A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
I absolutely believe that the Sentinels Do post on treasure hunting websites in order to create doubt and misdirection about treasure hunting signs/markers and are trying to convince people that there are no treasures to be found/recovered, as well as saying that there was no kings code, even though it is very evident across most of the USA.

So, I'm on the fence with all this, in general.

Are you claiming to have personally been to most of the USA?

I'm feeling old and out of time, and I'm not even old yet...

Hmm...

I think that your followers "doth protest too much". (and engage in biased partial-quote games)

Can't we have a discourse based on evidence? And tolerate questions - In a *forum*?

(Still posting because I think there's some truth here, but still struggling to see what it is)

Thanks.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
hadji009, the literal meaning of the Latin phrase is "A wise man does not pee against the wind."

Think about it, if you pee against a strong wind what happens? The figurative meaning is that one should not do something if they do not wish to suffer the consequences.

It's a subtle way of warning or threatening someone.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I'm feeling old and out of time, and I'm not even old yet...
Like I told sdcfia, get out and investigate. No one is telling you to believe out of blind faith.
These things can be verified and confirmed what is so hard to understand about that?

I think that your followers "doth protest too much". (and engage in biased partial-quote games)
Where have you been the last year with people having to tolerate sdcfia and ditlihi? Not a peep came out of your mouth against their pointless ramblings. Why have you tolerated that for so long when they haven't even put the methods to the test? Now that someone's calling them out on their BS you seem to have a problem? hmm.....

Can't we have a discourse based on evidence? And tolerate questions - In a *forum*?
Sandy1 already gave you over 130 pages worth of evidence with pictures, explanations, and answered all legitimate questions that didn't involve showing "pics of gold bars" demanded by sdcfia. Next step is to get your behind off the pc, get to the hills (if you're serious about this) and come back and confirm what hundreds of us have already confirmed for ourselves. More do less talk.

(Still posting because I think there's some truth here, but still struggling to see what it is)
Thanks.
Take the blindfold off so you can see to take the next step which requires BOOTS ON GROUND. This thread has got over 67,000 views from around the world. Sandy's "FOLLOWERS" are many and we aren't following through blind faith like many are following the other 2 quacks on this thread.

They basically exposed themselves from the beginning. Nobody wanted to call them out on it and I just about had enough.

My job is finished here.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
AIORIA (all caps ... hmm), you are in such egregious violation of the cornerstones of critical thinking mentioned in Post #912 that it's clear that as a minion, your primary job is "hit man." You're likely effective at it, at least in the eyes of those who are troubled by the likes of people like me who want answers. The ad hominem seems to be your forte, but as a diversionary tactic it still dodges the issues. I personally was at first curious about the Sandy1 threads, including this one, but no more, since obviously, my valid questions will never be addressed. For those readers who are champing at the bit for some of that "treasure for everybody", I wish you all good fortune, but caveat emptor. Hopefully you'll get plenty of fresh air and exercise along the way, which ain't a bad thing.

I was out yesterday surveying this year's crop of Emory Oak acorns - one of the very few that can be eaten right off the tree with no leaching required. This tree, in such abundance in Pinos Altos, was one of the reasons Mangas and his Apache band so aggressively defended the area against the intrusion of the Europeans. It was a primary food source for them, but was gold that brought the outsiders. Today, when you're looking for your "Spanish treasure", I'd recommend looking where gold was found, not where poodle rocks are. Right next to the oak tree is the remnants of an arrastra - evidence of a nearby gold source.

IMG_20170706_103541862.jpg

IMG_20170706_103152661.jpg

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I told sdcfia, get out and investigate. No one is telling you to believe out of blind faith.
These things can be verified and confirmed what is so hard to understand about that?

Where have you been the last year with people having to tolerate sdcfia and ditlihi? Not a peep came out of your mouth against their pointless ramblings. Why have you tolerated that for so long when they haven't even put the methods to the test? Now that someone's calling them out on their BS you seem to have a problem? hmm.....

Sandy1 already gave you over 130 pages worth of evidence with pictures, explanations, and answered all legitimate questions that didn't involve showing "pics of gold bars" demanded by sdcfia. Next step is to get your behind off the pc, get to the hills (if you're serious about this) and come back and confirm what hundreds of us have already confirmed for ourselves. More do less talk.

Take the blindfold off so you can see to take the next step which requires BOOTS ON GROUND. This thread has got over 67,000 views from around the world. Sandy's "FOLLOWERS" are many and we aren't following through blind faith like many are following the other 2 quacks on this thread.

They basically exposed themselves from the beginning. Nobody wanted to call them out on it and I just about had enough.

My job is finished here.

Your " Job "?

And endorsed by the man himself.

Yep, Exquisitely. :notworthy:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
AIORIA (all caps ... hmm), you are in such egregious violation of the cornerstones of critical thinking mentioned in Post #912 that it's clear that as a minion, your primary job is "hit man." You're likely effective at it, at least in the eyes of those who are troubled by the likes of people like me who want answers.
Ok, you want answers right? Then let's see if that's true. In all your posts there isn't ONE legitimate question that I've seen, just denying the validity of the information and dissuading based on what? You JUST don't believe him? So let's make it all clear and simple for the thousands around the world.... Ask your specific questions now and Sandy will answer. No more BS sdcfia.

The ad hominem seems to be your forte, but as a diversionary tactic it still dodges the issues.
Funny how this is EXACTLY what you've been doing all along from the beginning. You still have the audacity to turn around and try to make me look like the bad guy while dodging the issues when you're cornered with the truth that has exposed you? Reverse psychology at it's finest but the majority of people on this forum aren't that gullible.

I personally was at first curious about the Sandy1 threads, including this one, but no more, since obviously, my valid questions will never be addressed.
That's the problem, you have no VALID QUESTIONS. You don't want ANSWERS as is obvious to any person that's been following the thread.
We will prove it now.... ask your "legitimate" questions now.....

We're waiting.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
nmth. yes u sentinals can but on your own thread quit hi jacking some1 elses post.simple as that.and see how many people follow your thread.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Um, y'all are aware that every time you click back on this thread it counts as a new hit on the thread count.....aren't you?

" Thousands of followers "...... Or thousands of irresistible glances in the " mirror "?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
nmth. yes u sentinals can but on your own thread quit hi jacking some1 elses post.simple as that.and see how many people follow your thread.

Great idea ... perhaps they can call it "Why Reading Signs & Symbols Doesn't Work" and they can pat each other on the back there.

... or is it just more fun trying to insure that you muddy the water on someone else's thread?

Who knows, maybe we can all contribute to finding a suitable title ... perhaps, "No, Everything You've Learned From Experience Is Wrong!", or: "If I Didn't Succeed, No One Else Should Either!", or my daughter's favorite: "Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!"

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Um, y'all are aware that every time you click back on this thread it counts as a new hit on the thread count.....aren't you?

" Thousands of followers "...... Or thousands of irresistible glances in the " mirror "?

Still we're waiting on your legitimate questions..... I thought I was the the one dodging the issues? Seems you don't want your little game to end sdcfia.

Backward, double minded, double standard hypocrites. You and Ditlihi have sentinel oozing right out of you.

Last edited:

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
I have a Native friend with a lot of experience in SW NM.

We were in a well-known gold producing area. As a youth, his uncle had found a dore' bar at the spring a stone's throw to the southeast. His uncle got a new rifle. The adults got a new wagon and team of horses, plus?

Observing carefully, we followed the tip of a large, out of place heart shaped rock over to a very old dig with a big oak growing out if it.

At the little old arrastre near the heart rock, there was a little arroyo coming off of the hill, or so I thought.

My friend declared it an old road, to which I replied "nonsense" at the time.

Eventually, based on physical *evidence*, I came into a different state of belief.

This change of mindset was very satisfying!

I can now "see" things previously invisible to me entirely. Over and over I am now able to use my new eyes and then establish *physical* evidence.

I'd like for this to happen again, for new things.

Perhaps I am bothering to keep delving here to see if that can happen again.

Certainly, I don't want to *mis*-train my eyes.

My boots see plenty of action, though I am mostly a prospector. But, I like to ponder the truth around me, and I like history. Not everyone values objective truth to the same degree. There are plenty of modern ways to engage in fantasy, so my outdoors obsession does not need any.

Though, like I said before, we might all be right.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
to which I replied "nonsense" at the time.
Eventually, based on physical *evidence*, I came into a different state of belief.
We all know how you feel. Same thing happened to us when putting the information to the test based on the physical *evidence*.

This change of mindset was very satisfying!
Can't agree with you more friend.

I'd like for this to happen again, for new things.
Then take the advice previously mentioned. No one's stopping you and like you said, you're still young.

Perhaps I am bothering to keep delving here to see if that can happen again.
Or perhaps your just another phony sentinel pretending he wants the truth but has no REAL LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS and posts NOTHING but pointless babble like the last 2 guys?

Seriously, where do these guys keep coming from?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
On a final note I would just like to say to those that are thinking of putting Sandy1's information to the test... DO IT.
Do not be dissuaded by anyone on this thread. As you've all seen for yourselves they say nothing but words that are blown away by the wind for they carry no weight.

They've had every opportunity to clarify their position and ask their "LEGITIMATE" questions but stayed SILENT when it was time to follow through. What does that say about them? If anything their actions should solidify in each of you a relative certainty that the information is true and you WILL VERIFY it for yourself just like many have before you.

Never forget what our good friend sdcfia said in his book as it has been proven on this thread:" As history has shown, "every original idea is first ridiculed, then vigorously attacked, and finally taken for granted."

Sandy1, it seems like I can never thank you enough for being the vessel through which this treasure has be revealed to us all. LONG LIFE AND BLESSINGS FROM THE CREATOR TO YOU MY GOOD FRIEND.

Godspeed everyone.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
On the other hand sdcfia, many of us distrust you for the same reasons previously mentioned. We do believe in Sandy1, not because we are a "cult" like you have said in the past but because we've verified and confirmed for ourselves the information he's graciously and generously given and found it to be SPOT ON.

sandy1 said:
This is all I have ever asked of anybody on here.

I have even asked you repeatedly in private, if you'd ever be interested in doing your biography,
& telling your stories. You didn't even respond, which has always been a no. That is not a person
that is seeking attention or money. So what, if you want due credit for the time & funds you have
invested in all the of aura research. That isn't unreasonable or selfish to ask for. These multiple sad
distractions would be laughable, if they weren't so very non entertaining. Not really even worth the
time or wasted effort talking to. Basically, are all 3 or so, 'almost has been's', not even deserving to
be called sentinels I suspect, just buzzing pests. What a compliment to sandy's true contribution.

The envy & jealousy of those complaining, because they cannot even go out & try to find
what several of us have already confirmed. The truth and help we have freely received of
our friend sandy. We've gone out & researched for ourselves, & will continue using all the
good info shared with us, enjoying thoroughly, while ye sadly cry because you cannot. :'( :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have even asked you repeatedly in private, if you'd ever be interested in doing your biography,
& telling your stories. You didn't even respond, which has always been a no
. That is not a person
that is seeking attention or money. So what, if you want due credit for the time & funds you have
invested in all the of aura research. That isn't unreasonable or selfish to ask for. These multiple sad
distractions would be laughable, if they weren't so very non entertaining. Not really even worth the
time or wasted effort talking to. Basically, are all 3 or so, 'almost has been's', not even deserving to
be called sentinels I suspect, just buzzing pests. What a compliment to sandy's true contribution.

The envy & jealousy of those complaining, because they cannot even go out & try to find
what several of us have already confirmed. The truth and help we have freely received of
our friend sandy. We've gone out & researched for ourselves, & will continue using all the
good info shared with us, enjoying thoroughly, while ye sadly cry because you cannot. :'( :laughing7:

In treasure hunting fame is not really an option, maybe when I get to my final days I will share the rest of the story with you all.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought I would comment on something that just came to my attention,

People who have spent their entire lives treasure hunting and ended up dying after many years with nothing to show for it.

First, I have known a considerable amount of these people and all of them had one thing in common, they were as stubborn and pig headed as an old mule when it came to change (change that could have made them successful)

One of the things that most of these old timers refused to give up on was their dowsing rods, also thinking like a miner/geologist(many of the larger treasures were transported to and accumulated at easy pickup locations and not close to the mines at all since many of the mines were very difficult to get to up in the mountains)

I have also seen these old timers get stuck on a glyph (trying to read it) and could never seem to get off it in order to see the big picture of the layouts.

I also saw several old timers use psychics to find locations to dig and blast through solid rock with dynamite because the psychic told them there was a treasure at that location.(Even though the psychic had never been to the site)
(I actually seen this with 3 different old timers both in AZ and NM)

The Oldtimers who used psychics and dowsing would completely ignore the treasure markers in favor of spiritual guidance.

Many of the old timers only worked on a legend/story instead of finding where other treasures were, they refused to move to multiple treasure locations (I tried to show them new places), this prevented them from learning from multiple sites. The Lost Dutchman is a prime example of people being hooked on a story.

Also These same people said they spent many years treasure hunting when in reality they were no more than weekend warriors and spent less time out in the mountains than what most of them would have ever cared to admit. I know this because I tried getting many of them to go out hiking and it was like pulling teeth to get them out in the mountains, in other words most of it was all talk, and very little action.

Is there really any wonder why so many of these old timers failed and died not finding anything. It is Important to use everything and anything that will help to find the treasure, because changing for the better in order to accomplish finding the treasure is what really matters, being stuck in the old ways (unless its a proven method) really won't get you anywhere in treasure hunting.

Last edited:

animalrooster41

Greenie
Jun 6, 2010
I can say Sandy1 has helped confirm what I am working on. I have listened and opened my eyes. Symbols have been found thanks to his help on a very old site. After 25+ years I thought I had found them all, I was shown a few more, thanks Sandy1. I have dug A LOT of holes listening to dowsers and used some of the best, no more. It takes open eyes/mind and every tool in the bag to piece together things. I agree with that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread