them myself.

The entrances are not all in the same locations from one treasure vault layout to the next however they are always on Holy degrees shooting inside the triangle this is why I shared the 333 Degree line.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread