A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Bowsertxhunter

Greenie
May 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell you guys what As a commemorative treat to all the people who like my information and continued support I will post the Spanish Crucifixion layout with the Crosses when my thread here reaches a million views.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell you guys what As a commemorative treat to all the people who like my information and continued support I will post the Spanish Crucifixion layout with the Crosses when my thread here reaches a million views.
It's been a good productive 7+ yrs.!

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
This photo is one of the intersection points that Sandy described. The rocks intersect at this point. When a little bit of soil was removed from this spot, these four stones were found. They were also in a line with the big stones on the ground. Beside these four stones, there was also a carved stone. Above these four stones, there appears to be a human face with an open mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_20190429_060954.jpg
    IMG_20190429_060954.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This photo is one of the intersection points that Sandy described. The rocks intersect at this point. When a little bit of soil was removed from this spot, these four stones were found. They were also in a line with the big stones on the ground. Beside these four stones, there was also a carved stone. Above these four stones, there appears to be a human face with an open mouth.
This is interesting to me. Do you know what kind of rocks these are? Do they have crystals on their surfaces? Your description is similar to what a friend of mine found.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
There's things here we don't really talk about.

I saw one place I was already aware of on the way back home today from camping near an old mining area ... Huge boulder in the river with open mouth and skull-like face looking back towards a mining area that I have taken pictures of, etc., I was shocked how good the image was, never really noticed it before, but driving at 55 mph...

But too far away maybe to be relevant to the mines I know of there (about 1/2 mile away upriver and up the closest canyon). People built there houses on top of a huge storage in a small river town there..... it's kinda funny.

It's always like that. Run-down homes right next to storages. Pretty bizarre.

Oh and again , look for the big boulders in the water ways...... the water ways have markers to mines and storages, they mapped the waterways. I can't stress this enough.
Have you found boulder markers that were in the middle of shallow creek beds?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, they are large, often shaped or pointing a direction. They tell you where to leave the creek bottom to go to the mines.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yes, they are large, often shaped or pointing a direction. They tell you where to leave the creek bottom to go to the mines.
Thank you. A friend of mine pulled two sculpted markers out of a shallow creek bed. They were both about knee high and weighed a few hundred pounds. She also found a smaller heart shaped stone and a teardrop shaped stone, in the same creek. All were found over a hundred yard stretch of creek. This spot is at the junction of two trails and one of the markers has a change direction symbol on it. The change in direction goes to a cache site about 12 miles away. This was the only spot, that we've found, where the markers were in a creek. The banks of the creek are steep and about 8 feet high and it does turn east, at this point, which is the direction of the cache site. A pointed boulder is the marker further to the west and under it was the teardrop shaped marker, it was flat and measured 33 inches, exact. The teardrop is made out of a magnetic rock that I believe is magnetite. Buried with the teardrop were several smaller rocks of the same material. About a hundred feet east of these rocks and still in the creek bed, is the boulder with the change direction symbol on it. About 80 yards further and still in the creek, is the heart shaped rock. The heart measures 33 inches, exact. Until I read your post, I figured that they were thrown into the creek by the people who made the trail, or by a farmer who was clearing his field of rock.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to point out again how Tricky these Spanish were, if you get within a hundred feet of the actual entrance they will put up markers everywhere for the sole purpose of leading you astray leading you to many many Decoy dig spots that are not the entrance, they were able to navigate through all this Trickery because they had laid out patterns that were built starting at a immovable carved triangle on a Boulder or cliff as I have shown on this thread.

Here I am showing one of these boulders and its triangle I want you guys to notice another thing It is a standalone boulder This goes to a treasure cache and is using the 130 foot triangle and this is one point of the 130 foot triangle.
1 (137).JPG

This Next Picture is of the triangle on the same boulder, This triangle is not equilateral but that doesn't matter because you are not shooting out the degrees of the triangle anyways, this is just one point of the 130 foot triangle.

They went out of this boulder, the triangle gave them
the general direction to go in order to start building their pattern on holy degrees from this spot then they could make their entire pattern of the crucifixion starting from this one boulder and all the rest of it is INVISIBLE with no markers.

To be clear I say this again there will be tons of markers trying to lead you astray and yes they did have their shortcuts from them but you need to know about their compass degrees to understand that part.
1 (4b).JPG

Last edited:

David_Swift

Greenie
Nov 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been following markers for several years and finally got to an area I have wanted to search. Markers everywhere but then found what I though was deep carved circle(approximately 3 feet wide) . Looking at picture now I believe it is a hidden entrance. Any ideas on these

Attachments

• 20231006_142752.jpg
    20231006_142752.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20231008_211423_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_211423_Gallery.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20231006_161217.jpg
    20231006_161217.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 31
  • 20231006_160752.jpg
    20231006_160752.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
  • 20231006_160726.jpg
    20231006_160726.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 20231006_142757.jpg
    20231006_142757.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Been following markers for several years and finally got to an area I have wanted to search. Markers everywhere but then found what I though was deep carved circle(approximately 3 feet wide) . Looking at picture now I believe it is a hidden entrance. Any ideas on these
Well David I was told by Kenworthy directly that there are plugs in some boulders. I actually took out a square plug that was solid behind it years ago, normally I would say it represents an entrance like a plug rock and that the triangle below could give you Compass degrees if its not just a pointer.

Speaking of Degrees, would anybody here like to know about the Cross found at the Crisscross Spots?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well David I was told by Kenworthy directly that there are plugs in some boulders. I actually took out a square plug that was solid behind it years ago, normally I would say it represents an entrance like a plug rock and that the triangle below could give you Compass degrees if its not just a pointer.

Speaking of Degrees, would anybody here like to know about the Cross found at the Crisscross Spots?
I sure would, any information you are willing to share I would like to read and learn about.

David_Swift

Greenie
Nov 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will wait to see if more people are interested otherwise I will share it with you in a PM.
I am interested. There is so much I know I am missing in my area, because I don't what to look for. Not only am I in an area with history of a hidden Native American silver mine, but also an area with a history of Welch explorer's in 1200's.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am interested. There is so much I know I am missing in my area, because I don't what to look for. Not only am I in an area with history of a hidden Native American silver mine, but also an area with a history of Welch explorer's in 1200's.
I only deal with the last of the Spanish caches that they covered up and left here when they lost the war to the Mexicans in the early 1800s.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

yes sandy I am interested to know about the cross and any other teachings you have. Thank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread