What would these signs mean on a treasure site

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I beleive the rock grinding areas are just that. A tribes place to grind nuts and grains. By placing the grains into those grooves. Then with another stone they would use it the grind down the grains. The reason why there are several is so several women (most likly) can all do it together

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

they could be used for grinding I guess but I'm not so sure that is their purpose, it looks as though just as a matter of convenience the holes are too close to one another to be used by several people at once , and all the grinding stones I've seen is singular in use,, This is not a criticism just my observation and I am not an expert , and I did not stay at a holiday inn

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have something pointing, go in that direction to see if something is there.
Sorry, I don't know or have any ideas regarding the other signs, though they are interesting.

Grankays

Dec 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have been working on the site and there is a cave inside that big mountain and if you walk against that rock wall with a long range detector you pick gold signals of those 6 boxes of grooved holes on the rock but the cave is filled with hard concrete and the boxes are not visible in the cave could it be that the gold is hidden in the walls of the rock inside the cave because so far there are no signs but the signal is there so its confusing now

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
could it be that the gold is hidden in the walls of the rock inside the cave
Yes. It's possible that they used caliche to cover over it.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here is one of your pics enhanced so the blue is more intense.
mason's compass from Treasurenet copy.jpg
Its quite clear it is a compass, probably a Mason's mark. Look closely to the left of the compass and I think there is a V pointing to the right. Check the blue material with a knife to see if you can chip or scrape it off. If made by Masons using their alchemy secret ceramic formula it will be so hard a stainless knife will leave metal on the blue. If it scrapes off its probably just blue spray paint. Generally the only colors found made with the ceramics are Royal Blue (Navy Blue), blood red, pure white and black. This material is impervious to weathering it seems. Some of it is very old. The meaning of a compass symbol used by ********* in their treasure depositories is the treasure area is a circle and square or the 47th problem of Euclid. Can't say more Sorry. Took another look at this photo as a negative and believe there are the letter FER or something low and right of compass, you with good eyes look it over and decide.
BTW 47th problem is sacred geometry for squaring a circle where both square and circle have exacting the same area. Most treasure areas appear to use this as a map overlay. Some of this is found on other website. Maybe check hootowltree something.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember there are rocks that give off a signal. Use your compass in that area. See what it does. It may be used to point a compass in the direction needed to go. Can you guys see what is in your picture of the wall. It shows you everything.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread