FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It might say to go left or use that crackline from the side above it's eye. The lichens work in a away that you see an image from a distance. It's illusion and was used in many paintings where a blurry image becomes a clear one from distance. It's a bird on top of priest head, both facing left ( the priest head is also a crescent moon). This type of stuff gets pretty subjective, and you can start seeing stuff that isn't there, and was meant to look like nothing up close as well as make think you are just seeing things.

It's how to hide signs in plain site. You can see it on yours if you back away from your computer about 10 feet or so, or if you look it at in thumbnail.
Screenshot_2017-11-04-21-36-32 Bird and priest.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Alot of times the lichen is used to enhance an image profile such as an eyeball on an animal shape or face. Often I see them near hoyos as a kings head or priest head in lichen saying to look thru the hoyo or thru a gunsite or along a wedge rock that points etc. Usually they are looking at something to use, or placed next to important markers where you look at something from. Sometimes when there is a shortage of boulders to use , they will have more lichen manipulation on them. It may be difficult to figure the point of them being there though, sometimes it's just an eye catcher to confirm a boulder is being used to mark a layout or something. They liked using that light color lichen alot, but used many colors in combination such as Black, orange , and yellow and can look like a painted image. It's pretty bizzare really.

Here's a rock that is a face looking right, but it's just placed next to a gunsite that you sight down and says "you look from here". face.jpg

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful to not remove much lichen or moss.
There are some folks, here on TNET that are studying the possibility that there are s/s that are hidden within those coverings!

New field of study [emoji433]!

I had one pointed out to me in one of Weekender’s photos, just a few weeks ago!

We are all still learning....

#/80{>~

IMG_2333 (2).JPG
This was brought to my attention. I did not find it on my own. The person that showed me what I had missed, has not tilted their hand to the public. Nor shall I.

The image was captured by Weekender, on our last outing. It is a cross that is surrounded by moss, with no other foreseeable borders. It is on the face of the figure that appears to be a king.
IMHO ....

IMG_2332.JPG

Sorry.... Another IPHONE transition. They do this more often than I care to admit. I haven't found a way to correct them yet.
This image appears correctly on my thread, Post 931. It is about where the king's left eye would be...

I have discovered more of these hidden images, since that discovery.

There may be a new science to all of this, or just a series of coincidences.

#/;0{>~

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1512894
This was brought to my attention. I did not find it on my own. The person that showed me what I had missed, has not tilted their hand to the public. Nor shall I.

The image was captured by Weekender, on our last outing. It is a cross that is surrounded by moss, with no other foreseeable borders. It is on the face of the figure that appears to be a king.
IMHO ....

View attachment 1512900

Sorry.... Another IPHONE transition. They do this more often than I care to admit. I haven't found a way to correct them yet.
This image appears correctly on my thread, Post 931. It is about where the king's left eye would be...

I have discovered more of these hidden images, since that discovery.

There may be a new science to all of this, or just a series of coincidences.

#/;0{>~

Wow that's cool now.I don't know what to do

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alot of times the lichen is used to enhance an image profile such as an eyeball on an animal shape or face. Often I see them near hoyos as a kings head or priest head in lichen saying to look thru the hoyo or thru a gunsite or along a wedge rock that points etc. Usually they are looking at something to use, or placed next to important markers where you look at something from. Sometimes when there is a shortage of boulders to use , they will have more lichen manipulation on them. It may be difficult to figure the point of them being there though, sometimes it's just an eye catcher to confirm a boulder is being used to mark a layout or something. They liked using that light color lichen alot, but used many colors in combination such as Black, orange , and yellow and can look like a painted image. It's pretty bizzare really.

Here's a rock that is a face looking right, but it's just placed next to a gunsite that you sight down and says "you look from here". View attachment 1512735

This is an awesome rock that i can see what your talking about immediately thanks for sharing

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean?

If you mean about the pictures you take, just sweep the trash off and don’t worry about knocking the lichen or moss off. That stuff takes extra work to remove.

Just don’t scrub it hard.
That stuff has been there for centuries and held up thru Mother Nature. If it was going to turn loose, it would already be gone.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This little guy has a painted on face it looks like gray caliche
IMG_1265 - Copy.JPG

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I can see how someone could easily get lost looking at these moss painted rocks heck I can't make the cross out or the face!!! Hahaha to much new info!! So many new things to check!!!

Dunno about a face (unless it is a cat/possum maybe? - triangular mouth bottom of rock) but what may look like a cross to some, looks like either lines and dots or perhaps even chinese type character and is on the right of the black triangle. Here is the same spot enlarged and cleaned up.

face_cross.jpg

OP
OP
Nwaher

Nwaher

May 3, 2017
Fayetteville Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunno about a face (unless it is a cat/possum maybe? - triangular mouth bottom of rock) but what may look like a cross to some, looks like either lines and dots or perhaps even chinese type character and is on the right of the black triangle. Here is the same spot enlarged and cleaned up.

View attachment 1514072

Thanks so much can you do that to prospectorMike pic that's he one with the cross thanks for all your help!!!

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510268384.245519.jpg

Let’s see if this helps....

I tried new lighting and used a smaller marker around the face, and just below it there is a circle with the cross that is white and moss growing all around it.
The actual cross could be covered with one hand 🤚.
Pretty small compared to the size of the bluff...

#/80{>~

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow Nwaher, what a site. I really hadn't looked at your whole thread. Those hallways are amazing on pages 4 and 5, right up there with the egyptian pyramid work. Wow, i hope you find some ancient stuff jn it original form. Keep at it,just getting it all on film is a treasure. Thats a great avatar too.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog tth , she has an awesome site.
When she came to me for help, last year or the year before that, it didn’t take me long to see the incredible potential that she had. Both instincts and the site. I learned where it is early on, and if my truck shows me that I can trust it again and my health holds up, I hope to spend a day out there with Nwaher and Nwahim on their site.
There’s a small bird in the corner,near the bottom of one of those hallways that captured my attention that has held my attention for some time now.

I would love to make a clay mold of it, and a few ceramic copies....
Oh, and see the avatar up close.

I knew that she had the skills and drive to succeed. ...

Not of anything that I have done, she just needed a little confidence to make that first leap.

She has already found a few caches. Empty, but clearly hand made!!

Keep an eye on this thread, cooler weather is on the way!!

#/;0{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Miboje, there are a few of them in the first fifty posts or so. Their simplicity made them very safe. Once you see how they were hidden, you won’t look at a flat rock the same, ever again....

#/;0{>~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread