A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed) - Page 312
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 312 of 314 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314 LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 4706
Like Tree10569Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    1889 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishTHunter View Post
    Attachment 1801253

MASSIVE OWL

Am showing these pictures to disprove the notion that these types of monuments exist! Lost treasure does exist! Keep looking
    I like this a lot.
    weekender and Crosse De Sign like this.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

us
    Jul 2018
    1889 times
    Attachment 1801264

Stone turtle
    Awesome
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

us
    Jul 2018
    1889 times
    This one is way special to.

Feb 2020
    44 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FC02D2C3-B1F8-4904-AFAF-B1C45E28180D.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	210.4 KB 
ID:	1801326

Map

Cyzak you wouldn’t believe how many naysayers I had telling me that this map was nothing but fake lmao

us
    Jul 2018
    1889 times

Name:	FC02D2C3-B1F8-4904-AFAF-B1C45E28180D.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	210.4 KB 
ID:	1801326

Map

Cyzak you wouldn’t believe how many naysayers I had telling me that this map was nothing but fake lmao
    One reason they say that is they have no clue what they are even looking at. I used to hike up a place by Pagosa Springs called 4 mile the aspen there were not gigantic. I learned they did not have to be gigantic to be old. Having done dendrochronology they were true to the time frame of spanish travel of that period of time the carvings were authentic.

Feb 2020
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    One reason they say that is they have no clue what they are even looking at. I used to hike up a place by Pagosa Springs called 4 mile the aspen there were not gigantic. I learned they did not have to be gigantic to be old. Having done dendrochronology they were true to the time frame of spanish travel of that period of time the carvings were authentic.
    That’s awesome, luckily for me I have another site I’m going to check out next weekend..the photos I’ve shared well I won’t be able to get back up there for quite some time, winter has a firm grasp for the time being. Hope you’re well
    cyzak and Crosse De Sign like this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    7392 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    You can core a tree to determine its age. Aspens grow fast, but seldom live more than 150 years. Most die off after 80-100 years. 2020-150=1870. Add another 25 years required for a sapling to grow big enough to carve all this stuff and you get about 1895, best case scenario. Of course, if this tree was one in a million, say it's 200 years old. That puts you about 1850. The Spanish era? No. Mexican? Likely not. It looks like the map is about the same age as the other graffiti on the tree, maybe 20 years. Believe what suits you.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Jul 2018
    1889 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    You can core a tree to determine its age. Aspens grow fast, but seldom live more than 150 years. Most die off after 80-100 years. 2020-150=1870. Add another 25 years required for a sapling to grow big enough to carve all this stuff and you get about 1895, best case scenario. Of course, if this tree was one in a million, say it's 200 years old. That puts you about 1850. The Spanish era? No. Mexican? Likely not. It looks like the map is about the same age as the other graffiti on the tree, maybe 20 years. Believe what suits you.
    Whoa Whoa I am not saying that the tree pictured is period correct I am saying the ones I checked were. I would not know if the tree pictured was period correct unless I actually was there to check once again sdcfia your trying to twist it around with absolutely no proof.

us
    Jul 2018
    1889 times
    After a little more observation of the photo and digital enhancement sdcfia I do believe it to be Sentinel activity at his site.

Feb 2020
    44 times
    After a little more observation of the photo and digital enhancement sdcfia I do believe it to be Sentinel activity at his site.
    Cyzak I know for a fact it is, every time I go back it has been manipulated with other symbols to throw off the tracker, haha can’t and won’t fool me. I know what I’ve seen, I have posted actual proof of it being spanish. Every photo i have shared is what the Spanish would use to mark there cache sites. Now sdcfia are you going to now tell me that my photos are photoshopped? Think about this, what if the original was cut down/fell/removed. Then another tree nearby was used to carve the map as how it was on the original? Want me to show you more proof because I certainly can

us
    Jul 2018
    1889 times
    Cyzak I know for a fact it is, every time I go back it has been manipulated with other symbols to throw off the tracker, haha can’t and won’t fool me. I know what I’ve seen, I have posted actual proof of it being spanish. Every photo i have shared is what the Spanish would use to mark there cache sites. Now sdcfia are you going to now tell me that my photos are photoshopped? Think about this, what if the original was cut down/fell/removed. Then another tree nearby was used to carve the map as how it was on the original? Want me to show you more proof because I certainly can
    Be careful in this location SpanishTHunter they have definitely stored something of value there.
    Last edited by cyzak; Feb 14, 2020 at 08:40 PM.

Feb 2020
    44 times

Name:	9D9C81B8-A9B1-4677-8ABD-6B5CA9F72B0F.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	339.0 KB 
ID:	1801513

this one is my favorite

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2875 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    I wanted to mention one thing about metal detectors (since I am asked about them alot) people give way to much credit to the ability of metal detectors, I mean sure a gemini 3 can go down 15 feet but only if you have a Tank buried the same thing with the TM808, the PI models such as the pulstar 2 are probably a little better than the two box type but not much, unfortunately the advertising hype is just way out of line about how deep these detectors can detect, another thing air testing is not really accurate since when you detect through the ground you do lose depth compared to through the air.
    If you are lucky 8 feet is probably the max depth your going to get from most of these machines and the cache has to be a decent size like the size of a bowling ball minimum. This is why not many people have found caches out there because they think a detector is going to reach them and when they don't they just give up.
    Please go back and read this again. Sandy has made it real easy to understand. Thanks Sandy!
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Feb 2020
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    Please go back and read this again. Sandy has made it real easy to understand. Thanks Sandy!
    Who are you talking 2?
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

us
    Jul 2018
    1889 times
    Who are you talking 2?
    I really do not know who that is to I really dont use a metal detector on my sites they are pretty much worthless.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links