A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Arizona_John

Aug 6, 2023
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Nokta, OKM, Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Arizona_John

Aug 6, 2023
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No they know far more than I know about how to locate them.
You tell how to locate them and then I don’t think millions of people are going to be all over the world just sitting there days on end, staring

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
You tell how to locate them and then I don’t think millions of people are going to be all over the world just sitting there days on end, staring
That's exactly what people are doing and going to do, if a handful of people actually use this information I would be amazed, its far too much work for most people without getting paid to do.

Arizona_John

Aug 6, 2023
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's exactly what people are doing and going to do, if a handful of people actually use this information I would be amazed, its far too much work for most people without getting paid to do.
Unless they have some sort of camera detection system hidden in the rock and bushes

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Talk to me in pm

I bet the government reads this stuff and goes out and digs it up themselves. Learn all the tricks from treasure hunters.

Are the black hats and the sentinels the same or two different groups?

The black hats were around black mesa in the 70s

then you’re telling how to dig them up

Unless they have some sort of camera detection system hidden in the rock and bushes
Hmmm...

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The government has no use for these treasures, they go through trillions of dollars and gold and silver doesn't back any of it anymore.
But there are some paid & unpaid watchers.
Maybe some have passed on with the info
only being shared with other watchers
that are also long gone. Your states,
areas are different (in that they may be in
more wide open lands not privately owned),
& are likely some of the sacking of Tenochtitlan spoils,
since as you have said, they aren't necessarily in a mine area.
The Ambitious Spanish: who knows where all they robbed & pillaged.

~ I am always amazed at how you figured out all of your info, & forever thanks for sharing! ~

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! As if understanding the real ones isn't enough of a challenge.
Have you found the fake ones very often?
Yes they have big Crosses and small ones anytime they used a 90 degree corner they took advantage of making some kind of a Cross, the Spanish were smart every time you follow one of the trails from marker to marker they had already thought of every idea you may have thought of then put some kind of a marker there all for the purpose of misleading you.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
However certain government individuals do have interest in the treasures, they absolutely do watch over and protect the treasures from people trying to dig them up.
Could be as unlikely seeming, & harmless appearing,
as a fulltime camp host in a public accessed State
or National (claimed, designated, & controlled)
Park & Recreation Area, simply kept secret.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they have big Crosses and small ones anytime they used a 90 degree corner they took advantage of making some kind of a Cross, the Spanish were smart every time you follow one of the trails from marker to marker they had already thought of every idea you may have thought of then put some kind of a marker there all for the purpose of misleading you.
Mind boggling, they were so highly educated & well trained.
Good thing for us, the precious metals react with the
sun & earth, to put off photographable auras.
It is a rush, when your camera gets one.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be as unlikely seeming, & harmless appearing,
as a fulltime camp host in a public accessed State
or National (claimed, designated, & controlled)
Park & Recreation Area, simply kept secret.
The military, game and fish, Blm and the local police as well as the sentinels have all been notified and showed up while I was digging at different places. This is why its not paranoia to be prepared for such an occurrence.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The military, game and fish, Blm and the local police as well as the sentinels have all been notified and showed up while I was digging at different places. This is why its not paranoia to be prepared for such an occurrence.
That's pretty wild, I would be at a loss for words.
Is that realistic, I guess I'd claim something...
Hunting meteors, digging for worms.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I also wanted to mention that Prime numbers are being used at sites such as 137 feet which happens to be the 33rd prime number. Now the number 137 also ads up to 11 before reducing to 2, I have also seen 101 feet quite often again used as the number 11, also 103 feet is used as 13. Another Prime number used is 37 which is the 12th Prime Number, it also happens that 37 times 3 is 111. These are just some of the ways they play around with numbers in order to code them.

Last edited:

Bowsertxhunter

Greenie
May 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also wanted to mention that Prime numbers are being used at sites such as 137 feet which happens to be the 33rd prime number. Now the number 137 also ads up to 11 before reducing to 2, I have also seen 101 feet quite often again used as the number 11, also 103 feet is used as 13. Another Prime number used is 37 which is the 12th Prime Number, it also happens that 37 times 3 is 111. These are just some of the ways they play around with numbers in order to code them.
Thank you Sandy1 for the prime numbers information that is very helpful when locating the correct alignment and not false leads. I’m curious if you have found two or more holy crosses at a site?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Sandy1 for the prime numbers information that is very helpful when locating the correct alignment and not false leads. I’m curious if you have found two or more holy crosses at a site?
I am still working on it but I would suggest looking into a Cross that is 333 feet from Top tip to Bottom tip with a Head 111 feet each Arm 111 feet and the Leg at 222 feet.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread