Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

Naturally Occurring?

Subtlety, deception often times, top hands, highly skilled craftsman...
    Actually making you doubt it's NOT natural, sometimes by impression...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 14, 2019 at 10:57 PM.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry

~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3994 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Name:  Colorado Turtle.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  17.2 KB

The most intriguing thing to me about this group of rocks that could be a turtle is that he is looking at this group of rocks not far away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twin Owls.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	1691054

Now I know that these are not man-made objects, but it still does not mean I am not interested in a group of fellows in a secret society that headquartered in Colorado at one time, who could have taken advantage of the rock structures to hide something in the nearby area. However, there is nothing more than my own drive and curiousity to lead me to believe that they did such a thing.

This little fella here on the stump was looked at by millions until someone was driven by their own instinct to look at him closer, and because of their own reasoning they found this lead cross leading to a K.G.C. treasure trail .

Name:  SAGE CROSS.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  7.1 KB

Name:  KGC TURTLE SYMBOL N.C..jpg
Views: 58
Size:  41.0 KB
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON "
    Napoleon Bonaparte

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3994 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    I have spent a considerable amount of times in the mountains and have came across a few carvings on pines and aspen I do not like spending to much time on them. The true carvings were done on the rocks or more normally moving rocks around they did do carving but not extreme the rock is mostly granite up there and tough to carve they usually positioned rocks in different areas to provide directions, I have been told by a few people the carvings on trees were done in haste because of danger coming fast and they needed to hide it fast and also to confuse to they could carve on a tree and send you in a different direction pretty easy.
    In the Midwest in the early 1850s, there were no trees for them to carve unless they planted them full grown! It was a sea of green. However, the ones they used were well placed as not to be disturbed in the future and they were carved from stone.

Name:	grass.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	1691057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	petrified oak stone anchor gunsight tree.png 
Size:	726.7 KB 
ID:	1691058
    Spain was here, but never created an effective administration in Nebraska. The territory reverted to France in 1800 and was sold to the United States as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803., I have no idea how they left a sign that they were here in the area and laid claim to it.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    Name:  Colorado Turtle.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  17.2 KB

The most intriguing thing to me about this group of rocks that could be a turtle is that he is looking at this group of rocks not far away.

Name:	Twin Owls.jpg 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	1691054
    Hi L.C.
    Yes, it is very interesting to view & think about... With the additional info you mentioned, it becomes a bit... intriguing indeed...

Now I know that these are not man-made objects, but it still does not mean I am not interested in a group of fellows in a secret society that headquartered in Colorado at one time, who could have taken advantage of the rock structures to hide something in the nearby area. However, there is nothing more than my own drive and curiosity to lead me to believe that
    they did such a thing.
    Understood, it stands to reason that some fellows would seek out such a place,
    if they had something of significant substantial value to put up safely...
    perhaps for a later purpose?

This little fella here on the stump was looked at by millions until someone was driven by their own instinct to look at him closer, and because of their own reasoning they found this lead cross leading to a K.G.C. treasure trail ...
    That sounds like some very sound reasoning I reckon. I don't think I've
    ever taken the opportunity to congratulate you, so I do now...

Name:  SAGE CROSS.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  7.1 KB

Name:  KGC TURTLE SYMBOL N.C..jpg
Views: 58
Size:  41.0 KB
    I do recall you sharing at least part of your info, & there was some important clue(s)? involving the coded bird pic or drawing...
    I believe you shared that your Father may have started the journey beforehand, & you joined in with him in The quest of
    learning the meaning to the clues. I also recall the "Eye Of A Needle" Monument, & a particular star & time of year/night?
    That ultimately led you, to further study the turtle aspect of the monument, and see the info in a better light it seems...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 15, 2019 at 02:59 AM.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3994 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    I appreciate the congratulations, but it was not me that found the turtle that had the lead cross, it was a good friend and coworker of my Father's. He found the turtle symbol and read it properly in 1970. What you remember about me is impressive Cross, even though it is not verbatim of the story of the trail we are on it is very evident you have paid attention to me more than most.

Thanks, L.C.

Ps. There were multiple stars used on multiple dates that were on multiple crosses left buried at specific locations. One led to the other and so on with above ground eye catchers also used at the locations. I know you have heard of " When the rocks begin to speak", well, in our case it is "when the rock trees begin to speak"

What is this tree saying to you?

Name:	OAK FREEMASON.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	1691066
    Last edited by L.C. BAKER; Mar 15, 2019 at 03:41 AM.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

us
    Jun 2013
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    In the Midwest in the early 1850s, there were no trees for them to carve unless they planted them full grown! It was a sea of green. However, the ones they used were well placed as not to be disturbed in the future and they were carved from stone.

Name:	grass.jpg 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	1691057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	petrified oak stone anchor gunsight tree.png 
Size:	726.7 KB 
ID:	1691058
    Spain was here, but never created an effective administration in Nebraska. The territory reverted to France in 1800 and was sold to the United States as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803., I have no idea how they left a sign that they were here in the area and laid claim to it.
    I really like that monument, it appears to have a lot of things going on of very important significance...
    Pretty industrious, many of them crafty Europeans... Just look what they took, besides a few Indian Princesses...
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    I appreciate the congratulations, but it was not me that found the turtle that had the lead cross, it was a good friend and coworker of my Father's. He found the turtle symbol and read it properly in 1970. What you remember about me is impressive Cross, even though it is not verbatim of the story of the trail we are on it is very evident you have paid attention to me more than most.

Thanks, L.C.
    You're welcome, sorry I didn't get more of the story right, it has been a while.

Ps. There were multiple stars used on multiple dates that were on multiple crosses left buried at specific locations. One led to the other and so on with above ground eye catchers also used at the locations. I know you have heard of " When the rocks begin to speak", well, in our case it is "when the rock trees begin to speak" ;
    That's very interesting, perhaps you can elaborate more sometime...

Well, let me study on it a bit, since I'm not much at all versed in the symbolism it holds.
    The thing is, for me to understand more of this monument, would to understand a forest.

Yes it has been one of my greater interests, and a pleasure to ponder all that I can the KGC.
    I have studied your's (mostly), & other's writings & info's through a few years, hoping to gain
    some better understandings of the KGC & what they may have thought, wanted for the futures
    say if something they stored was to be obtained, to try and at least somewhat know their minds.

... ~:Crosse:~ ...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 15, 2019 at 04:33 AM.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

That it's been specially shaped & marked, but that's all I know...
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3994 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    That it's been specially shaped & marked, but that's all I know...
    That is a good enough observation for me at this time Cross. That is better than 90% of people would even notice. To some, it may seem strange or malformed without any specific intent at best. It is saying "right this way" It is yours and others on threads talking about rocks and formations left by the Spanish and others that I want to recognize learn better, but most of all I want to be able to read what they are telling me to do. Take for instance this turtle, it was positioned with all of its feet out and it's tail pointing directly East. His head is slightly tipped down on the stump and he is looking at the ground about a foot away. Like he is picking out a spot to land on when he comes off of the stump. That was the spot to dig a hole. Now there are people that will say L.C. is a nutcase after reading this next part, but I don't care they can take it or leave it. Take into consideration how much planning it took to offset that turtle on the stump he was carved on and keep his tiny one inch long tail in line exactly when the rest of the railing it is carved on was set in place, which is in turn laid out in a semi-diamond shape that is perfectly set in line with the universe. By that I mean it is alined with 137.5 degrees. They used some Spanish treasure signs and symbols, but they also used some Indian and other types of symbols including those of a Masonic and K.G.C. ritual and jewels to catch our attention. All in all, I don't think I will ever be able to absorb enough knowledge to decipher the two societies I am studying completely in my lifetime, but I will die trying. .

Name:	K.G.C. TURTLE.jpg 
Size:	3.60 MB 
ID:	1691246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	little turtle tail and feet.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	1691247
    Last edited by L.C. BAKER; Mar 15, 2019 at 06:04 PM.
    weekender and Crosse De Sign like this.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    1170 times

Thanks, L.C.

Ps. There were multiple stars used on multiple dates that were on multiple crosses left buried at specific locations. One led to the other and so on with above ground eye catchers also used at the locations. I know you have heard of " When the rocks begin to speak", well, in our case it is "when the rock trees begin to speak"

THAT-a way Brothers-in-arms….is the battlefield.
    I’m about to pull my Sword….
    Crosse De Sign and L.C. BAKER like this.

us
    Feb 2009
    Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
    Prism V
    950 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
    Light / Dark
    older light colored / newer darker colored --- Seasonal / daily ?-
    bound- joined in the middle? by a ?
    1st look

-Weekender
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    That is a good enough observation for me at this time Cross. That is better than 90% of people would even notice. To some, it may seem strange or malformed without any specific intent at best. It is saying "right this way" It is yours and others on threads talking about rocks and formations left by the Spanish and others that I want to recognize learn better, but most of all I want to be able to read what they are telling me to do. Take for instance this turtle, it was positioned with all of its feet out and it's tail pointing directly East. His head is slightly tipped down on the stump and he is looking at the ground about a foot away. Like he is picking out a spot to land on when he comes off of the stump. That was the spot to dig a hole. Now there are people that will say L.C. is a nutcase after reading this next part, but I don't care they can take it or leave it. Take into consideration how much planning it took to offset that turtle on the stump he was carved on and keep his tiny one inch long tail in line exactly when the rest of the railing it is carved on was set in place, which is in turn laid out in a semi-diamond shape that is perfectly set in line with the universe. By that I mean it is alined with 137.5 degrees. They used some Spanish treasure signs and symbols, but they also used some Indian and other types of symbols including those of a Masonic and K.G.C. ritual and jewels to catch our attention. All in all, I don't think I will ever be able to absorb enough knowledge to decipher the two societies I am studying completely in my lifetime, but I will die trying. .

Name:	K.G.C. TURTLE.jpg 
Size:	3.60 MB 
ID:	1691246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	little turtle tail and feet.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	1691247
    Fascinating L.C., & needless to say you have my undivided attention, & much fixed on the
    info of the ancient sacred geometry. I've seen a few trees as you know, because I've posted
    pics of a few. To understand is to feed my desire, in quest of the knowledge you expressed also.
    Please continue as you wish, & Thank You for this & your kind words, the same to you my Friend.

L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

us
    Jun 2013
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

... "For The Kingdom of God is like unto a man who found in a field, a Pearl Of Great Price...
    ... And for the joy of it, went and sold all that He had to purchase it" ... Jesus of Nazareth ~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 17, 2019 at 02:54 PM.

us
    Jun 2013
    4961 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

http://www.knightstemplarorder.org/w...50-500x435.jpg

... Would the proper battle attire, complete with very best leather,
    be strong & adequate to draw Sword of The King's own servant? ...

.... ~:Crosse De Sign:~ ...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 17, 2019 at 02:55 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links