A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed) - Page 318
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318
Results 4,756 to 4,769 of 4769
Like Tree10775Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    2397 times
    BTW very few places a metal detector will work, but ... If you are on flat ground it's possible, but unlikely, (probably iron rich rock will set it off) . If there is a flat spot over the tunnel, it's possible, tunneled into hillside, flat spot above , maybe 10-15 feet back. Regular hillside tunneled, no flat spot, it won't work. The metal detector will have to have at a minimum a 3-4 foot coil pi. , but better off with something larger like an 8 foot coil requiring 2 people to use (those 12 inch coil detectors you see on tv don't go anywhere, no depth whatsoever in these type places and are a joke). The 2 box detectors can go like 4 feet on a large ammo can sized object , but they are ineffective for very deep stuff unless the soil conditions are perfect. GPR , I don't have experience with, but it may useful for finding a tunnel.. Most all these spots that you can track down with markers are tunneled into a hillside so detectors are basically obsolete. The guys in the 70's and 80's already worked those spots with large coil stuff.

With that said, there are places they can maybe work. That makes about 1 out of every maybe 30ish spots. But I still wouldn't hesitate to try them. Depending on terrain. If nothing else it will make you use a camera for auras.

us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    2087 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post
    Been doing alot of stock market stuff, and following a very good day trader, who knows the manipulation, can foresee market a day in advance sometimes to a couple days to 85%correct, Have checked it, anyways the guy is kind of a conspiracy nut as well like some of us, I have some inside scoop on the virus. Can say it all, but really, I would say go dig your spots if you have them. Everyone is inside their house now. Best time ever.
    Looks like there shutting down the National Parks and Monuments now BLM and Sheriff office here mad because trail heads are overcrowded with people going out now.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

us
    Jan 2011
    4608 times
    Dtth, man, you've always been a good guy in the years past, but you need to take a step back here and just get out in the field and do your thing. If you find something that goes against Sandy's stuff that's great, I have my own like that, but you can't teach that stuff that comes with many years of failures to get it right. Most people just give up after a couple false or already worked out spots. You can't lead them on with knowledge you can't teach. I'm not sure I can teach even what I know, because I don't know if it is the same in other places. I don't know why I even post other than an outlet for common interests, you go nuts not talking with anyone about it all.
    I think you need to take a couple steps back from the wholesome goodness Q, and get out in the field and look for some truth. My no good self is doing ok with the field time i can fit in fit in.
    Quinoa likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    2397 times
    Well, still hope for the best for everyone. I'm still getting over my cold/flu/whatever it is. Went out last weekend though to a place I hadn't been for about 6 years or so. That pic I posted was from one of 3 spots I pegged. They all formed a straight line, 77 feet between first and 2nd, 88 feet between 2nd and third. They all have alignments coming from the sides and few other things. You can see the backfill on one. 2 crypts , maybe one vault or a 3rd crypt probably tunneled under an 88 foot alligator monument. Perfect compass alignments of markers relating spots all over site, quads of 225/45 and 315/135, and regulars 240/60, 210/30, 180/0, 270/90, 330/150, 300/120. Private land, know the owner, might get interesting.
    cyzak, weekender and AIORIA like this.

us
    Jul 2018
    2087 times
    Well, still hope for the best for everyone. I'm still getting over my cold/flu/whatever it is. Went out last weekend though to a place I hadn't been for about 6 years or so. That pic I posted was from one of 3 spots I pegged. They all formed a straight line, 77 feet between first and 2nd, 88 feet between 2nd and third. They all have alignments coming from the sides and few other things. You can see the backfill on one. 2 crypts , maybe one vault or a 3rd crypt probably tunneled under an 88 foot alligator monument. Perfect compass alignments of markers relating spots all over site, quads of 225/45 and 315/135, and regulars 240/60, 210/30, 180/0, 270/90, 330/150, 300/120. Private land, know the owner, might get interesting.
    Sweeeeet a private land excavation possibility, mine always end up in the boon docks hope you get to felling better so you can do some digging good luck.
    weekender likes this.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    2397 times
    I know your are being sarcastic, butt, The middle finger gesture is an old entrance and "warding" sign, on yours the big finger is the ear of a huge lambs head or some modified animal head looking down and to the left. Your phallic symbol is actually fairly common and relates to an entrance (ancients used alot of things relating to the womb, birth canal, sex organs , etc.) So on that one there should be a gunsite over to something on the side of the phallus, it could be a sideways notch or a crack you look thru. On the Butt, as far I know it's just a butt, but it could make for a high level political gathering place.
    weekender likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    2397 times
    Well, you deleted the post. I wasn't trying to be mean. You know another spin on that butt monument you posted, I've had some people post similar ones as a joke. I don't think someone spent the time to make those to be funny. The effort would be a ridiculous amount to make it. It's possible that they were made as an ancient desecration monument for someone that was hated or inhospitable over the grave. It would be typical of some of the things they did in ancient times.
    weekender likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tixiercat

Jul 2012
    USA
    Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
    30 times

Pic

I also see a bird sitting/nesting it'sfqce is on the left side looking at you. Also a dog looking down in the middle. I would definitely detect or dig at the base of the dogs head.. maybe a metal clue buried there. If you look at the pac man rock it shows the exact same rock in white with a few more clues as to what you should do next.
    I would dig at that spot to find clue/ something of value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucksrule View Post
    Sorry, I'm computer STOOOPID
    This was the correct picture.

Attachment 1686951
    cyzak likes this.

Sep 2018
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tixiercat View Post
    I also see a bird sitting/nesting it'sfqce is on the left side looking at you. Also a dog looking down in the middle. I would definitely detect or dig at the base of the dogs head.. maybe a metal clue buried there. If you look at the pac man rock it shows the exact same rock in white with a few more clues as to what you should do next.
    I would dig at that spot to find clue/ something of value.
    I see the bird, don't see the dog. That rock is in a perfect north to south alignment with another set of rocks at 82 or 83 feet away from each other. Found what might be the cris cross spot with 5 difference alignments, but haven't dug, no aura. Detected the xx spot but didn't get a hit. Maybe ill detect that rock this weekend, I know something is there but have kinda given up as there is too many trees to be able to catch an aura. I've never had any luck with my detectors.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    2397 times
    It's like 82.5 feet which is 30 varas.
    You can't get the exact spot without luck or maybe auras, even then most of the time you need to find the actual entrance which is most important and often difficult to find. I don't know what to say anymore, the info here is not foolproof, but rather a basic system to get you on track. That's all it was ever meant to be, there is no all encompassing system. It is what it it is. It was meant to help you get very close, but you have to put a large effort in the end to make things happen. But you are better off reading about it and incorporating it in ways that you go about locating these sites. Sure there's other ways, but you won't figure them out in a couple years time, but maybe 5-10 or more , or never. It can be a short cut to help you out or more.
    Secret squirl and sandy1 like this.

Sep 2018
    50 times
    I have a big nice looking aura coming out of solid rock. Around 30 feet away there is an animal head. When you get up close to it, there is a hole that you can look through to part of the mountain maybe 10-15 feet away. I've been wondering if that is where the entrance is. Has anyone ever seen them mark the entrance that way.? I've read where they would put holes you would look through to get you close to an area where you need to be, but my knowledge on this subject is pretty limited. Any input/ advice will be appreciated.

us
    Jul 2018
    2087 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    Here are the pictures before, during and after the auras. I have left the entire mountain that I got in the shots so you guys can see how much mountain you can capture at a mile out even while being zoomed in.

Make sure to view these in an overlapping viewer so one picture is replaced directly over the last picture.(this is the only way to see when each aura appears and disappears) Also Notice that the three auras are not in the first picture then they all appear in the middle picture and are gone by the last picture. These shots are taken in 10 second intervals.

Attachment 1494485Attachment 1494486Attachment 1494487
    Here is an excellent photo of proper distance on a aura that Sandy posted back in the day take a look at it.
    sandy1 likes this.

us
    Jul 2018
    2087 times
    A good compass pocket transit , tripod and mount setup will cost about 400-450 new if you look for the best deals online. But when you consider how much you pay for metal detectors, which are rarely effective, I think I would fork out the money for the compass set up or try and find a used set up from a university looking to upgrade or surveying business. Alot of this stuff gets put away in a closet, so it should be out there for cheap if you look around. Most people who have this stuff lying around don't know how to or don't really bother trying to ebay stuff.
    Attachment 1385526
    Should always carry one of these while out on the trail.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    2397 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucksrule View Post
    I have a big nice looking aura coming out of solid rock. Around 30 feet away there is an animal head. When you get up close to it, there is a hole that you can look through to part of the mountain maybe 10-15 feet away. I've been wondering if that is where the entrance is. Has anyone ever seen them mark the entrance that way.? I've read where they would put holes you would look through to get you close to an area where you need to be, but my knowledge on this subject is pretty limited. Any input/ advice will be appreciated.
    All I can really say is sometimes there are holes/peepsites to look thru that give markers, sometimes they give general places to go, sometimes they are pretty much looking right either an old spot or a even spot that may be intact. It varies. Sometimes you have to look thru them at a certain angle or compass bearing, sometimes the hole/hoyo makes a certain shape at that angle to represent something, like a square or diamond or triangle or a set of eyes, it's not always specific. Sometimes they are tiny and hard to find, but in general I would say to look for them and see what they show, although there are also ones, that are just there to get your attention that you see from a distance. Coupled with other methods, like auras and finding /using markers to line up locating or identifying triangles and using them, etc, etc, it's all going to help. Much of that is in this thread and that is why I first defer people to read to it. In fact , read it , go in the field, read it again, go in the field.
    sandy1, Secret squirl and cyzak like this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links