Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1691052

The most intriguing thing to me about this group of rocks that could be a turtle is that he is looking at this group of rocks not far away.

View attachment 1691054
Hi L.C.
Yes, it is very interesting to view & think about... With the additional info you mentioned, it becomes a bit... intriguing indeed...
Now I know that these are not man-made objects, but it still does not mean I am not interested in a group of fellows in a secret society that headquartered in Colorado at one time, who could have taken advantage of the rock structures to hide something in the nearby area. However, there is nothing more than my own drive and curiosity to lead me to believe that
they did such a thing. :occasion14:

Understood, it stands to reason that some fellows would seek out such a place,
if they had something of significant substantial value to put up safely...
perhaps for a later purpose?

This little fella here on the stump was looked at by millions until someone was driven by their own instinct to look at him closer, and because of their own reasoning they found this lead cross leading to a K.G.C. treasure trail .:icon_thumleft:..

That sounds like some very sound reasoning I reckon. I don't think I've
ever taken the opportunity to congratulate you, so I do now...:thumbsup:

I do recall you sharing at least part of your info, & there was some important clue(s)? involving the coded bird pic or drawing...
I believe you shared that your Father may have started the journey beforehand, & you joined in with him in The quest of
learning the meaning to the clues. I also recall the "Eye Of A Needle" Monument, & a particular star & time of year/night?
That ultimately led you, to further study the turtle aspect of the monument, and see the info in a better light it seems...8-)

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I appreciate the congratulations, but it was not me that found the turtle that had the lead cross, it was a good friend and coworker of my Father's. He found the turtle symbol and read it properly in 1970. What you remember about me is impressive Cross, even though it is not verbatim of the story of the trail we are on it is very evident you have paid attention to me more than most.:icon_thumright:

Thanks, L.C.:icon_thumright:

Ps. There were multiple stars used on multiple dates that were on multiple crosses left buried at specific locations. One led to the other and so on with above ground eye catchers also used at the locations. I know you have heard of " When the rocks begin to speak", well, in our case it is "when the rock trees begin to speak" :laughing7:

What is this tree saying to you????
OAK FREEMASON.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In the Midwest in the early 1850s, there were no trees for them to carve unless they planted them full grown! It was a sea of green. However, the ones they used were well placed as not to be disturbed in the future and they were carved from stone. :icon_thumleft:
View attachment 1691057 View attachment 1691058
Spain was here, but never created an effective administration in Nebraska. The territory reverted to France in 1800 and was sold to the United States as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803., I have no idea how they left a sign that they were here in the area and laid claim to it. :dontknow:

I really like that monument, it appears to have a lot of things going on of very important significance...8-)
Pretty industrious, many of them crafty Europeans... Just look what they took, besides a few Indian Princesses...

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I appreciate the congratulations, but it was not me that found the turtle that had the lead cross, it was a good friend and coworker of my Father's. He found the turtle symbol and read it properly in 1970. What you remember about me is impressive Cross, even though it is not verbatim of the story of the trail we are on it is very evident you have paid attention to me more than most.:icon_thumright:

You're welcome, sorry I didn't get more of the story right, it has been a while.

Ps. There were multiple stars used on multiple dates that were on multiple crosses left buried at specific locations. One led to the other and so on with above ground eye catchers also used at the locations. I know you have heard of " When the rocks begin to speak", well, in our case it is "when the rock trees begin to speak" :laughing7:;

That's very interesting, perhaps you can elaborate more sometime...

View attachment 1691066

Well, let me study on it a bit, since I'm not much at all versed in the symbolism it holds.
The thing is, for me to understand more of this monument, would to understand a forest.

Yes it has been one of my greater interests, and a pleasure to ponder all that I can the KGC.
I have studied your's (mostly), & other's writings & info's through a few years, hoping to gain
some better understandings of the KGC & what they may have thought, wanted for the futures
say if something they stored was to be obtained, to try and at least somewhat know their minds.
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:
... ~:Crosse:~ ...

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That it's been specially shaped & marked, but that's all I know...

That is a good enough observation for me at this time Cross.:icon_thumright: That is better than 90% of people would even notice. To some, it may seem strange or malformed without any specific intent at best. It is saying "right this way" :laughing7: It is yours and others on threads talking about rocks and formations left by the Spanish and others that I want to recognize learn better, but most of all I want to be able to read what they are telling me to do. Take for instance this turtle, it was positioned with all of its feet out and it's tail pointing directly East. His head is slightly tipped down on the stump and he is looking at the ground about a foot away. Like he is picking out a spot to land on when he comes off of the stump. That was the spot to dig a hole. Now there are people that will say L.C. is a nutcase after reading this next part, but I don't care they can take it or leave it. Take into consideration how much planning it took to offset that turtle on the stump he was carved on and keep his tiny one inch long tail in line exactly when the rest of the railing it is carved on was set in place, which is in turn laid out in a semi-diamond shape that is perfectly set in line with the universe. By that I mean it is alined with 137.5 degrees. They used some Spanish treasure signs and symbols, but they also used some Indian and other types of symbols including those of a Masonic and K.G.C. ritual and jewels to catch our attention. All in all, I don't think I will ever be able to absorb enough knowledge to decipher the two societies I am studying completely in my lifetime, but I will die trying. .:icon_thumleft:

View attachment K.G.C. TURTLE.jpg little turtle tail and feet.jpg

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

Ps. There were multiple stars used on multiple dates that were on multiple crosses left buried at specific locations. One led to the other and so on with above ground eye catchers also used at the locations. I know you have heard of " When the rocks begin to speak", well, in our case it is "when the rock trees begin to speak" :laughing7:

View attachment 1691066

THAT-a way Brothers-in-arms….is the battlefield.
I’m about to pull my Sword….

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a good enough observation for me at this time Cross.:icon_thumright: That is better than 90% of people would even notice. To some, it may seem strange or malformed without any specific intent at best. It is saying "right this way" :laughing7: It is yours and others on threads talking about rocks and formations left by the Spanish and others that I want to recognize learn better, but most of all I want to be able to read what they are telling me to do. Take for instance this turtle, it was positioned with all of its feet out and it's tail pointing directly East. His head is slightly tipped down on the stump and he is looking at the ground about a foot away. Like he is picking out a spot to land on when he comes off of the stump. That was the spot to dig a hole. Now there are people that will say L.C. is a nutcase after reading this next part, but I don't care they can take it or leave it. Take into consideration how much planning it took to offset that turtle on the stump he was carved on and keep his tiny one inch long tail in line exactly when the rest of the railing it is carved on was set in place, which is in turn laid out in a semi-diamond shape that is perfectly set in line with the universe. By that I mean it is alined with 137.5 degrees. They used some Spanish treasure signs and symbols, but they also used some Indian and other types of symbols including those of a Masonic and K.G.C. ritual and jewels to catch our attention. All in all, I don't think I will ever be able to absorb enough knowledge to decipher the two societies I am studying completely in my lifetime, but I will die trying. .:icon_thumleft:

View attachment 1691246 View attachment 1691247

Fascinating L.C., & needless to say you have my undivided attention, & much fixed on the
info of the ancient sacred geometry. I've seen a few trees as you know, because I've posted
pics of a few. To understand is to feed my desire, in quest of the knowledge you expressed also.
Please continue as you wish, & Thank You for this & your kind words, the same to you my Friend.8-)

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

... "For The Kingdom of God is like unto a man who found in a field, a Pearl Of Great Price...
... And for the joy of it, went and sold all that He had to purchase it" ... Jesus of Nazareth ~

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
:
... :sunny: :fish: :usflag:

... Goodness & Light ~ Trumps ~ Evil & Darkness ...

Attachments

• 835ad529044f5ecee80d2fc14ad4c24e (1).jpg
    835ad529044f5ecee80d2fc14ad4c24e (1).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Confrontation-of-Knights-in-the-Countryside-Eugene-Delacroix-1978-1863-500x403.jpg
    Confrontation-of-Knights-in-the-Countryside-Eugene-Delacroix-1978-1863-500x403.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1691066
This is what I see. The snake is going after the head of the turtle. The snake being the hand that draws the sword. But if you look to the right. The lady is on the snake. Where she is at is the belly of the beast. The lady is also the bride. With that being said. It's a reference to a story in the Bible. The lady is the church and the snake is the false one that fools everyone that his is christ. Knowing this will find you the treasure. The false one comes first. The trap.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing. The tree has a division between light and dark. If the picture is looked at up side down. There is more information. That tree shows angle and how far to go. Notice the space under the snakes neck. That gap. What sign do you see? It could be a hat or a cap stone. The snakes bottom jaw what does it tell you. Look at it good from all directions. I bet most treasure hunter have seen it out in the field. Most of us have one to. The meaning if someone could tell me would be nice. I think I know from reading other stones but need verification. I don't study KGC but I can see the symbolism. Maybe I should.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
: