OP
OP
R

Rami.K

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff also in another location i have attached a sample of a sign that i have found on a huge flat rock cross.png

I wish i can upload the real pictures but i am really afraid from the government :(

OP
OP
R

Rami.K

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i also have this stupid metal detector ( a similar pic attached ) , i don't know how to use it and always keeps on giving continuous beeping . 2box.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i also have this stupid metal detector ( a similar pic attached ) , i don't know how to use it and always keeps on giving continuous beeping . View attachment 1381831

yes other then it is a good brand name detector.
I don't know anything about that one.
except that it is for very deep targets

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
You may be running it in Mineral which is good, walk with it and decrease the null as you go 3 steps until you the null figured out, its not the machine, practice with the machine, use a large piece of metal such as a small rim of a car tire, it just takes a lot of time, how long did it take you to learn to walk, drive a car

satya

Nov 16, 2016
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

I appreciate if someone can help me !! i have a head of king engraved on a big rock .

Sorry i can't post any pictures because it is not legal in our country to be a treasure hunter . i need your help please how can i reach the grave .

Thank you

tell us more details

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello

I appreciate if someone can help me !! i have a head of king engraved on a big rock .

Sorry i can't post any pictures because it is not legal in our country to be a treasure hunter . i need your help please how can i reach the grave .

Thank you

Confusing ... You can't post a pic because it is (according to your post on this, a treasure hunting web site) "not legal in our country to be a treasure hunter" ... just wow.

If you think about it, you're already condemned if caught because you basically tell the world that you're a treasure hunter, and ask for help finding the "grave".

I don't know about where you are, but isn't grave robbing illegal everywhere???

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is a grave, I think I would let that alone.

Perhaps you can find instructions for using your metal detector on the Internet? I am not familiar with that one. Mirroring what Dsty said, it takes quite a bit of time to learn to use a metal detector proficiently.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread