Found this carved on a beach tree today. It looks to be a revolver.. Any ideas on it.

Shiloh

Jan 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480528919.101400.jpg

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and a BH 505 that I let friends and relatives I don't like use.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no expert but it just looks like some junk to me.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep digging at it. I'm sure eventually you'll get to the root of it! :tongue3: :laughing7:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Sure does look like a revolver. I can make out the grips, cylinder, trigger, barrel, etc. OMG - can't believe someone else has no life! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Shiloh

Shiloh

Jan 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Checked the direction the pistol was pointing and found this rifle on another beach tree. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480544765.642715.jpg

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
You should have writing numbers on the trees. I see some above the rifle did the pistol have any to.

OP
OP
Shiloh

Shiloh

Jan 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw what appeared to be a shield with some markings inside of it on the tree the pistol was on.

OP
OP
Shiloh

Shiloh

Jan 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The carvings are on my property. I saw this while deer hunting.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Check both the trees and around the bottom of them. It's obvious there's some thing going on there. What state is the trees in.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice examples. I suspect the work of KGC. I would have followed the way the revolver was pointing, so good work there.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Sure does look like a revolver. I can make out the grips, cylinder, trigger, barrel, etc. OMG - can't believe someone else has no life! :laughing7:
Vpnavy - Can you please explain something to me? Since this is a treasure forum, why is it that this form of treasure hunting (treasure signs and symbols), is targeted by certain people on this forum? Specifically, why are badgering, belittling, and generally belligerent posts permitted to be directed at posters who are interested/curious? Isn't this a treasure forum where the discussion/learning about all aspects of treasure hunting are permitted? What kind of forum is this exactly? Additionally, I notice the same type of behavior being permitted in the dowsing forum. If treasure signs and symbols - and dowsing for that matter - are frowned upon, then why are there subforums for them? Just curious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions