A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Open Letter. Well, Y’All….here I go again with Mea Culpa. I apologize again for not being well equipped with thick skin as per internet requirements. But I myself, have no personal need to show any thing along the lines of “how smart” I am, or any other weird out-of-place motivation. (sentinel, infiltrator, trouble maker etc. etc.) and get bad vibes in exchange. I was purely trying to extend my helping hand to a set of techniques THAT COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER in sequel order. Nothing else.
Forgive me if I don’t take kindly to the heart being chased out of this village with torches, pitch forks and grande shovels, while I’m screaming I’m NOT Frankenstein. (grande shovel was meant as LOL-joke, always)
Going further to another village where they burn witches, Is NOT an option. Hip-hip hooray The Witch is dead.
To start my own village? Like I said, I got nothing to “prove” and my skin hurts for lack of adequate thickness. I guess I’m too old for that. (read…..S—t)
I have also remembered the words of very wise man that: STUPID is what STUPID does. (Forrest Gump)
Lesson learned, yours sincerely Rick Mavey.

p.s. miboje, thanks for your kind words

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open Letter. Well, Y’All….here I go again with Mea Culpa. I apologize again for not being well equipped with thick skin as per internet requirements. But I myself, have no personal need to show any thing along the lines of “how smart” I am, or any other weird out-of-place motivation. (sentinel, infiltrator, trouble maker etc. etc.) and get bad vibes in exchange. I was purely trying to extend my helping hand to a set of techniques THAT COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER in sequel order. Nothing else.
Forgive me if I don’t take kindly to the heart being chased out of this village with torches, pitch forks and grande shovels, while I’m screaming I’m NOT Frankenstein. (grande shovel was meant as LOL-joke, always)
Going further to another village where they burn witches, Is NOT an option. Hip-hip hooray The Witch is dead.
To start my own village? Like I said, I got nothing to “prove” and my skin hurts for lack of adequate thickness. I guess I’m too old for that. (read…..S—t)
I have also remembered the words of very wise man that: STUPID is what STUPID does. (Forrest Gump)
Lesson learned, yours sincerely Rick Mavey.

p.s. miboje, thanks for your kind words

There's always the Vatican....we're always on the look out for good infiltrators. :coffee2:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
There's always the Vatican....we're always on the look out for good infiltrators. :coffee2:

RIIIIIIIGHT, I have completely forgotten about that choice. But I got one for you to explain it:

IN PATRIA NOSTRA MULTAE SILVAE SUNT. QVE BESTIIS ABUNDANT. IN HOC, ADMONET: NE FIDUCIAM IN CANIS (LUPUS) PONANT

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
No need for warnings because there aren't any Wolves here, nor beasts abound.

HV SVNT DRACONES - Just another false warning to try and keep people out of the far corners of old maps.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RIIIIIIIGHT, I have completely forgotten about that choice. But I got one for you to explain it:

IN PATRIA NOSTRA MULTAE SILVAE SUNT. QVE BESTIIS ABUNDANT. IN HOC, ADMONET: NE FIDUCIAM IN CANIS (LUPUS) PONANT

I have no fear of the forest, friend, and the forest has nothing to fear of me.

Whatever is said in Latin may sound profound. Sed barbatum non facit philosophum.
Cura te ipsum, Brutus. Ignis aurum probat. :wink:

There's hope for you yet.

Salvum itineribus. :icon_thumright:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no fear of the forest, friend, and the forest has nothing to fear of me.

Whatever is said in Latin may sound profound. Sed barbatum non facit philosophum.
Cura te ipsum, Brutus. Ignis aurum probat. :wink:

There's hope for you yet.

Salvum itineribus. :icon_thumright:

True to the core, Padre D,
sed in Vino Veritas, Pax Vobiscum

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True to the core, Padre D,
sed in Vino Veritas, Pax Vobiscum

Prosit! wine_zpsekaln4m7.gif

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Why feel sorry, for someone who may have info,
but is just out for attention, sympathy, & tries
without backup info to what they may have
that's useful (pics, further explanations, etc).

To disrupt a thread that's going pretty good,
& people are learning techniques that already
have been proven to work, less the confusion
propagated by who knows who, with no reale
further evidence, & the silly use of guilt trips.

Vanity, & of NO really good use to anyone...

Playing a game, with no true care for anyone
else, & wasting energy, all at other's expense.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I will set out my camera on both days and see what happens.

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
DSCN1901.JPG Quinoa, thanks for the hint on a triangle. Both the shaft signs in this photo point to the other corners. Degrees are 45,120, and 360.Haven't measured yet. Will go tomorrow if possible to clean brush and take more photo's. Can you or Sandy give me a clue on what to look for? Also where the lines come out of the shaft signs, they cross to the left of my shovel. That is also the place the alignment cross. Hope this also helps the other hunters on this site. Rocky

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you have to dig the gaps out for the shaft signs to become visible? If so they are not really a shaft sign but still could be a line to take. I would look again more at the boulders themselves, I am still leaning toward that original alignment direction I drew before, Because the half buried boulders were meant to be stationary and the other boulders were likely there to draw you over the them and will have faded images on. The whitish marker rock is leaning on/touching the most important rock. The aura can be coming from many feet from where you caught it depending on distance you got it and angle you were shooting it from relative to the ground ( for example, shooting straight over to a hillside, straight down on a flat, straight up on hillside, straight out and flat , etc.)

The other scenario would be you are at the dig spot if you have an aura right there and it is a cross spot. Do you have a deep metal detector? I also would need to see some of the other surrounding boulders including that new large one in the last picture. Is it a giant flat heart or something that points? Does it have a drill hole on the back side of it somewhere?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with Quinoa the shaft sign will not be under dirt or hidden it will be very visible as that was a very important marker, there are only two markers that really are important the Shaft sign and the A-frame rock which in some cases can be a triangle, which I will be discussing more in depth a little later. I will say this though, the important markers that I have found have been standing up not laying down or flat to the ground.

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
Thanks guys I'll check all that tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the aura was coming from this place but not totally. I did lean a 30 ft. pole in the tree to the right of the rocks and went to the place I took the photo and it matched the aura. Rocky

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys I'll check all that tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the aura was coming from this place but not totally. I did lean a 30 ft. pole in the tree to the right of the rocks and went to the place I took the photo and it matched the aura. Rocky

There you go Rockhopper,keep it simple. I say go right too. There both heading right. Dont over read it.The turtles are showing you the way. Remember what Calvine said, Turtles lead to treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread