A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandy,

I know you noticed that my above post, was in no way,
a disagreement with your methods whatsoever. But is,
simply my intention to use your suggested camera type,
just improvised to experiment & see if it will work in my
application, which is closer, maybe at 1/8 mile, and see
if I can capture a good aura. like you & Quinoa have...

That is all I was saying, & know that you alone happen
to know of the different card I have held back, & which
is not the same kind as you & Quinoa have captured.

Now that is why I haven't shown it, not considering it
to be the same kind of an aura, but was caught with
the same kind of camera, just much closer, & also
was quite unexpected, & lasted longer than normal.

And not considering it to be a good one, still trying
for one, that would be considered the same kind..
. :sunny:

So why are we having to listen to this static again?
With a poster, that contributes nothing of value to
the topic, just looking for a supposed flaw, to go
on the attack about, stir up doubt & strife, that
is of NO benefit to anyone whatsoever, strife. :icon_shaking2:

Maybe if you report this poster, the mods will
do something about the useless nagging again.
That's of use to absolutely no one whatsoever,
& is only of a negative nature. Repeating, like
a broken, scratchy revolving irritating record. :offtheair:

Thanks in advance, for the other pic of the aura your dad caught...:thumbsup:

Now see, that's interesting, Crosse! That makes two auras caught up close, one of which we know resulted in a recovery per Q's testimony. :icon_thumright:

Though I have to say that throwing the baby out with the bath water since it was a different color, seems like an abdication of one's intelligence to me. :icon_scratch:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not difficult to see where you are going with all this Ditlihi. You are just trying undermine sandy1's information on getting auras from a far and I already explained why the further away the better. We spent a month on that one. I would't do it like that again , If didn't need to. Another one like that we never did get after 4 attempts and a year trying off and on. But we were just learning what to do back then.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not difficult to see where you are going with all this Ditlihi. You are just trying undermine sandy1's information on getting auras from a far and I already explained why the further away the better. We spent a month on that one. I would't do it like that again , If didn't need to. Another one like that we never did get after 4 attempts and a year trying off and on. But we were just learning what to do back then.

Oh, I understood Q., you made that clear enough earlier. So how many recoveries have you made with the auras that were farther away?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

I am happy to see that I am not the only one who realizes this is the single minded goal here.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am happy to see that I am not the only one who realizes this is the single minded goal here.

Maybe you could explain that for me, how could my questions undermine your information? They are simple questions and observations about their own testimony of their experience?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditlihi end it or I will. Post by our rules or lose the right to post.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
No , but maybe the ones just out fishing for info to try and mock.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
No , but maybe the ones just out fishing for info to try and mock.

All who visit these forums are fishing for information, Q. Discerning and/or curious folks tend to ask pointed questions. Claimants with unsupportable claims tend to dodge the questions, then cry foul.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Got it. :thumbsup:

Btw, I really like the quotes in your signature bar. :icon_thumright:

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Huh, I wouldn't have said anything like that had I just been warned from a Moderator. You have guts! From your track record it looks to me like you are clearly mocking/challenging him.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

Huh, I wouldn't have said anything like that had I just been warned from a Moderator. You have guts! From your track record it looks to me like you are clearly mocking/challenging him.

And by the like you just recieved I would say she is agreeing with you that she really is mocking the moderator.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually, I was referring to the statement....

" When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice..."

...and was not mocking, because I take that sentiment very seriously. I am not surprised that you interpreted it that way, though. It fits right in with your agenda, which appears to be silencing my questions. That's fine. I have no further questions. Mine have already been answered.

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
Sandy1 or Quinoa, have either of you found a single small piece of tailings very close to the X spot. I've noticed two at to different spots. About 6" long and 3" wide, both with sharp edges, not weathered like the other limestone. Thanks Rocky

Cleveland B.

Jun 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
All who visit these forums are fishing for information, Q. Discerning and/or curious folks tend to ask pointed questions. Claimants with unsupportable claims tend to dodge the questions, then cry foul.

Considering the information-dense
"MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING", AND
"TECHNICAL GUIDE SHOWING HOW TO CATCH AURAS",
presented by Sandy1, the sum total of support material provided to substantiate the "claims"
is possibly one of the most organized, focused and thorough ever presented on TNET, in any thread.

One of the great aspects of the guides is that they are so thorough that if anyone really
wants to prove or disprove their contents they can follow the directions until they find
their answer. IMHO

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread