Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 2034
Like Tree4646Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #751
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation - ---= Wolfpack Rocks! =---

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4,630
    4124 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Chadeaux,

    Yer absolutely right! Thing is, I never look for an argument, but for some reason this
    one sure does. You would think the guys on Tayopa, LDM, or some other forum might
    keep 'er entertained, but keeps poppin' in here. No real contribution to the subject of
    the thread topic, just attention seeking look how smart I am interference, go figure.

    But rocks don't argue friend, just talk silently, like they've been around, & have got some
    kind of solid sense, rather than getting all technical, looking for anything to holler 'bout.

    In Downieville CA. a few years ago, eating breakfast in a café one morning, some gal
    made the comment that all miners are liars. Hmm, wonder if that goes for All kinds
    of diggers?
    Go to her profile, click on "Forum Posts" and you'll notice that they hit all the non metal detecting forums with the same criticisms.

    Really, I don't understand why mods haven't asked them to tone the rhetoric down. She reminds me of another forum member I had trouble with right after I joined the forum.

    Oh, and I see her partner in crime - same attitude, different handle - made a comment. I'll bet you'll find the same thing were you to look at their profile and click "Forum Posts".

    Be well, and don't let the riff raff take up your time.

    Remember too, that if no one responds, it takes away their joy in what they're doing.

    Be well.
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

  2. #752
    elh
    elh is offline

    Aug 2015
    154
    201 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by hadji009 View Post
    another watcher keeping guard over the flocks treasure.
    Thanks hadji, all skepticals are trying to protect the world from those who try to do something.
    My apologies to the thread but just HAD to say it.
    Time to go check my silver aura -----------------------

  3. #753
    is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    3,264
    4092 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    That gal in the coffee shop who paraphrased Mark Twain may have been a bit overreaching - instead, let's just say that those diggers were extreme unfulfilled wishful thinkers, not unabashed liars. It helps with one's self-esteem.
    Hmm, that even sounds like an exaggeration,
    but momentarily given the benefit of the doubt,
    it seems the look and tone begged further proof,
    as to challenge, change the currently known norm.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  4. #754
    is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    3,264
    4092 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Go to her profile, click on "Forum Posts" and you'll notice that they hit all the non metal detecting forums with the same criticisms.

    Really, I don't understand why mods haven't asked them to tone the rhetoric down. She reminds me of another forum member I had trouble with right after I joined the forum.

    Oh, and I see her partner in crime - same attitude, different handle - made a comment. I'll bet you'll find the same thing were you to look at their profile and click "Forum Posts".

    Be well, and don't let the riff raff take up your time.

    Remember too, that if no one responds, it takes away their joy in what they're doing.

    Be well.
    I don't know about the toning down either. It seems in some of the things I've
    seen, it's somewhat about a few different things. Of which I don't feel free to
    express what I may think, so just accept it's part of it all for the time. I wasn't
    really visiting the site much, but doing a little research, when I thought to check
    on Spanish treasure marks/signs.

    There was sandy1's new thread giving more info than I had ever seen before.
    What is really cool, is that with all of the help he has given, it doesn't take that
    much of an Einstein to follow the guide. It's laid out in easy, practical steps, &
    works to find potential areas, & then the auras save time with the rest.

    That's what I am liking talking about here, is the auras, their phenomenon,
    & discussing with sandy & all of those hoping to prove that it works for us
    too, as well as possibly new discoveries of various other types of cameras
    that may work well also. This is one of, if not the best new way to hunt.

    Thanks, & you be well too!
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; May 24, 2017 at 01:01 PM.
    sandy1, Chadeaux, miboje and 1 others like this.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  5. #755
    mt
    Sep 2014
    1,765
    4424 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Hmm, that even sounds like an exaggeration,
    but momentarily given the benefit of the doubt,
    it seems the look and tone begged further proof,
    as to challenge, change the currently known norm.
    IMO, the norm for anxious diggers is to overstate their confidence, which is pure human nature, as anyone living a gambling lifestyle is always trying to appear satisfied that his efforts are heading in the right direction. Interestingly, some more seasoned miners and searchers tend to downplay their progress - not getting their hopes too high, based on experience - and would rather feel fortunate if their work paid off, rather than depressed if it didn't.
    Ditlihi, miboje and davin like this.
    "Trust me, Wilbur. People are very gullible. They'll believe anything they see in print."
    E.B. White

  6. #756
    is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    3,264
    4092 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    IMO, the norm for anxious diggers is to overstate their confidence, which is pure human nature, as anyone living a gambling lifestyle is always trying to appear satisfied that his efforts are heading in the right direction. Interestingly, some more seasoned miners and searchers tend to downplay their progress - not getting their hopes too high, based on experience - and would rather feel fortunate if their work paid off, rather than depressed if it didn't.
    Fair enough. There are all kinds of reasons for people's
    various kinds of behavior. I do think a lot of human ways
    are typical, possibly even predictable. Then there are the
    exceptions, as a few are not selfish or greedy. Some acts
    are likely caused, by realizing the need for change, or an
    adjustment, whether tending to share or not, protection.
    Others may be bluffing, or keeping their cards closer.
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; May 24, 2017 at 06:42 PM.
    miboje likes this.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  7. #757

    Nov 2013
    2,113
    1335 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    So true CDS, I see it often. Those who want to keep their secrets and not share. That is unless they are being paid. I see it a greed. Just because it took them years to learn what they know. They want you to take the same time. When we are in the age where knowledge is at your finger tips. That is if you know where to look. There are some who give their secrets freely. Not to take away from the pioneers that did come before us and suffered the pains of learning. I do thank them all for giving freely. May God Bless them all.
    Bwb

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Crosse De Sign, miboje and davin like this.

  8. #758

    Dec 2016
    76
    42 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    I still havent blown this cave open

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mine pictures 008.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	1454844Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mine pictures 054.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	1454845

  9. #759

    Dec 2016
    76
    42 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Because it kills me to get in and out of it

  10. #760

    Nov 2013
    2,113
    1335 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well geo. Let's see more of the entrance. You have apparently found an old mine. Thanks for sharing it. I enjoy the work on the stone. How deep does it go?

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

  11. #761
    us
    Amarillo Texas

    Dec 2007
    Randal County
    1,284
    680 times

    cause

    Just a thought to share, it is my opinion the Spanish had Vaults to keep tools, and they seemed to have them every 25 miles ( 10 leagues ) I believe the size will give you a clue, seemed they used the four directions, from your site use a map ( topo ) to scale out a location to check it out, any of the 4 directions will let you know, pick one that's easy to drive to after you have the location pined down. Let us know how you make out. thanks for the post
    Last edited by dsty; May 25, 2017 at 11:40 AM. Reason: More info
    Too Soon Old -- Too Late Smart

  12. #762

    Nov 2013
    2,113
    1335 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by dsty View Post
    Just a thought to share, it is my opinion the Spanish had Vaults to keep tools, and they seemed to have them every 25 miles ( 10 leagues ) I believe the size will give you a clue, seemed they used the four directions, from your site use a map ( topo ) to scale out a location to check it out, any of the 4 directions will let you know, pick one that's easy to drive to after you have the location pined down. Let us know how you make out. thanks for the post
    Dsty, I have found that from my site there is another one 12.5 miles north from mine. I have found another on the south side. But so far haven't found the east and west ones. These sites do not have big monuments unless they are buried like mine was. Most of the stones are smaller. The biggest being around 600lbs and it was almost completely covered up.

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    davin likes this.

  13. #763

    Oct 2012
    NM/AZ
    V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
    188
    402 times
    Aww, shucks. I don't know how to embed a link to a specific post.

    However, I think that the "sign" on this (link) page (and preceding ones) of the following post is just slightly less ambiguous than ad nauseum cloud gazing:

    DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

    If y'all can put your energies into potentially more reasonable pursuits, then maybe you could help figure out some provable stuff and move the truth of the conversation forward.

    Otherwise, what is the point?

    The non-imaginary signs are rare, but out there. What do they mean!?!?
    Ditlihi likes this.

  14. #764
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation - ---= Wolfpack Rocks! =---

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4,630
    4124 times
    Cache Hunting
    Anyone else hear an echo in here? It's like someone is talking in two different fake voices.

    Ah, another personality. How many do ya have? Which one is the real one?

    I think the mods need to start looking at IPs to make sure that there isn't an infestation of sock puppets here on Tnet.

    I look at writing styles and think: "Hmm ... the same incorrect use of a phrase. The same word misspelled the same way. The same grammar style. Could they actually be so-and-so?"

    I say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck it probably isn't an elephant.
    Last edited by Chadeaux; May 26, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
    elh, miboje and sandy1 like this.
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

  15. #765
    elh
    elh is offline

    Aug 2015
    154
    201 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Anyone else hear an echo in here? It's like someone is talking in two different fake voices.

    Ah, another personality. How many do ya have? Which one is the real one?

    I think the mods need to start looking at IPs to make sure that there isn't an infestation of sock puppets here on Tnet.

    I look at writing styles and think: "Hmm ... the same incorrect use of a phrase. The same word misspelled the same way. The same grammar style. Could they actually be so-and-so?"

    I say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck it probably isn't an elephant.
    I do agree. PLUS, I think I know the the 3 letter name but better quiet than wrong.

 

 
Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. FA: Guide to Treasure Hunting Laws - Europe, Israel
    By ?Bob Leonard in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2017, 03:20 AM
  2. Mohave County The Treasure Vault of Arizona
    By jeff of pa in forum Gold Prospecting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2016, 08:39 PM
  3. Condensed guide to Halves?
    By Eagle Spirit in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2011, 10:10 AM
  4. About.com Treasure Hunting Guide Passes Away
    By roamcowboy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2009, 10:30 AM
  5. Beginers guide to Treasure Hunting
    By lucky in forum Commercial Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2007, 10:28 PM

Search tags for this page

a guide to vault treasure hunting (condensed)

,

a guide to vault treasure hunting (condensed) by sandy

,

content

,

did the original builders of the treasure vaults on oak island use cofferdams

,

king of spain treasure vault

,

statue pieces from little mash island destroyed by treasure hunters

,

watermelon

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0