A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

saachi

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandy, i didn't check with compass degree and i don't no how to check with compass degree. i know the distance between two rocks is normal walkable steps is 72 approx and when it comes to feet approx 124 feet. and the above images of boulders are same rock from different sides. if you need any further information i'll give and i don't have any idea on them suggest me how to go ahead sandy.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
If it is 123 feet apart that is very good, you will need to take compass degrees, it is impossible for me to help you through pictures, I cannot see all the area around these markers, the pictures are a very limited view and I need to see in all directions around it. For instance it could be a chain trail, one rock leads to the next and to the next and so on, looking at pictures is an incredible handicap for me, because I would see (if I were on site) alot more things to use in an area that you have not noticed, this is just because I can't get the entire 3D layout in pictures.
There has to be somebody else who can help you in your area,that can actually come to your site.

This is how I would use the rocks, either as a large triangle that you have not found the third point to, or a chain trail of boulders that will be a compass degree and known distance between each boulder there are certain degree changes you would need to know such as 51/39 or 45 etc, these are not outright compass degrees but are changes of direction degrees when you are following a Boulder chain, each boulder is a change of degree and distance and are not reliant on Magnetic North but on the change of degrees from the last line you just used to the new line your about to use.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
One last thing I mentioned this before but its worth mentioning again,

Walk away from these two Boulders and while keeping them aligned with each other (always staying on the line) look for another two boulders off to the side, if you find another two boulders then line them up and that is your crisscross spot.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi saachi; I notice in the Darker picture of that stone that there is a distinct face looking to it's Right. It also appears there are lines that form the body the face is attached to. It could be Spanish or Jesuit Face there. From what I see I would lean towards the Jesuit Priests Face. Maybe if you pour water on it GENTLY and let it evaporate for a few minutes those lines and details will come clearer. I do not see it in the Lighter picture of that rock. Take SEVERAL pictures of it of each type BEFORE & AFTER you pour the water. Let the water evaporate for a few minutes, take 5 pictures. Let it evaporate for 10 minutes then 15 minutes and do the same each time. THAT should bring out the details real well ok.
Sandy, What say ye about this matter ?? I believe I can see it plain as day but it was not until he Posted the 2nd picture that I think I saw it ok. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Barker, on Saachi's Markers the only true map on them is this, if anybody would like to decode it please be my guest.

1.JPG 2.JPG

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sandy; ok. Looks like a horse facing to it's left. I could have sworn I saw a face on that rock. Maybe saachi can take some more pictures of it at different times of the day. Preferably a cloudy day. PEACE:RONB

saachi

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you Barker. sure i'll take more pictures of the boulders at different times of the day.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I added extra info and pictures to my guide #47 last alignment.(numbers are on the left of the guide) Just click on the link below in my signature.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have added new information and pictures on #52 of my guide, just click on the link below and scroll to #52 in the guide (numbers on the left of the guide)

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have added new information and pictures on #52 of my guide, just click on the link below and scroll to #52 in the guide (numbers on the left of the guide)

Thank you very much, directed me much this comment.

Can you tell me how to interpret together the heart and diamond?

Answer #70

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
G-Maza, I just don't see anything that stands out in your post #70, No matter where you go the rocks that are Important will stand out like a sore thumb.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G-Maza, I just don't see anything that stands out in your post #70, No matter where you go the rocks that are Important will stand out like a sore thumb.

Perfect, I panic, I am to 1000 yards from there.

I thought that there could be the point of excavation.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy & saachi; I don't want to be a pain but I just can't help it on this one. I've gone back to saachi's darker rock picture 4 - 6X and each time I become more convinced there is a face looking to it's Right. It is located about 2/3rds of the way up the rock near the top and I think I see what I believe are lines that form the shoulders or body.
Saachi, Have you taken more pictures of it you can Post here. Please do asap ok. This is driving me nuts.!!! I'd love to get to the bottom of this matter either way. Yes, I will digress to the better opinions ok. It's just this one is really bugging me for some reason. I wish I knew how to Mark or draw on a picture like you guys do. Then I could outline it for you. I appreciate your patience. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :icon_scratch:

Sandy; Good pick up on that Horse symbol there.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a question, has anybody heard of a layout at a site such as a cross, and if so how large was it (length width etc)? Maybe in the 30 varas 82.5 feet size range, or possibly a 123 number.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read about crosses being constructed with the 123 feet height measurement. I had a lot more on the 123 thing but it got ate while I was trying to post it. Maybe some other time. Buy back the sin of man is one being the number of man or the beast in which a magic square of 123 will ad up to, but another is 3 steps into a holy place and body, spirit and soul are the 3 things they represent according to a Rosicrucian author who studied ancient Egyptian temples/tombs. Perhaps you have seen the stair step pattern or silhouette around at these sites.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Here, the 3 step thing is from a book called "Behold the Sign", Ancient symbolism by Ralph M. Lewis. he was a Rosicrucian.

"The Three Steps
WHILE EXOTERICALLY REPRESENTING the three steps or phases of life, —youth, manhood and age, or the three degrees of progress through the mysteries of Life, the truly ancient interpretation is quite different.
As temple after temple in ancient Egypt is brought to Light by the excavations of the various exploring organizations, we find that three steps lead to the entrances of these temples or to the altars within. In no part of these temples where any “holy” or sacred point was located do we not find three steps leading thereto.
The explanation—or interpretation—of this symbol is found in the triangle, the most ancient of all symbols or emblems. The equilateral triangle was a mystical symbol because it was possible to place it in any position and have it true in its representation. In this the square or cube was much like the triangle.
The principle is found in the figure 3. This numeral typified the ancient principles of divinities, or the law of creation, perfect creation. Therefore, in approaching a “holy” or sacred place, three steps were taken (as the last steps in reaching the point, not as three steps in the beginning or middle of the approach as is now often done) to indicate that he who approached the point was conscious of, or mindful of, th
three principles of nature and God which gave him earthly existence.
For, according to the law of the triangle, man’s whole conscious
existence depended upon the unity of these three principles in man.
Exoterically the three principles were expressed as body, spirit and soul."

Very interesting if nothing else.

here is what a 123 magic square looks like:

and another

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So taking it further, every group had a spin on these symbolisms. What is the more recent spin and how does it effect the read out on these sites?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions