who can explain this holes and this signs

amirkarimian

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1471710 View attachment 1471711 View attachment 1471712 View attachment 1471713
hello dear masters
this place belong to Iran but there are multiple storeis about its history. there are many holes on the rock we call them joghan in some case (they are sign too for distance and directions) that used for oil and make the fire and people did their mourning traditions. i cant go there, not yet and i received some pics like this. but as i know finding dignified persons graves cant be easy. so there is some grave it seems belong to public citizens. i dont have any kind of detector devices. so great master explain this sign if you have any information.when i received another pics or myself got there i will send good pics and map.
any idea or help
thank you.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Amirkarimian: This time, wrong forum.

Signs and symbols was the right forum, but you needed to start your own thread in that forum, not in general discussion.

Perhaps a mod can assist him and move this where it belongs.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Theres several things that can cause those depending on geological setting, archeological history, and industry in the area. Need lots more info to say with any degree of certainty.

Chadeau, I don't this this belongs in Signs and Symbols cause I think its neither of those.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
A

amirkarimian

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all
thank you for your help about rules or anything.
so sorry if did wrong and posted somewhere wrong. i truly dont want to break any rules. so i should delete this? someone tall me pleass axactly where i should post this?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your fine, I moved it to signs and symbols forum for you. Welcome to TreasureNet.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

amirkarimian

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
Dear Treasure_Hunter Tank you so much for your help.
if i find any true information about this signs i will send them as replay to that post.
i think more sources about sign and symbols for Middl East are in Arabic or Persain many of them are not true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions