A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I mentioned a while ago about finding two boulders that were bigger than the rest of the boulders in the area Here is a picture of them.

1 (20).JPG

I wanted to explain a couple of Important things, when you find two of the largest boulders at a treasure site they are not really a straight alignment to shoot out of they are giving you a Degree line and you will be using that Degree Line to turn off of to some other Degree Line, Below is an example of a CAD overhead view. The two Black circles are the Large boulders The bottom Circle is the dig spot (I am just using this as an example there are many combinations but all use this same principle)

UDS.jpg

When It comes to these treasure sites everything is about Angles and Geometry.

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I mentioned a while ago about finding two boulders that were bigger than the rest of the boulders in the area Here is a picture of them.

View attachment 2112019
I wanted to explain a couple of Important things, when you find two of the largest boulders at a treasure site they are not really a straight alignment to shoot out of they are giving you a Degree line and you will be using that Degree Line to turn off of to some other Degree Line, Below is an example of a CAD overhead view. The two Black circles are the Large boulders The bottom Circle is the dig spot (I am just using this as an example there are many combinations but all use this same principle)

View attachment 2112026

thank you . Is there a special reason for choosing 180 feet? In what direction were the two big stones?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
thank you . Is there a special reason for choosing 180 feet? In what direction were the two big stones?
That is where the dig spot was at, I have no idea why they chose all the different lines and distances they chose, I am assuming it was holy to them for some reason, the two big stones are at 75 degrees.

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sandy1 for sharing that. Im curious if there would be any markings on the boulders that we should look for?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you sandy1 for sharing that. Im curious if there would be any markings on the boulders that we should look for?
Just the two largest boulders in the area and only after you have caught an aura to have a reason to believe the boulders are marking a treasure and to keep you in a specific area from the boulders going towards the aura. Like I said before reading the boulders will try and mislead you everytime.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
North is 360 Degrees unless they used a compass rose to go some other Degree besides North.

Here is a question to all you religious folks, why would the number 23 be unholy , or could also be 67 Degrees if off East instead of North
sandy1,
As you know, I'm not religious, I do have faith, & some knowledge of the KJV scriptures, etc.
But I know of no reason for 23 to be unholy. The #2 itself, supposedly means "division",
while as you know, #3 is thought of as "The Holy Trinity". Then 2+3=5,
which is supposed to be the # for "Grace". Interesting
question, maybe another trick they knew?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
sandy1,
As you know, I'm not religious, I do have faith, & some knowledge of the KJV scriptures, etc.
But I know of no reason for 23 to be unholy. The #2 itself, supposedly means "division",
while as you know, #3 is thought of as "The Holy Trinity". Then 2+3=5,
which is supposed to be the # for "Grace". Interesting
question, maybe another trick they knew?
The reason I asked is because in the crucifixion scene the bad thief is on the 23 Degree Cross.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The reason I asked is because in the crucifixion scene the bad thief is on the 23 Degree Cross.
However, in the 23rd Psalm for example, there is reference to "Walking Through
The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death", by Faith, Believing in Divine guidance, protection & safety,
intent on not fearing the evil sensed, seen or unseen, that was present there as he was passing.
I believe that passage was written by King David, who faced many very serious life threatening
& deadly dangers at times during his private life, as well as in many covert ops & heavy
battles in war, before & during his reign as King.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Another name in reference to the devil is Death, because he causes physical & more importantly,
spiritual Death, ultimately.
The valley of the shadow of Death, would likely refer to the physical, & spiritual knowledge
of the evil presence of his spirit, or another evil spirit or spirits. So making it a
dangerous valley, or a very hazardous, life threatening place to be.
So the Spanish may have had something of this in mind,
with the unrepentant, & supposedly mocking thief.
The other thief was assured of life in paradise,
which would also include redemption
from the death he was facing.
like a sort of spiritual rebirth.

Last edited:

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to find what the number 23 represents pertaining to the bible, more specifically to the catholic church, not sure this is 100% accurate but i thought it was interesting none the less.

1. the number 23 is associated with God’s sovereignty and judgment

2. 23 is believed to represent the perfect balance between justice and mercy and the completion of a cycle or a full circle.

3. 23 is associated with perfection and completion

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to find what the number 23 represents pertaining to the bible, more specifically to the catholic church, not sure this is 100% accurate but i thought it was interesting none the less.

1. the number 23 is associated with God’s sovereignty and judgment

2. 23 is believed to represent the perfect balance between justice and mercy and the completion of a cycle or a full circle.

3. 23 is associated with perfection and completion
PSALM 23:6
Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever.

Excellent Research FTR, it seems to all fit perfectly. :thumbsup:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 2112019

View attachment 2112026

Hi sandy1,
As complex as these layouts are, with the Geometry & Angles, the Triangles,
various Crosses, Holy Numbers for Degrees & Measurements, etc..
How did you figure it out to begin with, when no one had ever apparently shared
any similar info to get you started. Did you just try for auras & reverse engineer
with measuring & finding & noting the same or different markers with the
same or different Angles?
Always wonder how you succeeded to begin, with just Auras & Markers,
until you figured out all the Math & Angles, Variations, Deceptions, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi sandy1,
As complex as these layouts are, with the Geometry & Angles, the Triangles,
various Crosses, Holy Numbers for Degrees & Measurements, etc..
How did you figure it out to begin with, when no one had ever apparently shared
any similar info to get you started. Did you just try for auras & reverse engineer
with measuring & finding & noting the same or different markers with the
same or different Angles?
Always wonder how you succeeded to begin, with just Auras & Markers,
until you figured out all the Math & Angles, Variations, Deceptions, etc.
That is Exactly what I did, nobody helped me at all. There is still one big piece of information I haven't shared as of yet that has to do with Angles.

Last edited:

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is Exactly what I did, nobody helped me at all. There is still one big piece of information I haven't shared as of yet that has to do with Angles.
euclid.gif
This is Euclid's 47th Problem and is one of the main symbols for a Third Degree Free Mason.
It was used to square buildings.
There is a cross in the middle and an owl look to it. Possibilities?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Having the Vision of the Big Picture. Working tirelessly & searching it out.
The ability to put it here so that folks have the chance to see & understand.
Congratulations! On your almost finished book, Awesome! & may it benefit
a few more, than the handful you mentioned, yes it would truly be amazing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread