A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He Lost the Treasure of Montezuma
The Night of Sorrows
La Noche Triste. Library of Congress; Artist Unknown
Cortes and his men occupied Tenochtitlan in November of 1519 and immediately began badgering Montezuma and the Aztec nobles for gold. They had already collected a great deal on their way there, and by June of 1520, they had amassed an estimated eight tons of gold and silver. After Montezuma's death, they were forced to flee the city on a night remembered by the Spanish as the Night of Sorrows because half of them were killed by angry Mexica warriors. They managed to get some of the treasure out of the city, but most of it was lost and never recovered.

But What He Didn't Lose, He Kept for Himself
Aztec Gold Mask
Aztec Gold Mask. Dallas Museum of Art
When Tenochtitlan was finally conquered once and for all in 1521, Cortes and his surviving men divided up their ill-gotten loot. After Cortes took out the royal fifth, his own fifth and made generous, questionable "payments" to many of his cronies, there was precious little left for his men, most of whom received fewer than two hundred pesos apiece. It was an insulting sum for brave men who had risked their lives time and again, and most of them spent the rest of their lives believing that Cortes had hidden a vast fortune from them. Historical accounts seem to indicate that they were correct: Cortes most likely cheated not only his men but the king himself, failing to declare all of the treasure and not sending the king his rightful 20% under Spanish law.
Awesome research buddy,

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
gdnbf1bw4aahexp-jpg.2125383

That tooks some work to get that assembled, how many people would walk right on by an not even notice it.
It's done with Photoshop. The artist is a prolific Christian photoshopper. The stones are not real they were created on a computer.

Last edited:

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gdnbf1bw4aahexp-jpg.2125383

It's done with Photoshop. The artist is a prolific Christian photoshopper. The stones are not real they were created on a computer.

I noticed right off it was fake, the stones look too smooth, almost clay like, and the trees aren't quite right.
But the artist understands compression imaging and took the time to create a nice image with a hidden message that if was real, most people would walk right by and never notice anything.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I noticed right off it was fake, the stones look too smooth, almost clay like, and the trees aren't quite right.
But the artist understands compression imaging and took the time to create a nice image with a hidden message that if was real, most people would walk right by and never notice anything.
Somebody who actually got the point, thank you.

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
Today mi new owl

Attachments

• IMG-20240114-WA0029.jpeg
    IMG-20240114-WA0029.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG-20240114-WA0033.jpeg
    IMG-20240114-WA0033.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG-20240114-WA0032.jpeg
    IMG-20240114-WA0032.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 32

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you give a complete explanation?
Mechanical drill hole for a mining claim validation. If a claimant couldn't get an air compressor to the site, he may have put it in with a Punjar or similar gas-powered portable drill. Look around, you may find more holes if there were adjacent claims nearby.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Mechanical drill hole for a mining claim validation. If a claimant couldn't get an air compressor to the site, he may have put it in with a Punjar or similar gas-powered portable drill. Look around, you may find more holes if there were adjacent claims nearby.
One of the types of marking by the ancients was to dig holes of different sizes and levels. The surface of the holes can be rough or polished, each of which has its own use. They used line and dot marking. that the holes play the role of the point. (Morse line). Computer language is also 0 and 1. Meanwhile, the holes are also considered as eyes.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is definitely nothing to do with a mine or a trail, these are out in the middle of nowhere Senro. I have them at a 1/4 mile and there are a few more of them to. It is
drilled rock.jpg
a 8 mile pack trip in to this location sometimes I think you forget who you are replying to. But if I remember correctly you have me on ignore because I am to honest. remember, I have read your book several times M dog glorified it.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will never understand the logic behind anybody denying the existence of vault treasures when they themselves have never went out and looked for one.

The only thing I can think of is the people trying to deny the existence of these Vault treasures have a Hidden Agenda.
Could not have said it better my friend.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It is definitely nothing to do with a mine or a trail, these are out in the middle of nowhere Senro. I have them at a 1/4 mile and there are a few more of them to. It is View attachment 2128801 a 8 mile pack trip in to this location sometimes I think you forget who you are replying to. But if I remember correctly you have me on ignore because I am to honest. remember, I have read your book several times M dog glorified it.
I have no idea who you are. I removed you from IGNORE a while back because I like to see places where you explore on the Western Slope - my old stomping grounds back in the day.

1/4 mile - that's close to the length of a legal lode mining claim (1,500 ft). To investigate that possibility, you can check the old Mining Location filings in the courthouse of the county where these holes were drilled. That'll take work, but it might provide information and save you time in the long run.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It absolutely does not have anything to do with a mine it's a Spanish treasure vault that's been secured for well over 200 years.Its just like sandy1 has talked about in his thread for years.
IMG_5486 (2).JPG

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It absolutely does not have anything to do with a mine it's a Spanish treasure vault that's been secured for well over 200 years.Its just like sandy1 has talked about in his thread for years.
View attachment 2128891
Not at all obvious to me. First of all, I remember drilling those exact types of validation holes back in the 70s when they were required. We often chose rock outcroppings like yours for two reasons - the drilling was generally easiest and the holes were simple for others to locate later, if necessary.

Secondly, I'm not doubting your belief in "Spanish vaults". You and others keep repeating those beliefs. "Secure it" for whom? The King's share? That's not how the game worked. The King was not about to take on the same difficulties the contractor did to accumulate precious metal. He's not going to pay for a second expedition. Why should he? The quinto was due if and when the contractor returned to Mexico.

Notwithstanding the King's share, who did the metal belong to then? My problem is that, with the knowledge of what it took for a mining contractor to overcome the extreme difficulty in accumulating precious metal bullion beyond the northern frontier, why would anyone in their right mind leave the loot behind? The legalities, logistics, expenses and danger of exploring uncharted terrain for metal, reducing the ore to bullion and returning home alive were staggering, with no guarantee of success. If the contractor beat those odds against him and actually was successful, his first and only priority would then be to return home with the spoils, any way possible. That's why he took such a risk in the first place - it was his his only goal. Please explain your belief in all the vaults out there.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not at all obvious to me. First of all, I remember drilling those exact types of validation holes back in the 70s when they were required. We often chose rock outcroppings like yours for two reasons - the drilling was generally easiest and the holes were simple for others to locate later, if necessary.

Secondly, I'm not doubting your belief in "Spanish vaults". You and others keep repeating those beliefs. "Secure it" for whom? The King's share? That's not how the game worked. The King was not about to take on the same difficulties the contractor did to accumulate precious metal. He's not going to pay for a second expedition. Why should he? The quinto was due if and when the contractor returned to Mexico.

Notwithstanding the King's share, who did the metal belong to then? My problem is that, with the knowledge of what it took for a mining contractor to overcome the extreme difficulty in accumulating precious metal bullion beyond the northern frontier, why would anyone in their right mind leave the loot behind? The legalities, logistics, expenses and danger of exploring uncharted terrain for metal, reducing the ore to bullion and returning home alive were staggering, with no guarantee of success. If the contractor beat those odds against him and actually was successful, his first and only priority would then be to return home with the spoils, any way possible. That's why he took such a risk in the first place - it was his his only goal. Please explain your belief in all the vaults out there.
I am not going to explain to you why there are so many vaults still undiscovered. Either you believe or not look at the length of this thread. That has been explained over and over Senro. I have been from one end to the other in the San Juans. I worked in a hard rock mine for years with some of the best people there ever was. Yes it takes serious guts to stand up for something you believe in especially if it’s some thing that lots of people disagree with. I have Sandy1 back through thick and thin I considered an honor to call him my friend and I have very few. Here is an actual Spanish mine from the San Juan’s very few people that probably ever seen a portal like this.
03BE4C04-2F13-4805-87F7-B5E2DAD62183.jpeg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a photo of a trail marker that unfortunately got destroyed due to a hwy being built back in the day.It’s to bad we have lost these marker’s to time and civilization expansion.Oh and happy groundhog day.
5577C7A7-FC77-4D0B-9104-EA1F1E459B2C.jpeg

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The only people who get to see what treasure is dug up are the people who go out and find it and their buyers.
The government, if they get wind of a treasure being inside a man made vault will claim the treasure and make the area off limits as an archaeological site in a heartbeat.

Now lets look at this from an Informers Perspective :
1: We show a picture of a Gold Bar (which I have done in my avatar) The first question (is it yours?) Hypothetically lets say Yes. Obviously anybody can say it is theirs so no real proof there.
2: In order to prove its yours we need to see a picture of you holding it, and how heavy it is 4lb's and what size 6x2 inches etc.? Ok so you show a picture of you holding the bar, well that's not quite enough for the Feds, even though your holding a Archaeological artifact which is of course illegal.
3: Where did you find it at? so you say it was found in the Caballo Mountains in NM, placing you at the treasure location.
4:What was the vault like, how deep etc, can we see pictures? so you show pictures of the vault, Now the Feds have enough to at least investigate you for disturbing an Archaeological vault which you admitted to having treasure in and removing illegally, this means they are going to be keeping track of your spending which makes it very hard to fly under the radar.

By now I hope I have made my point, no matter how much evidence you show online there will always be skeptics (it was photoshopped, its a fake bar, it was a friends bar not yours etc.) But in the meantime you will be watched very closely by big brother thinking that maybe you really are telling the truth which is not at all good for you as the finder or the seller.
Pretty well sums a lot of it up. So well said, Thanks sandy1 !

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread