A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
When it comes to the Roman Catholic Cross Layout the first thing to understand is that the Crosses are made in a specific way, I am going to use the Oak Island (Nolans Cross as an Example since the same Spanish who made the Cross on Oak Island also made my Crosses here in AZ)

The way they made Nolan's Cross is by measuring both arms total length added together from Tip to Tip 720 feet which is 5x144 (Each individual arm is 360 feet) now the leg below the cross arms will be the Same Length as the total length of the 2 arms, so measuring from the middle of the cross arms down to the bottom of the leg tip will also be 720 feet.

The Head Doesn't necessarily matter but Nolans Cross has a head length of 144 Feet.

Bottom Line There are Many Different Size Crosses Used and for most of them (but not all) The Total Length of the Arms will be the same as the Total Length of the Leg.

The head can be any length as long as it is proportional to the body.

As an Example:
I have found a Cross that had 111 feet from arm tip to arm tip

and 111 feet measuring from the middle of the cross arms down to the bases bottom tip.

and it had a 33 foot head

Measuring from the Base tip to the Head tip ads up to 144 feet.

I will Explain the Crisscross spot Cross next week >>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to the Roman Catholic Cross Layout the first thing to understand is that the Crosses are made in a specific way, I am going to use the Oak Island (Nolans Cross as an Example since the same Spanish who made the Cross on Oak Island also made my Crosses here in AZ)

The way they made Nolan's Cross is by measuring both arms total length added together from Tip to Tip 720 feet which is 5x144 (Each individual arm is 360 feet) now the leg below the cross arms will be the Same Length as the total length of the 2 arms, so measuring from the middle of the cross arms down to the bottom of the leg tip will also be 720 feet.

The Head Doesn't necessarily matter but Nolans Cross has a head length of 144 Feet.

Bottom Line There are Many Different Size Crosses Used and for most of them (but not all) The Total Length of the Arms will be the same as the Total Length of the Leg.

The head can be any length as long as it is proportional to the body.

As an Example:
I have found a Cross that had 111 feet from arm tip to arm tip

and 111 feet measuring from the middle of the cross arms down to the bases bottom tip.

and it had a 33 foot head

Measuring from the Base tip to the Head tip ads up to 144 feet.

I will Explain the Crisscross spot Cross next week >>>>>>>>>>>>
IMG_6097.JPG
Is this cross pertinent to the discussion?

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Now I am going to show a Cross that I have found at more than one of the Crisscross spots.
This Cross is an Enticer/Decoy it is meant to be found and is marked with the biggest boulders on the hill aligning to the Crisscross spot which is also the middle of this Cross.

Here is the Cross and Measurements, I call this the 132 Cross, I will Explain why the measurements don't make sense after the picture.
132 Cross.jpg

So as you can see the Head is 132 Feet but what is up with the 363 foot Leg and 363 foot arms, here is what is going on, the Spanish Used English Feet Exclusively on these last layouts however they liked to break up the Feet into Different segments One of those Segments was 33 Inches which in feet is 2.75 feet, so what we do is divide 363 feet with 2.75 feet which equals 132 increments of 33 inches.

This means this Cross has a 132 Leg 132 Arms and 132 Feet for the Head, Making it the 132 Cross.

I want to reiterate these are NOT Spanish Varas they had multiple Segments in English Feet such as 39 feet increments of three equaling 117 feet. I have seen multiple ways they have coded their Distances but all are in English Feet.

This Particular Cross is angled with the Head at 77 Degrees this is Not a Standard The Crosses can be angled any Direction one of their favorites is 333/63 Degrees.

(Also there are Different Size Crosses but only one is Holy)

Last edited:

Bowsertxhunter

Greenie
May 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I am going to show a Cross that I have found at more than one of the Crisscross spots.
This Cross is an Enticer/Decoy it is meant to be found and is marked with the biggest boulders on the hill aligning to the Crisscross spot which is also the middle of this Cross.

Here is the Cross and Measurements, I call this the 132 Cross, I will Explain why the measurements don't make sense after the picture.
View attachment 2110535

So as you can see the Head is 132 Feet but what is up with the 363 foot Leg and 363 foot arms, here is what is going on, the Spanish Used English Feet Exclusively on these last layouts however they liked to break up the Feet into Different segments One of those Segments was 33 Inches which in feet is 2.75 feet, so what we do is divide 363 feet with 2.75 feet which equals 132 increments of 33 inches.

This means this Cross has a 132 Leg 132 Arms and 132 Feet for the Head, Making it the 132 Cross.

I want to reiterate these are NOT Spanish Varas they had multiple Segments in English Feet such as 39 feet increments of three equaling 117 feet. I have seen multiple ways they have coded their Distances but all are in English Feet.

This Particular Cross is angled with the Head at 77 Degrees this is Not a Standard The Crosses can be angled any Direction one of their favorites is 333/63 Degrees.

(Also there are Different Size Crosses but only one is Holy)
Sandy1 Do the Holy Crosses line up with Holy degrees?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1 Do the Holy Crosses line up with Holy degrees?
Yes 77 degrees is a good degree which is actually just 13 degrees off East, but the number 132 is not good as it ads up to the number 6.

Also to HMK I need to correct something I said to you before, while the Cross head is not laying dead East with the way it is laid out/built it can be turned so the head is pointing to the East.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Yes 77 degrees is a good degree which is actually just 13 degrees off East, but the number 132 is not good as it ads up to the number 6.

Also to HMK I need to correct something I said to you before, while the Cross head is not laying dead East with the way it is laid out/built it can be turned so the head is pointing to the East.
Thanks for your explanation. If the number 132 is not good, what numbers are good?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Measurements are extremely Important as they absolutely verify that we are dealing with man made markers from the 1600s forward and not something older. (its not always easy to tell man made from nature) but measurements are about as good as it gets to tell the difference in the field.
Well said my friend, I hope everyone will take notice.

Arizona_John

Aug 6, 2023
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Nokta, OKM, Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have found a Cross with 77 degrees (other than the one I already showed) and also with 111 and 333 foot measurements
I bet the government reads this stuff and goes out and digs it up themselves. Learn all the tricks from treasure hunters.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The government has no use for these treasures, they go through trillions of dollars and gold and silver doesn't back any of it anymore.
However certain government individuals do have interest in the treasures, they absolutely do watch over and protect the treasures from people trying to dig them up.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread