A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy & saachi; I don't want to be a pain but I just can't help it on this one. I've gone back to saachi's darker rock picture 4 - 6X and each time I become more convinced there is a face looking to it's Right. It is located about 2/3rds of the way up the rock near the top and I think I see what I believe are lines that form the shoulders or body.
Saachi, Have you taken more pictures of it you can Post here. Please do asap ok. This is driving me nuts.!!! I'd love to get to the bottom of this matter either way. Yes, I will digress to the better opinions ok. It's just this one is really bugging me for some reason. I wish I knew how to Mark or draw on a picture like you guys do. Then I could outline it for you. I appreciate your patience. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :icon_scratch:

Sandy; Good pick up on that Horse symbol there.

You mean this Barker?

IMG_7396.jpg

saachi

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barker thanks. Sure i'll take more pictures and i'll post asap, Sandy is helping me a lot. Without Sandy guidance for me it is impossible to go ahead. thanks a lot for helping me.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I just added more info and pictures to my guide (#53 the first dig spot and set of alignments) just click the link below and scroll down to #53 (numbers on the left of the guide)

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gabriel; YUP, You nailed it. Now, Is it a Face & Body as I think or something else ??

Quinoa; Thanks for the History Lesson. I think Sandy is referring to the Cross as it was made by the Spanish not others. Interesting stuff all around. PEACE:RONB

PS: How the heck do you guys mark these pictures???
Your welcome saachi.

Last edited:

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gabriel; YUP, You nailed it. Now, Is it a Face & Body as I think or something else ??

Quinoa; Thanks for the History Lesson. I think Sandy is referring to the Cross as it was made by the Spanish not others. Interesting stuff all around. PEACE:RONB

PS: How the heck do you guys mark these pictures???
Your welcome saachi.

The photo opens in Paint.exe and there you edit.

soldado.jpg

He looks like a soldier

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gabriel; Yup, or a Jesuit Priest. It was driving me nuts.
Sandy; Is this important for saachi ?? Thanks. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Barker, its only important If there is a way to decipher it, this is the huge problem with writing on rocks, nobody seems to be able to understand it, or if they do I sure don't see them coming forward with the information to help anybody on here. The writing on post #69 is some of the best I have seen and nobody has even tried to decode it on here.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends I found a stone with a symbol and other things

IMG_3180.JPG

We went crazy trying to decipher, until we saw that it was a map

Rectangulo.jpg

The stone has the exact marks as is the terrain

Mapa sobre mapa.jpg

Triangle shows the beginning of the new tracks

IMG_9041.JPG

Maybe #69 response marks is a map, you have to see the area as it is

Last edited:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy & Gabriel; Thanks. I'm computer challenged. Gabriel, I like that picture string in #90. I like the way you did the overlay.
Just so you guys know, I am now OOC. I fractured my right foot, pulled the Achilles Tendon and now its infected. THE KICKER: I have absolutely no idea how I did it. ZIP, ZERO, NADA, NONE. They said I could have done it in my sleep literally. I have no clue. SOOOOOO, I look forward to your Posts each day to help break up the monotony here ok. Post away guys. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
RH, The Shaft signs in my areas are always the same either two parallel lines or a Squared U, but they are always open on one side, Here is one of the squared U's that I deleted from the last thread, as well as a couple of other types. These are absolutely what you want to find when your looking for a storage. Sometimes one rock is offset to the other (one behind the other) these can only be seen when your at the right angle.

Squared U.JPG

This one is skinny and long, left of the sunlight.

Skinny Shhaft Sign.JPG

This one is angled but still has parallel sides.

Shaft Sign.jpg

These are all within 100 feet of storages

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Sandy posted one of these..i think this is another. The shadow/sun triangle.
IMG_8529.JPG Then here it is toward dusk. old low res pics.
IMG_8582.JPG

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice DM, they hid your rock (treasure) at the bottom of the Shadow A-Frame by making it a lit up rock, same thing as what I had Posted before (except mine is a shallow cave) here it is again for those who missed it.
A-Frame with Rock Inside.JPG

This is different than a triangle with a rock at one tip showing which way to go out of the triangle.

SeekerOfPast

Greenie
Nov 9, 2016
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, sorry I'm late to the party guys! I've been lurking around for awhile, and I just HAD to post. Sandy, if you can read this, I would be most grateful! This is my first post on these forums so, greetings all! ^^
I'll make this an introduction post also. So, I'm a 24 year old guy, currently living in Florida, looking for some adventure! And Sandy, all I can say is this: WOW. I'm excited.
Just 3 weeks ago I was some stupid kid in his 20s who was craving adventure. And, Well, I think I've found the perfect thing to do!

Honestly how I found your thread was finding a post on Quora about the famous "Money Pit" up in Nova Scotia on Oak Island. That whole story fascinated me so much. Buried treasure? There's stuff still like that still? Then, that brought me to the story about good ol Doc Noss finding the amazing treasure at Victorio Peak, as recent as the 20th century at that. I couldn't believe it honestly. I thought all of this stuff was reserved for the movies or the long forgotten past. That seriously made me interested in treasure hunting, so I started researching my own state. Florida. And come to find that there are loads of lost treasures right here under my feet from pirates of old and the Spanish! :icon_biggrin:

So I decided I would get in to this. While looking for places (call me naive I don't care) to start, I found this post. And I said it before, I'll say it again: WOW. This is awesome. Ancient Hidden treasure? Lots of it? Markers that lead to it? Sentinels? I feel like I've stepped out of my own world and become Indiana Jones. The part about the triangle in the wall, and how the sentinels had replaced it was chilling! It was like I was in an Indiana Jones, or National Treasure movie. I never knew any of this! And all I can say is thank you! I can see how this would have taken a lifetime to obtain, and I would never have learned this if it wasn't for you. This was practically a novel, but I enjoyed reading every word. And I can assure you, not one word will be wasted.

A few things come to my mind now though. I want to begin the search. I'm so eager to just run out my door and start looking for these markers! But that's just the thing. It seems like the majority of your pictures are all taken in Arizona; however you do mention that these markers can be found through the USA. Would these markers even be in Florida? As said before, I've heard there is a lot of treasure in Florida, but everything I've read online just gives me... General areas. And much of it that I've read about seems not to have been buried by the Spanish, but rather by various pirates, or perhaps even Indians.

Honestly, I'm tempted to just fly out to the Arizona/New Mexico area and take a stab at what I can find. You mention that a lot of these markers can be seen off of water ways, "washes" as you say. Would I just literally go in to some random waterway in the middle of no where and try to find something? I can't help but feel I'm shooting in the dark here. Is there certain general areas I should look in? Are these treasures usually near a city, or would they be way out in the middle of who knows where? I know this won't be easy, but I'm ready for the long haul. :thumbsup:

Let me know, and thanks again!

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am Honored SOP that you made your first post about my guide, thank you.
As far as Florida most people really like detecting the beaches with PI machines for whatever Spanish treasure washes up there.

Since I am unfamiliar with Florida this is what I would say, if there are markers, they will stand out in some way. they will be found close to a waterway, Usually a large boulder that stands out, remember your looking for Turtles Owls Hearts and Shaft Signs, I would bet the trees are used alot in your area by the sentinels but the trees will always be around and marking permanent rock markers.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Find the old Indian trails that would be the roads every one used way back when. Florida hasn't got the terrain we are looking in no valleys or big huge rocks every where. Look for things that don't belong. Odd trees, some thing with the ground that don't fit, like mounds, really old buildings down there would probably have clues to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread