is it or not???

OP
OP
searcher

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
White's. Old, yellow but still waterproof!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n/a #2

Last edited:

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Searcher ---- YES !!!! That's a turtle's head and you have a lot of things to look at. If you lighten the picture up you'll see faces (CCol ones) in the top right where it is now dark. Looks like a heart lying down (flat).
Boy where are these pictures from,, you, Shannon, Boattow all have the same color of trees rocks everything. Is anything really green there???
I'll see what else I cn find tomorrow

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
OK Searcher-- Here's what a blind man see's. there are 4 areas of interest here.
Picture #3 down at the bottom is a big arrow pointing to base of tree with other markes,
The tree itself looks to have a "G" or a circle with a "O" at end, it's in center of tree just under the smaller black marker, it's faint, bu there.
The interseting one is-- look to the left of the? big black area (with a knot) at top of tree, go left, look closely and the is a Ghost circle with a arrow at the 10 am and 2 pm spot with a long arrow in center. From here there are 9 circles going around the black hole above the cave. Now when you turn the picutre upside down the cave becomes a pointer. this area just above cave looks like it might come out as (upside down I cal it a boat) as there is a shadow all the way around it. Now the little black hole aboe cave-- look's like A large letter "I", it too may conme out. There are several arrows pointing to this also.
At top right of picture is a dark area that looks like it has a heart in it and several little arrows pointing to heart.
Places to detect and look closer--- 1) Tree 2) above cave 3) by man's foot 4) top right of picture--- What I find is the ghost circles is very weird. There are black dots in all and around edges of smaller circles forming big one.

? GOO LUCK !!!? P.S. I haven't? looked at the others yet.

P.S. anyone see anthing I missed or believe they see something different. Let's here it cause Others will see different than me and this can only help Searcher.

Here's a picture of it upsdie down

Jacko

GO TO SEARCHER"S PICTURE WOW ----- TO SEE PICTURE--- And What is really there!!!!!!!!!!

Jacko

? ?Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Searcher-- In the last picture (side view of #2) there is something interesting behind the smaller rock (one on top) on the left side. Also, there's infor under the nose of smaller rock. While there you might draw what markings there are, cause there is a bunch.

Jacko

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread